Register
Email: Password:
Forum » The Var' Equinallin?
  • « previous
  • » next
  • The Var' Equinallin?

Madgamer 18 years ago
    I think I got it .

Like what those clue givers said, it's right under your nose. it's right under your nose. it's right under your nose. it's right under your nose. it's right under your nose. it's right under your nose. it's right under your nose. it's right under your nose. it's right under your nose. it's right under your nose. it's right under your nose. it's right under your nose. it's right under your nose. it's right under your nose. it's right under your nose. it's right under your nose. it's right under your nose. it's right under your nose. it's right under your nose. it's right under your nose. it's right under your nose. (I could keep on going )it's right under your nose (and read from the first pargraph until you get it )

Get it now?
    #
    Anonymous1157 18 years ago
    Under my nose... Beard hair! No... Nostrils! No... Skin? Lips? Your ice-hole?

Bananas... Banana nose? No, they might as well have called it The Censored in the first place. I don't know!

I wonder who's going to be the one to tell'em we give up and just want to know what it is. I'm stumped. Is this in some other language or something? It would all become clear if I knew what friggin' language this is in!

I'll keep thinking... Got it! No... What about... Nooo not that!

Eureka! I got it! It's all clear to me now! I just realized that I can't do it! Nevermind then...
    #
    Madgamer 18 years ago
    You gave it away
    #
    Crazy 18 years ago
    Oh, god... cant believe madgamer said that and people STILL can't figure it out...
    #
    How did I give it away? What did I give away? Did I give away where the banana goes or something? I don't know!!!

#
    HarmlessHermit 18 years ago
    I think I can lend you my sarcasm detector for a short while...
    #
    Why would I want it? That wasn't sarcastic and I have no idea what Madgamer was talking about. You're confusing me.

Stop messing with a smart man's educated guesses! (Okay i'm not a total genius but it was a total guess.)

Wait hold on a minute... BANANA! YA! I GET THE BANANA! AT LEAST I THINK I DO! YA!
    #
    MageKing17 18 years ago
    You know, I still don't get the banana clue. I think I might get it, but it's really a stretch. The kind of stretch neo-cons might make during an election.

And can we give hints yet? I've gotten more than a few PMs asking for help. If I get any more, I may go insane.
    #
    ville 18 years ago
    Alright, go ahead and give a hint. I think we've stretched this far enough.
    #
    Idiota 18 years ago
    Don't make it too easy though. I do understand the banana hint. Not that they made it any easier, since I totally misread Quanrian's last hint, "What is a word but a collection of ?"

I thought I had to fill in a word on the '?'. You must think away the space before the '?' and treat is as a question. The banana hint plus this hint should make you come to a conclusion that is vital to the answer.

After you came to the conlcusion, it's not that hard to understand. Don't forget the last hint.

Some help is written in white. I didn't really hint though.
    #
    MageKing17 18 years ago
    Yes. That hint alone is enough to solve the riddle, methinks. People, if you aren't sure if you're on the right track, just bounce some ideas off of Quanrian. That's what I did, and I solved it. You might be surprised. Just say everything on your mind and you might be able to solve it just from that. Without even sending it you could realize the answer. Just give it a shot and see what happens. There's no penalty for guessing a wrong answer, you know.
    #
    Quanrian 18 years ago
    "ville" said:
    Alright, go ahead and give a hint. I think we've stretched this far enough.

Nah it's only been a year, I'm sure we could stretch this for one more year at least ! This has given me an odd sense of satisfaction and it's one of the many perks from working on Notrium. Hopefully I'll be able to squeeze something this profound into Cormoon
    #
    I have no idea what this is. I only got as far as Yoshis Island 2:"Bunch or Group?".

*Falls down with dramatic solo-instrument song and an arrow in his butt*
    *collapse*
    *final breath*
    *SCREEETCH*
    Okay enough of that. I really do give up though.
    #
    MageKing17 18 years ago
    What is a word made out of?
    #
    Grim Reaper 18 years ago
    Put the guess in white, just in case. Characters? Syllabels?
    #
    Are you asking me because you think this is a question thread or because that was supposed to help?

Do you mean the smallest particle of the word or sound chunks?
    #
    MageKing17 18 years ago
    "Anonymous1157" said:
    Are you asking me because you think this is a question thread or because that was supposed to help?
    That would be the latter.
    "Anonymous1157" said:
    You're getting closer...
    #
    Grim Reaper 18 years ago
    "MageKing17" said:
    "Anonymous1157" said:
    You're getting closer...
    What about my white guess?
    #
    Idiota 18 years ago
    I am not telling You must find out yourself.
    #
    MageKing17 18 years ago
    "Idiota" said:
    I am not telling You must find out yourself.
    That's right. We aren't allowed to give away the answer.
    You are so close, Grim!
    If anyone has some guesses that they think might be on the spot, just PM me, Quan, Zex, or Idiota and we'll tell you if you're right or not.
    #
    Idiota 18 years ago
    As a side note, don't expect anymore then "no" or "yes,congratulations" from me. I am also unaffected by continuous bugging, so don't even try
    #
    ZeXLR8er 18 years ago
    lol, you've been getting those PM's too?
    #
    Crazy 18 years ago
    Thank god i've gotten none. yet. ASDmaster's been bugging me with PMs tho...

Want a tip? Think of broken teeth. Theres a connection with that and another tip, but that would be right out telling you the answer.
    #
    ville 18 years ago
    Who's still trying to figure it out?
    #
    Grim Reaper 18 years ago
    *raises hand whilst sitting in front of a desk littered with pieces of paper that contain some random scribblings*

...No, not this...

*throws the piece of paper into the garbage can*

...certainly not THAT...

*throws another piece of paper to the garbage can*
    #
    evil fruit loop 18 years ago
    you know he has a point
    #
    Amarth 18 years ago
    I'm still trying to figure it out, too... Really, don't laugh with me . I really don't see it...
    #
    Idiota 18 years ago
    "Amarth" said:
    I'm still trying to figure it out, too... Really, don't laugh with me . I really don't see it...

Then you must be as blind as I was when I tried this lol. I'll give you another hint. Must be a problem with Dutch-speaking persons. Just pm me some guesses and I'll help you out a bit, though I will not tell the anwser.
    #
    MageKing17 18 years ago
    "Idiota" said:
    Must be a problem with Dutch-speaking persons.
    I honestly hadn't thought of that. But it probably is a huge problem, isn't it? Maybe that's why people can't get it...
    #
    evand 18 years ago
    My best geuss is that it is truth.

it is made up of many parts.

is right in front of you

can be peeled apart like a banana
    #
    OMG i'm such a dumb@$$ not to think of that! I still dont get it though...
    #
    Grim Reaper 18 years ago
    I knows the answer! \ /

'Twas confirmed by MK!

And I'm not telling you what it is!
    #
    MageKing17 18 years ago
    "evand" said:
    My best geuss is that it is truth.

it is made up of many parts.

is right in front of you

can be peeled apart like a banana
    Somewhat close. You're a bit off though.

"Anonymous1157" said:
    OMG i'm such a dumb@$$
    XD
    #
    ville 18 years ago
    Here's a tip. It's not a riddle.
    #
    Captain_Smile 18 years ago
    ive just read through the entire topic and I still cannot see what it is
    #
    Forum » The Var' Equinallin?
  • « previous