Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Revenge of Bibbi

Revenge of Bibbi

Pete 11 years ago
So I made a mod. For Driftmoon. You might have heard of that game? Yeah.

and it only took me like, a year

EDIT: Oh, and as usual, comments of any kind are appreciated.

Edited 11 years ago
#
ville 11 years ago
Way to go Pete! A year is nothing, especially if a mod has a dragon in it.
#
Anonymous1157 11 years ago
This is brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. The lockers were hilarious.

... However, I seem to have gotten stuck at the part where you're calling for Bibi at the end of a long hallway. It's not that I don't know what to do next. I can't move. I can't click on anything. I can't bring up the menu. I had to force-quit the game. If this is a feature in the mod, you should really remove it, 'cause I can't tell if this is a game feature or a Wine bug.

Also, what changes if you take the stuff in the armory and on the statues but you told the guy at the beginning of the game that you wouldn't take anything? I totally thought that was a red herring until it was too late.
#
Pete 11 years ago
Anonymous1157 said:
I seem to have gotten stuck at the part where you're calling for Bibi at the end of a long hallway.

Ive looked into it. Turns out you can break the cutscene if you happen to move the wrong way just as you trigger the... trigger. Ive put in a delay to prevent that and also added a fallback controls reactivation, just in case. If you happen to want to continue on your save, you should be able to get through by using only the mouse to walk.

Anonymous1157 said:
Also, what changes if you take the stuff in the armory and on the statues but you told the guy at the beginning of the game that you wouldn't take anything? I totally thought that was a red herring until it was too late.
Oh, thats just there for a variety of choice - it gets you the Nice Guy helmet
#
shafk 11 years ago
I especially love the re-use of Buzz as a Phoenix Fly.
#
Pete 11 years ago
shafk said:
I especially love the re-use of Buzz as a Phoenix Fly.

Ville Mönkkönen <ville@monkkonen.net>, 1.2. 2012, 15:25 said:
Hmm... I better make the distinction a little clearer in the quest. Buzz is the one outside the tomb, Fizz is the one inside the tomb.

As you can see you are not the first one to have trouble with that firefly
#
shafk 11 years ago
How do you defeat the Ice Dragon in the Mountains, I tried every weapon in my inventory with no luck, Or is there an area in the cave that I've missed.
#
Anonymous1157 11 years ago
I "defeated" the dragon on my first try, AND got the Good Ending for the Ice Dragon, if I may call it that. If you have the staff, use that, and load it with the more powerful attack crystals you should've already found by accident. Won't take but a few seconds.
#
Dolphin7 10 years ago
I got stuck in the Winding Hills Mountaintops. When I cross the first bridge, my character stops and won't go any further. What am I missing?
#
Pete 10 years ago
Sounds like a bug to me. Ill go and investigate *puts on sherlock hat*...

Yup, turns out somewhere along the way something broke that bridge and now it cant actually be crossed. *sigh* Ill go ahead and make it slightly larger so it works again and upload a patch momentarily.

EDIT: Uploading right now.

Edited 10 years ago
#
Forum » Revenge of Bibbi

Your email:
Your name: