Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Let's some Dead too!

Let's some Dead too!

Narvius 11 years ago
Yeah, I totally realized this game L4D2 exists recently. We played some with E_net4 a night or so ago, but assembling a full party would be kinda cool.

Some of you likely own it, so it'd be kinda cool if we could find two more people to play within the next seven days.

Edited 11 years ago
#
E_net4 11 years ago
Turns out I am going on them vacations tomorrow, which means I'm only having a second chance of a L4D2 session tonight. So that's two more until I leave, after which you might want 3 additional players.

Install the game if you haven't!
#
MageKing17 11 years ago
I own L4D2; I haven't played in a while, but it's like riding a bicycle, so just poke me on Steam if you want to play.
#
Amarth 11 years ago
I'm up for play, though I don't have much time to play actually.
#
MageKing17 11 years ago
Narvius, E_net4, and I played a short game the other week. Not short because we breezed through it, but short because we kept dying. I expected to be out of practice, but I think having the AI director throw a goddamned tank at us in the first level of Dark Carnival was pushing it... let alone doing it again when we restarted. To be fair, we survived the second time, but then got cut to ribbons by ordinary zombies. It was pretty pathetic, actually... I'm obviously more out-of-practice than I thought.
#
E_net4 11 years ago
Do note we were playing in Advanced. Common zombies are a huge deal in this difficulty, absorbing more than just 2 or 3 points of damage. Tanks in the first chapter... it happens. It's not like having to run along a zombie-infested roller coaster or traversing a filled, infinite and unreasonable stream of zombies all running from the stage entry. This was just about what prevented me and Narvius from finishing the campaign.
#
Narvius 11 years ago
We DID finish the rollercoaster in the end. It's just that I had to leave prematurely after finishing that mission.

Incidentally, the funniest thing was when a Smoker caught me and kept pounding me against a pillar that was in the way.

Also, the difficulty level made the gasoline collection parts FREAKING HELL (paired with my tendency to run off - I don't know if any of you remember my ramboing when we played Alien Swarm).
#
E_net4 11 years ago
At least we nailed all campaigns with the gasoline collection finale, most of the remaining campaigns involve staying alive in a particular area until help arrives. One of the things many people aren't used with in L4D is the heavy reliance on the remaining team members, but you didn't do so bad on that. Apart, of course, from sometimes getting ourselves a bit too far apart, and the awesome your quick-death-no-one-knows-how-it-happened at the mall.
#
Narvius 11 years ago
It was death from pillar humping. ...I think.

Also, of the half a dozen or so witches, we managed to wake all but one. Yay us.

Edited 11 years ago
#
Amarth 11 years ago
Did you play through Hard Rain? The damned witches in that campaign, I swear to God...
#
Murska 11 years ago
I play L4D2 (and also Alien Swarm) so just poke me if you happen to need a player and I'm online.
#
E_net4 11 years ago
The witches in Hard Rain aren't the only problem. Having to go all the way back to the beginning during the flood is the real burden.
#
E_net4 11 years ago
I was suggested another L4D2 session by Narvius, tonight. Anyone else?
#
Forum » Let's some Dead too!

Your email:
Your name: