Register
Email: Password:
Forum » WAZZAL II: The Final Dawn - final Version 6 released!
  • « previous
  • » next
  • WAZZAL II: The Final Dawn - final Version 6 released!

sleeping demon 18 years ago
    good this mod mite just be completed i was almost thinkin of finishing it myself but im curently working on my alien mod

oh and uh whoever made all the textures and graphics for this mod
    do you mind if i use some of em for my own
    #
    ForceUser 18 years ago
    I made some of them, but since It was made specially for this mod, you'd have to ask Zex.. but he hasn't been seen around for a while so I'm not shure...

ForceUser
    #
    Crazy 18 years ago
    "MageKing17" said:
    He leaves often.
    He goes to eat the flesh of the innocent!
    We don't ask where he goes...

That gives whole new meaning to the phrase "reading between the lines"
    #
    Pete 18 years ago
    Wow! Missed that...
    #
    MageKing17 18 years ago
    "ForceUser" said:
    >_< gah! Made a spelling mistake in my e-mail

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:user.force@gmail.com">user.force@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->

ForceUser
    XD

Pic resent.
    #
    ForceUser 18 years ago
    HI guys!

I'm back from holiday. I've taken a look at that alien ship thingy. Is it a player ship, enemy ship or a BIG enemy ship? I'm also having slight problems with Photo-Paint's Anti-ailiasing so the ship has a rather ugly outline, but i should be able to sort that out. Also, should it have a turret thingy?

ForceUser

Edit: Here we go, looks decent enough. Th corpse looks like it;s swiss cheese let me know if you want something else.

#
    Sir Vival 18 years ago
    The ship is a huge alien ship. Perhaps you should try to make the corpse look more like a wreck?
    #
    Grim Reaper 18 years ago
    Indeed. The current version looks more like swiss-cheese...
    #
    Solus Lupus 18 years ago
    Cheese!!! Cheese!!! Where must share *contenues for five minutes than abuptly stops* Ok do not say that word...you know...near me! Ya a reck might look better
    #
    Grim Reaper 18 years ago
    If you make it wreck-ish enough, I just might give you some cheese.
    #
    Solus Lupus 18 years ago
    Hear is what I say in response...Boom Baby!
    [URL=http://img221.imageshack.us/my.php?image=werck2qs.jpg][IMG]http://img221
    Keep yo cheese, Not worth the postage because it'll be mold when it gets to me.

If it acts odd just paste and use this URL
    <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/750/werck2qs.jpg">http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/750/werck2qs.jpg</a><!-- m -->

PS. I have tryed many time to work on my mod...but I am toooo Lazzzzzzzy during the school year for something that requires that much time. However I am willing to help, and it appears this one could use help. I know little of Notrumn coding but I think I can makr basic objects and such, also I can realy put out graphics and immages, original and otherwise, in a timely manner.
    #
    Lochen 18 years ago
    Nice looking as far as I can see. Might want to bend the metal frame so it looks like it either imploded or exploded though.
    #
    Grim Reaper 18 years ago
    [OT]
    "Lonewolf" said:
    [*URL=http://img221.imageshack.us/my.php?image=werck2qs.jpg][IMG]http://img221
    Someone needs to read this thread before he posts another image...

Seriously, that line in the quote is TOTALLY fscked up. The correct one would be this (just remove the [ code ] tags from before and after it):
    [img]http://img221.imageshack.us/my.php?image=werck2qs.jpg[/img]

To see the corrected code, just click the "Quote" button in the top-right corner of this post.

Also, my cheese never gets moldy!

Added the * to the quote so the code will show up as it is in Lonewolf's post. [/OT]
    #
    ForceUser 18 years ago
    Updated the pic
    #
    Idiota 18 years ago
    That looks way better, ForceUser. I know of the limitations of the Notrium engine when making death animations, but I'd say you did a good job.
    #
    MageKing17 18 years ago
    Mmm, looks nice. Enemy ship, by the way. Is it in enemy ship format, or should we have you reorder the pics?
    #
    odiewoof 18 years ago
    Hi there.

Yupz, been able to get in here after playing Notrium for years.

Not much of a modder here, but very interested in the ways Notrium have developed. I loved the Werivar MOD (Nope, not discussing here), and the wazzal MOD so far.

So excited that i spent 2 days after work reading this ENTIRE thread alrite. (yeah, juz finished 51 pages of tracking development, along wif some lamers comments - go get lost.....)

===========================
    Thanks ZeXLR8er!!! for your excellent work so far.
    I will have to reassure u that this piece of work will ROCKS the sky and rivals tons of other a**ho** money ripping commercial games.

A few things i believed that has to be done.

1) I do agree that beta is an unworthy title for this MOD.
    IT SHOULD BE CALLED DEMO. javascript:emoticon('')
    Shocked

2) And ville, for helping sake, kindly update the update page to say that this is a demo / (under work). This will stop idoits and lazybums (who dun bother to read previous posts) thnk this is a COMPLETE MOD, when it IS NOT.javascript:emoticon('')
    Evil or Very Mad

3) I d/l the version off the main site, and also did not find much documentation. I edited the modding to see what has been done (yeah, alot), but was unable to verify too, if its the patched version.
    So a clarification on tat would be nice. javascript:emoticon('')
    Laughing

4) And Once MORE, THIS IS A MOD IN CONSTRUCTION. Stop bothering ZeXLR8er!!! with "you must have this, why not have that". The primary purpose of this MOD is to TEST SCRIPTS, GRAPHICS.

Dun expect storyline at such. IF YOU WANT TO SUGGGEST STORY, i recommend to either Idiota or any other Moderators (aka Morderating Turrets) to set up another thread, indicating that this is story development for Wazzal MOD. Much like the one which was finally completed by HarmlessHermit at <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.monkkonen.net/notrium/nsts.htm">http://www.monkkonen.net/notrium/nsts.htm</a><!-- m -->
    (Btw, if u folks dunnoe wats tat, i do advertisement here - go see the way ppl add in paras after paras of interesting possible development after an initial "You crashed landed......")

5) Back to main thread, if the one downloadable is not patched, time to host tat too i believe. (hint ville?javascript:emoticon('')
    Wink)

For now, i will post till here. Yupz, Keep up the good work,
    ZeXLR8er!!!
    Armarth,
    Casanova,
    Erendor,
    ForceUser,
    Idiota,
    Industriebrot
    MageKing17,
    Peter
    Quanrian,
    Sam,
    Slyvena,
    Uberwaffe
    Ville Monkkonen,

Tim aka odiewoof (tats the yellow cute dog in the ugly comic garfield) WOOF!
    #
    ForceUser 18 years ago
    I used the robot as a template so that's why I asked if it has a turret. But I can easily move the pics, shouldn't take me more than 1 minute since i saved the original photo-paint file.
    #
    Grim Reaper 18 years ago
    "odiewoof" said:
    Ville Monkkonen

That's Mönkkönen, not Monkkonen...

Also, don't copy-paste the link of the emoticons on the left of the posting view. Simply click on them, or type what it says between the (' and ') in the image's link.

Anyways, welcome to the forums!
    #
    Inane 18 years ago
    Grim, Wasn't it previously clarified that Ville doesn't mind his name being typed Monkkonen because alot of keyboards cannot do that without the alt-code things?

I'm not even sure this mod is alive...
    #
    MageKing17 18 years ago
    Hey, I resent that! I just need to find where I put the files and I can add the alien ship...

Crap, where did I put the files? They're not in my notrium directory... on EITHER computer. 0_o

And yeah, my keyboard for example can't do the ö thing unless I copy&paste it from, say, your post. ;P
    #
    Grim Reaper 18 years ago
    Well, must be another one of those obsessive compulsive wossnames then.
    #
    Pete 18 years ago
    NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! NOT WAZZAL 2!!! NOT DEAD!!!! He...lp...

Call... ambul..ance...

Aacgghh...
    #
    Grim Reaper 18 years ago
    [OT] The ambulance thing reminds me of a joke...

"Call me an ambulance!"

"You're an ambulance!"

[/OT]

The death of Wazzal II is currently in the hands of MageKing17...
    #
    Nerd 18 years ago
    On an off note, isn't there still a website of Zex's that is pretty much dead. One knows this because it's lastest news is that Notrium 1.3 has come out.
    #
    Idiota 18 years ago
    Zex is just pretty busy, I suppose. Can't say why he dropped it though... His thread now counts 51 pages.
    #
    Crazy 18 years ago
    haven't you ever dropped a mod?

Thats why he did it. It just isn't as new and interesting as before.

Or he died. Which is completly possible.
    #
    Pete 18 years ago
    Zex last post: Thu Dec 22, 2005 12:17 pm

Uh oh. That dont seems good... Did he died? Did his computer got toasted? DID HE LEFT THE FORUM? Find out in the next episode of : Zex is missing!
    #
    The Gemini 18 years ago
    Well, death is a possibility. Or a longlasted connection problem. Forum veterans usually alert the community if they're going to leave.
    #
    MageKing17 18 years ago
    Especially if they're moderators.

Bah, I'll get off my lazy ass and finish the mini-mod thingie, then I'll see about finding where I hid the data files. I probably burned them off when I was clearing up space for HW2 again...
    #
    gold kiros 18 years ago
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! IT CAN'T BE DEAD!
    EVRYONE LETS START A "SUPPORT ZEX" THREAD AND SEE IF HE COMES BACk!

COME ONE ZEX DONT GIVE UP! WE HELP YOU!!!
    MAGEKING DON'T RUIN OUR HOPE!!
    #
    DRL 18 years ago
    "Eric" said:
    Looking good. How fast is the space combat going to be? Meaning how fast do you and the ships travel?

I think you shold able to upgrade your ship`s Systems....(ie, engine for faster speed, weapons for better atacks and damage....shields and armor to improve resistance to damage,....hull to upgrade hitpoints,ect....)

((Additional: When enemy ships are destroyed, what about recovering it`s wreck to research and create an "adaptation" of it?, oh yes, once researched, you should able to bluit it,....or no?)),

It`s my idea, a bit stupid I know, but you can use it (or no?) Zex?

PS:The "or no?" thing is a joke
    #
    DRL 18 years ago
    "gold kiros" said:

¿¿¡¡--WHAT THE--??!!,
    Can you tell me what`s heppen here???!!!
    #
    Grim Reaper 18 years ago
    "DRL" said:
    "gold kiros" said:

¿¿¡¡--WHAT THE--??!!,
    Can you tell me what`s heppen here???!!!
    1) You made YET ANOTHER double-post, no matter how forbidden it is.

2) Zex hasn't been around here for months, methinks, and for now the burden of doing something for this mod has fallen on MageKing17's shoulders.
    #
    MageKing17 18 years ago
    And I'm still being lazy about it. ;P
    #
    Forum » WAZZAL II: The Final Dawn - final Version 6 released!
  • « previous
  • » next

Your email:
    Your name: