1. were are the friggen fighters? I killed 2 alien fighters and then, nothing. I'm stuck at 50 pp coz there aint any more alien ships to destroy! When I put on the targeting lazer, it points to the upper leftr corner where there is nothing. Might want to check that out. I could even send you a save game fileThere actually aren't supposed to be any fighters in the area at all; I just put them in so you can play around with the ship combat.
They'll be more in other areas.
Ah, ok again
Again, there isn't going to be any enemies in that particular area either. It's a planet on the outer rim of the Confederacy, and it's the first place to be hit by the alien attack. The wholoe planet will be desolate and destroyed, with no-one left alive. You'll then find a computer or something that will set you onto your mission.
2. Perhaps you should add a journal entry to tell you what you should do on the planet (kill the 3 ships) and once that is done, actually reward him too Wink . IIRC, that's how it was with build 2?
Hmmm.. then, if it's possible, make it so it never rises or fall more than say, 25% of the "original" price. That would make it a bit more stable I think and more possible to actually make money rather than getting lucky
3. What algorith do you use to calculate the slaves/drugs/weapons? It seems a bit buggy. IF the price reduces when you buy alot of stock, then it's working fine Wink I bough 200 drugs at 300 or so, and then it dropped to 0 over a very short time.No algorithm, it's completely random.
Yup, in the picture itself. Since the icon will be "clean" in the item menu or ship meny anyways, you can easily just make it permanent on the buy menu (not "writing it but actually "painting" it on the picture)
4. A sugestion for some of the item icons. In the shop menu, you might want to add some of the pics that is used in the item menu. Perhaps use the same graphics for the bullets as in the item menu but write 50$ over it. With iems costing more than 1000$ write 1k$ or 7k$Oh, that's a good idea. Do you mean have the amount of money on the picture? Because, unfortunatly, there is no $ sign in the font.tga file.
Gotcha still, it was cool
It'll definetly be brought back, it's just that at the moment I'm in the process of changing the game from construction builds to the actual game with a storyline.
6. please bring back the jungle planet! please! that was soo cool!!
Lot's of stuff, like illegal weapons (Flamethrower, gas grenade, etc) perhaps the adrenalin pills and perhaps even the alcohol, steriods. If possible, add 100$ and subtract a 100$ from the drugs/slaves/weapons when selling and buying so there's an incentive to go do it there instead of in the ship.
8. Add a black market shop on the planet near the blue HQ or alternatively right in the middle of the map.Actually, black market shops would be a good idea. But any suggestions for what could be bought there?
hehe, that's why I said I should work on it I think I'll also do an energy clip of some kind for the laser pistol (witch btw I havn't tried yet coz I can tget pp ) Here's the new link <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.groep7.co.za/notrium/furniture.htm">http://www.groep7.co.za/notrium/furniture.htm</a><!-- m --> The top down ones I'll have to e-mail to you (don't want someone stealing my pretty pictures my presiousssss.... )
9. I could easily work on most/all of the item icons. I've already got bullets for you <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.groep7.co.za/notrium/svenn.htm">http://www.groep7.co.za/notrium/svenn.htm</a><!-- m --> and perhaps the elecro goggles (same page, perhaps I could work some more on it though)Well if you could work through the item graphics that would be great!! No offense, but I'm not particulary keen on the googles picture, a more space age one would be better.
Oh, and could you post the chair graphics again? The old links are gone and I can't see the pictures anymore.
Yep, that'll definetly be in. I just haven't got to it yet.
11. Make marine corpses drop money and pehaps a few bullets.
16. I don't think the s/r battle scanner works? the s/r radar works ok thoughIt works, but not for the aliens for some reason. I'll look into it.
Thanks for the feedback!!
I live to serve master
EDIT: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.groep7.co.za/stars/freestars.htm">http://www.groep7.co.za/stars/freestars.htm</a><!-- m -->
Zex, feel free to request ANY of the pics on my freestars! pages. I've got Tons onf stuff, Scanners, shields, armor you name it here and I could easily just change a texture or two rather than remaking the whole thing It should help I lot I hope.
Some new pics. Shields and a turret pic for the laser turret (perhaps if you plan on making a kinetic ship weapon I could make a better one for the laser turret
Check this page for more info http://www.groep7.co.za/notrium/icon.htm