Email: Password:
Forum » Favorite race? (version 1.3)
  • « previous
  • » next
  • Favorite race? (version 1.3)

ville 19 years ago
    "freddy" said:
    "MageKing17" said:
    It must be an older version, they fixed that in either 1.32 or 1.33.
    either i cant count or i have 1.33 so why do i still have that glich?

p.s. liveing in the hive is easy (at least for me )

Anybody else have this? It was the glitch with repeatedly speeding up the alien.
    #
    UberWaffe 19 years ago
    No, not since I downloaded v1.33. I checked the scripts and there is a condition in v1.33 that doesn't allow it.
    #
    MageKing17 19 years ago
    "UberWaffe" said:
    No, not since I downloaded v1.33. I checked the scripts and there is a condition in v1.33 that doesn't allow it.
    Exactly my point. You can't have 1.33 and the glitch at the same time, not without removing the condition.
    #
    Quanrian 19 years ago
    "MageKing17" said:
    Not in the least. The Alien has his claws, which are arguably the best weapon in the game. ANY opponent can be defeated with them, so Alien can defeat even the toughest bosses without evolving.

While the Alien doesn't have to evolve, I seriously doubt all the people who voted for it didn't evolve it at least to some degree
    #
    MageKing17 19 years ago
    "Quanrian" said:
    "MageKing17" said:
    Not in the least. The Alien has his claws, which are arguably the best weapon in the game. ANY opponent can be defeated with them, so Alien can defeat even the toughest bosses without evolving.

While the Alien doesn't have to evolve, I seriously doubt all the people who voted for it didn't evolve it at least to some degree
    I didn't say otherwise. I was just telling B0rsuk that the hive isn't hard as alien.

"eug1404" said:
    I also lean towards Mage/Sorcerror type classes; hard to start with but incredibly powerfull and worth the effort in the end.
    I said "heh" because my name is MageKing17, not because I was laughing at Uberwaffe or anything.
    #
    eug1404 19 years ago
    "MageKing17" said:

"eug1404" said:
    I also lean towards Mage/Sorcerror type classes; hard to start with but incredibly powerfull and worth the effort in the end.
    I said "heh" because my name is MageKing17, not because I was laughing at Uberwaffe or anything.
    Nor did i ever insinuate that you were laughing at Uberwaffe.
    #
    MageKing17 19 years ago
    "eug1404" said:
    "MageKing17" said:

"eug1404" said:
    Nor did i ever insinuate that you were laughing at Uberwaffe.
    But your reply sort of implied that you thought I was saying something like "heh, they're not as good as something else" or something. I don't know, I just didn't feel your reply was in any way the reply of somebody that heard a really funny joke.
    #
    ville 19 years ago
    Back on topic please...
    #
    mbojan 19 years ago
    Okay lets go:

Android - not bad.true , he has huge health and carry weight , but, lets be fair,there semes to be more food around him then anywhere.His speed is nothing compared to my fav, and he uses battery to fast.Add up with flash-light and laser,you'd be dead in a minute.still, he's not that bad.

Human - reliable. The basic and commonly used fighter. I tell 'ya, he hardly stands a chance in The Hive , though.I like him, but he's nothin' like my fav.

Psiconc - my fav's runner-up.I'll tell you, if that guy used some more health, he'd the fav of the game. Allmost PERFECT on easy.

Alien - you guessed it - she's my fav. Thats right, a she.Her speed and strength add up to half-invincibility, plus very good with night-sight. I love to sneak up and kill 'em. PLUS,you can get in to some planet wide warfare with your on brood.Definetly the best by me.
    #
    burgerking 19 years ago
    Alein is my fav, even if i can't be stuffed rasing a brood. Maybe u can make alien corpes lighter for her omly so she can carry more of them?
    #
    shadowgandor 18 years ago
    i know that this is a mod creature but the werivar is my favorite creature because of the psychonic skills and melee attack.
    i killed around the 20 dire reapers in one screen.
    but back to topic,
    alien is my favorite in the normal notrium.
    android is fun but i can't survive longer then 5 minutes
    #
    Army_of_None 18 years ago
    Non-cowardly aliens use only their starting claws to kill the bosses...

Not to mention nightsight is pwnage! After you get that, evolving is pointless
    #
    Grim Reaper 18 years ago
    "Army_of_None" said:
    Non-cowardly aliens use only their starting claws to kill the bosses...

Not to mention nightsight is pwnage! After you get that, evolving is pointless

What nightsight? I can't remember seeing that in the regular Notrium. Perhaps it is a Werivar mod thingy?
    #
    Daz_T 18 years ago
    He means night vision. i like the alien too, cos it evolves, and the freaky night vision. when you get night vision strong, you cant tel the diff between day and night...alien rocks!
    #
    Grim Reaper 18 years ago
    "Daz_T" said:
    He means night vision. i like the alien too, cos it evolves, and the freaky night vision. when you get night vision strong, you cant tel the diff between day and night...alien rocks!

Oh, right, NOW I remember. Silly me... ops:

Yes, the nightvision is great, exactly like the nightvision scopes (or whatever they were) the human can have. Well, at least in the form of use, that is.
    #
    Mattyw 18 years ago
    alien, that has got to be the ultimate being
    #
    Moon832 15 years ago
    My favorite would have to be the human. I don't know why so little people have chosen him. In my opinion, he is a well-rounded guy, and you could say that he makes the game balanced. The alien to me is overpowered. It makes the game too easy. The android and psionic are waaaaay too hard, but they are unique in their own ways.
    #
    Forum » Favorite race? (version 1.3)
  • « previous
  • » next

Your email:
    Your name: