Register
Email: Password:
Forum » The Var' Equinallin?
  • « previous
  • » next
  • The Var' Equinallin?

ville 18 years ago
    Hey don't give it away! I'm having way too much fun seeing people scratch their heads.
    #
    YinYin 18 years ago
    lol - heh i think i got it when i first saw it

nearly was like reading what it actually means - not the strange name

though i dont think that its that clever
    #
    Captain_Smile 18 years ago
    Thats It!!

Ville laughed about meh (and others looking for the meaning!)

No I didn't find it. but thats it, im giving up.

(not really...)
    #
    MageKing17 18 years ago
    "ville" said:
    Hey don't give it away! I'm having way too much fun seeing people scratch their heads.
    Seriously, I think this has gone on long enough. Let's just tell the poor newbies, eh?
    #
    Idiota 18 years ago
    No way. Everyone can think of it when they spend enough time it, but not everyone is willing to spend time in it. I think it's a fair trade, speding time in it to know. Telling them will just make them say: "Ok, now I know. So, what about Cormoon ville?" And they'd have forgotten about it the other day.
    #
    Grim Reaper 18 years ago
    "Idiota" said:
    No way. Everyone can think of it when they spend enough time it, but not everyone is willing to spend time in it. I think it's a fair trade, speding time in it to know. Telling them will just make them say: "Ok, now I know. So, what about Cormoon ville?" And they'd have forgotten about it the other day.

Just being cryptic here, but I noticed that yer post contains half of the answer, Idiota.
    #
    ZeXLR8er 18 years ago
    If you're infering what I think you're infering Grim, that has to be the most obscure clue ever given in the history of clues lol.
    #
    ville 18 years ago
    That's a good one.

As I said, we're not revealing this. If you're really desperate to know the answer, call me at home.
    #
    YinYin 18 years ago
    i think you will be disappointed if someone just tells you the answer ...
    #
    speedblade 18 years ago
    "Captain_Smile" said:
    Thats It!!

Ville laughed about meh (and others looking for the meaning!)

No I didn't find it. but thats it, im giving up.

(not really...)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Captain you know that we like you best as a clown.
    #
    I guess I can copy the whole dictionnary and write every single possibility in this topic.
    #
    Amarth 18 years ago
    "Captain_Smile" said:
    I guess I can copy the whole dictionnary and write every single possibility in this topic.
    And you know what? That's even not going to help. Yeah, I consider this a hint .
    #
    Idiota 18 years ago
    It could help you. Especially you, Captain_Smilie. Yes, consider that a hint too lol
    #
    Pete 18 years ago
    "Idiota" said:
    It could help you. Especially you, Captain_Smilie. Yes, consider that a hint too lol

OK. Every one in this forum will start doing what Im doing now sometime (much have already started ), so...

Idiota, its Captain_Smile!
    #
    Right I see...
    #
    MageKing17 18 years ago
    Uh.... could you get anymore random?
    #
    Anonymous1157 18 years ago
    maybe...
    #
    Crazy 18 years ago
    "The answer is right under your nose" <- THAT is the only tip i used to figure it out.

"What is a word but a collection of ?" I STILL haven't figured that one out.
    #
    Idiota 18 years ago
    Lol, that's probably the second most useful one.
    #
    MageKing17 18 years ago
    "Crazy" said:
    "The answer is right under your nose" <- THAT is the only tip i used to figure it out.
    How?!? The only way that clue actually works is if your nose is in a REALLY uncomfortable spot...
    #
    lol
    #
    Crazy 16 years ago
    *bump*

Hah. This good ole topic. Actually forgot about it.

And that post of mine above is false. The banana tip helped as well, as strange as it may seem.
    #
    Amarth 16 years ago
    WTF? Two years since the last post? Time sure flies...

Any other poor morons who haven't figured it out by now, BTW?
    #
    Pete 16 years ago
    "Amarth" said:
    WTF? Two years since the last post? Time sure flies...

Any other poor morons who haven't figured it out by now, BTW?
    Me. ops:
    #
    Crazy 16 years ago
    Hehe. But is there anyone that is yet to hear of this riddle?
    #
    MageKing17 16 years ago
    Ah, brings back memories... good fun.
    #
    Quanrian 16 years ago
    I remember the fact that everyone actually kept the easter egg to themself after they figured it out helped it go for as long as it did. It was things like this that are why we're going to have tons of this kind of stuff in Cormoon, well at least if I have my way . Interesting fact is that I actually put in about half a dozen easter eggs just a couple days (so none of the beta testers saw them in the version they tested, they were only tested by me and Ville) before the official version went up, some just word puzzles, while others were actually used in the game.
    #
    speedblade 16 years ago
    Any prizes planed for solving them Quan?
    #
    Elukka 16 years ago
    Fun fact: Elukka still can't figure this out.

Last time i tried, my brain was about to explode.
    #
    Quanrian 16 years ago
    "speedblade" said:
    Any prizes planed for solving them Quan?

Yeah actually, though they were never announced. The people who figured it out first were logged by me. Those logged people were my first picks when it came to beta testers for Cormoon, mine and Ville's current project. That may not seem like a big deal to some, but it just shows how far back I remember and keep track of. We may do something similar but ongoing with Cormoon, where the rewards are more or less tangible, but represented through the game itself. Suffice to say, figuring out easter eggs in Cormoon will have their own rewards, some more immediate than others. Patience as always is a virtue and the best rewards are filled with strife, and those are the ones we should strive for !
    #
    altech6983 16 years ago
    It is confirmed, I just figured it out . All I will say is WOW!

P.S. Thanks for the help Quanrian
    #
    Quanrian 16 years ago
    "altech6983" said:
    P.S. Thanks for the help Quanrian

You're welcome and I never mind people still trying to figure it out. It's great to see that even after all this time people still care about the game we made years ago . This is a good time to plug Cormoon again, our current project, make sure you keep an eye on that as well !
    #
    Idiota 16 years ago
    Ah yes... The Var'Equinallin. I don't even remember anymore how it hit me. :p
    #
    E_net4 16 years ago
    Alright, alright, time to stop being silent... I still didn't get it!

...Maybe if I....
    Var'Equinallin Var'Equinallin Var'Equinallin Var'Equinallin Var'Equinallin Var'Equinallin Var'Equinallin Var'Equinallin Var'Equinallin Var'Equinallin Var'Equinallin Var'Equinallin Var'Equinallin Var'Equinallin Var'Equinallin Var'Equinallin Var'Equinallin Var'Equinallin Var'Equinallin Var'Equinallin Var'Equinallin Var'Equinallin Var'Equinallin Var'Equinallin Var'Equinallin Var'Equinallin Var'Equinallin Var'Equinallin Var'Equinallin Var'Equinallin Var'Equinallin Var'Equinallin Var'Equinallin Var'Equinallin Var'Equinallin Var'Equinallin Var'Equinallin Var'Equinallin Var'Equinallin Var'Equinallin Var'Equinallin Var'Equinallin Var'Equinallin Var'Equinallin Var'Equinallin Var'Equinallin Var'Equinallin Var'Equinallin Var'Equinallin Var'Equinallin Var'Equinallin Var'Equinallin Var'Equinallin Var'Equinallin Var'Equinallin Var'Equinallin Var'Equinallin Var'Equinallin Var'Equinallin Var'Equinallin Var'Equinallin Var'Equinallin...
    ...No.
    #
    MageKing17 16 years ago
    "E_net4" said:
    Alright, alright, time to stop being silent... I still didn't get it!
    If you're really stuck, you can just ask for a hint. We'd be more than happy to oblige, I'm sure.
    #
    Forum » The Var' Equinallin?
  • « previous
  • » next

Your email:
    Your name: