Register
Email: Password:
Forum » WAZZAL II: The Final Dawn - final Version 6 released!
  • « previous
  • » next
  • WAZZAL II: The Final Dawn - final Version 6 released!

Sir Vival 18 years ago
    Nice use of my confederate capital ship model. I'm impressed
    If you guys need more models like that just let me know and I'll see what I can do about it. Currently I'm working on a different project called GTA: Finland TC under nickname of BinaryDemon.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.gtafinland.com">http://www.gtafinland.com</a><!-- m -->
    #
    MageKing17 18 years ago
    "Sir Vival" said:
    Nice use of my confederate capital ship model.
    You have no idea how glad I was when I found that in the images directory. In my Beta 2 patch, I had to use an enlarged fighter instead. Really ugly.

But you'll all be happy to hear that the Unidentified Alien Vessel is complete (Alien Mothership). I'll post a screenie for y'all of it in action. I'll even try to make it be fighting a confed cruiser while I'm at it.
    #
    Sir Vival 18 years ago
    "MageKing17" said:
    "Sir Vival" said:
    Nice use of my confederate capital ship model.
    You have no idea how glad I was when I found that in the images directory. In my Beta 2 patch, I had to use an enlarged fighter instead. Really ugly.

But you'll all be happy to hear that the Unidentified Alien Vessel is complete (Alien Mothership). I'll post a screenie for y'all of it in action. I'll even try to make it be fighting a confed cruiser while I'm at it.

That would be nice!

I've recently made a bomber model which looks very much like the regular alien fighters. With some texturing and optimization I could make it look excellent for the mod.

#
    MageKing17 18 years ago
    Wow.

That's...

...really...

...awesome.

Say, could I convince you to make me a better picture for the alien mothership? I'm currently using a large version of the alien fighter.
    #
    DRL 18 years ago
    Remember the Space Port?

Well,here´s............................Actually,I haven´t got enought time to modify it to looks like upside top,but if you use it on this black space,it will not be sooo important(sorry if the picture is useless to you)
    or simply use the other I have posted;
    Bassically,adding it you will able to buy your own ships(and it will not be soooo necesary to use confederate´s ships)
    I´m sorry I can´t do anything......But here´s another idea........

Ah,other idea;you will also able to do some comerce whit it........But it must be upgraded to do that.
    #
    Sir Vival 18 years ago
    "MageKing17" said:
    Wow.

That's...

...really...

...awesome.

Say, could I convince you to make me a better picture for the alien mothership? I'm currently using a large version of the alien fighter.

I'll see if I can arrange some time for me to 3D model.
    #
    HarmlessHermit 18 years ago
    Amazing work guys. That's really all I have to say.
    #
    Sir Vival 18 years ago
    I've finished the alien battleship. Here's a tiny sneak peak on it

http://novatech-enterprise.net/skyfighter/wazzal2.jpg
    #
    Army_of_None 18 years ago
    Alright, I just downloaded the mod, then commenced getting killed... repeatedly. My energy runs out too fast in space battles, and I keep losing my knives on the ground... Any advice what to do, where to go, etc.? I got an ensign rank, but my comp crashed before I could save...
    #
    Anonymous1157 18 years ago
    About the energy: learn how to target by "general direction". (I have no idea if I said that right...) Basically, just fire in the, you guessed it, general direction! Whats that mean? Shoot right in front of it so it flies into the stream of bullets. As for knives, take out your flashlight and take a lookie for them or buy a weapon that's ammo-efficient. (Sum'n like that)

Hope it helps!
    #
    ok, check just had to practice a bit. Now, I killed everything (I think) on the wrecked planet, and there are no more spaceships for me to destroy... What now?

(suggestion: Make journal entries a bit easier to follow, maybe have the ships computer give you directions on what to do next, ala Star Control)

Edit: My problem with the energy was I thought thrusters were the only way to move.... whoops ops:
    #
    *bump*help pleasE?
    #
    michael 18 years ago
    this mod seems to be progressing nicely.
    #
    Grim Reaper 18 years ago
    "michael" said:

*Grim's Sarcasm-O-Meter explodes*

Please, don't use so much sarcasm. I can't afford to buy these things at the pace they seem to expire due to excessive sarcasm.
    #
    DRL 18 years ago
    "michael" said:

Yeah,it´s progresing............After all,this is going one of the greatests mods........................

P.S:When the new update will be available?......Sorry,I can´t wait it........THE NEW SCREENSHOT IS TOO GREAT!!!!!
    #
    DRL 18 years ago
    "MageKing17" said:
    Just to prove that I am working on that patch, here is a screenshot of me ordering a confed capship to follow me around.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v233/MageKing17/3.jpg">http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v233/MageKing17/3.jpg</a><!-- m -->

More screenshots as soon as I get the spaceport done.

I GOT A QUESTION,I GOT A QUESTION!:

What´s that "J" on the map?
    #
    Why must everyone ignore me -.-
    #
    ZeXLR8er 18 years ago
    Sir Vival, I'd really like to see your graphics, but I think you've got a little problem with your account. Maybe email them to me?
    #
    Crazy 18 years ago
    i know im posting this for the 5th time... but i have my reasons:

Where can i get the patched version?!
    #
    DRL 18 years ago
    "Crazy" said:
    i know im posting this for the 5th time... but i have my reasons:

Where can i get the patched version?!
    Yes,this is a good reason.........Same to me,I want to download it!
    #
    Coral 18 years ago
    Some problems:

- CLUNKY CONTROLS. SUPER CLUNKY!

- If you go to the bridge of your ship, BAM, A HUGE FUGGIN ARMY HAS INVADED, AND YOU DONT EVEN HAVE A PISTOL TO HOLD THEM OFF, BUT YOU HAVE 100 BULLETS?!

- On the planet, there is no daytime, the allied soldiers dont do jack-crap and help you...

- Only one system
    #
    MaCa 18 years ago
    I know this sounds stupid, but I can't get the mod installed. I have downloaded Wazzal 1.2 and the newest Notrium, but I can't make the mod work.

Clearly, it is not a stand-alone game, so where do I install this mod in order to make it work? I couldn't find any information about installing mods in this site.

MaCa

Ps. Great site, and great games too! I just joined.
    #
    Grim Reaper 18 years ago
    It's a Notrium mod (as you might've guessed... ) that should be installed to the Notrium folder.

If you still can't get it to work, then just post what you DID, and what happened when you did it.
    #
    MaCa 18 years ago
    I got the WazzalII_b3 installed to Notrium1341 root. Now I have there a folder WazzalII_b3, but I still can't change the mod once I start a new game in Notrium.

MaCa
    #
    Grim Reaper 18 years ago
    Copy the folders inside that Wazzal folder to the Notrium folder.

And you are talking about Notrium folder as the one where the Notrium.exe, Notrium.ico and various other files and folders are, right? Not just the folder where you put the setup file?

I mean, that was the case with someone else.
    #
    MaCa 18 years ago
    I mean I have INSTALLED Notrium to the folder where I later installed (or extracted from that winrar archive, actually)WazzalIIb3 - folder.

So do you mean I should move whole Notrium inside that folder?

Sry to bother you, this should't be this hard ops:

MaCa
    #
    MageKing17 18 years ago
    Hey Sir Vival, unless I get a top-down graphic from you soon, I can't release my patch. The patch is no good without an alien mothership, ya' know.

Also, I'm reinstating my "reactor fuel" bar idea. Those who know what I'm talking about can deal with the flow of morons who will now start asking dumb questions.
    #
    Grim Reaper 18 years ago
    "MaCa" said:
    I mean I have INSTALLED Notrium to the folder where I later installed (or extracted from that winrar archive, actually)WazzalIIb3 - folder.

So do you mean I should move whole Notrium inside that folder?

Sry to bother you, this should't be this hard ops:

MaCa

No. You move the contents of the Wazzal-thingy folder to the Notrium folder.
    #
    MaCa 18 years ago
    OK now it works, thanks a lot for help
    #
    MageKing17 18 years ago
    Thanks to my good friend Sir Vival for the Alien Battlecruiser picture. Now I need to know... Anyone here feel up to turning it into Notrium Creature Format? I'd do it myself, but I can't find photoshop at the moment...
    #
    Railgunz! 18 years ago
    Wazzal confuzes me... it needs objectives...
    #
    Pete 18 years ago
    Its a beta. Still a beta = unfinished mod. Im sure ZeX is going to add objectives later, arent you, ZeXLR8er!! ?
    #
    MageKing17 18 years ago
    Bah. Objectives? Who needs objectives when you have the ability to freely run around the galaxy, blowing up aliens?

Which you don't have in the current version, but you will in the patch.

Also, the patch is now on hold. I no longer have access to the computer with all the data on it. For those of you that this means anything to, it's the computer System Shock 2 and Spellforce work on, so I can't play either of those either.

And I still really need somebody who has graphics experience to volunteer to work with this image Sir Vival made.
    #
    Idiota 18 years ago
    Originally, I would have applied. Now though, I can't promise people stuff anymore lol, I'm too busy playing games xD
    #
    MageKing17 18 years ago
    "Idiota" said:
    Originally, I would have applied. Now though, I can't promise people stuff anymore lol, I'm too busy playing games xD
    Since I don't have access to the computer with all my work on it, I suggest everyone else follows Idiota and plays something else for a while. I won't be able to even access my work until sometime next week, so you'll all have to find entertainment elsewhere. As always, I recommend http://www.the-underdogs.org and http://www.gamehippo.com.
    #
    Forum » WAZZAL II: The Final Dawn - final Version 6 released!
  • « previous
  • » next

Your email:
    Your name: