Register
Email: Password:
Forum » In Ville's Honor!

In Ville's Honor!

AsdMaster 11 years ago
Finnish music in Lord Ville's honor!

Finnish music in Lord Ville's honor!... Probably thirtieth time I've listened to it today...

Hows everyone... D'YA MISS ME?!!?

Edited 11 years ago
#
Pete 11 years ago
*le gasp* Its.. that guy! Yay, I guess! Or something.

/me wanders off
#
ville 11 years ago
AsdMaster said:

Finnish music in Lord Ville's honor!... Probably thirtieth time I've listened to it today...

Hows everyone... D'YA MISS ME?!!?

Wow, I'm deeply honored. Nice to have you back!
Have you gotten your hands on Driftmoon yet?
#
AsdMaster 11 years ago
I actually wanted to buy it yesterday, but then realized I'd probably get distracted by it and fail all my exams.

I will purchase the game as soon as my finals are over in 3 to 4 weeks, Ive been checking up on it to see if its out of development for quite a while now, it looks like its finally near completion!

I may as well start investing in Finland anyway, I might one day wanna come live there when I graduate... Its such a beautiful country D:
#
ville 11 years ago
Yeah, better finish those final exams first then. Wouldn't want your grades to suffer because of us! But don't forget to get your discount coupon ASAP anyway. You can use it any time later, but they might not be available too long now.

Speaking about Finland, at the exact moment, it's quite dark (as well as cold) in Jyväskylä, because we haven't gotten any permanent snow yet. But - if you can survive the chilly (usually +5 to -30 Celcius) winters - it's not a bad country to live in.

#
Anne 11 years ago
Since curiosity is my second (first?) nature: What part of the world are you from, AsdMaster?
#
AsdMaster 11 years ago
I already got the coupon, I dont wanna click it as Im not sure if its a one click thing, so Ill save it and hopefully its still valid in a few.

Im sure I can handle weather that cold... Maybe.... hopefully... We'll have to see if I die or not >.>

Im from California... Ive been spoiled with weather in around 22-23 C my whole life.

And yourself, Anne?
#
Anne 11 years ago
AsdMaster said:
And yourself, Anne?
I'm a Northern lady, Finnish, that is. I'm actually Ville's wife, which also makes me Driftmoon developer number 2 (well, I suppose it doesn't automatically make me that, but I seem to have gotten myself knee-deep in it anyway).

So that I don't give you the wrong impression, I'd like to point out that I don't code, though. I leave that to those who can. Luckily the Driftmoon editor with all it's possibilities is very handy for the rest of us.

Ps. You can reuse the discount coupon if you want, at least for now it isn't limited. And don't worry, it's valid.
#
Forum » In Ville's Honor!

Your email:
Your name: