Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Got a question about Notrium? Ask it here!
  • « previous
  • » next
  • Got a question about Notrium? Ask it here!

Grim Reaper 17 years ago
    "Necropoliz" said:
    I'm new here so hope I wont piss ya off b posting a message in a wrong place or double posting
    When you aren't pissing us off by doing those things, you piss us off with YOUR BAD GRAMMAR AND SPELLING!!!

Just get a bit better at writing thingers, and you'll find these forums quite a bit more friendly.
    #
    Crazy 17 years ago
    well you know what they say: "It's better to be pissed off than to be pissed on!"
    #
    Anarion 17 years ago
    They say that? Really??

#
    UberWaffe 17 years ago
    [OT]
    "Crazy" said:
    well you know what they say: "It's better to be pissed off than to be pissed on!"
    If you are a light-switch there is no difference between the two.[/OT]
    #
    Dex Stewart 17 years ago
    Could anyone please tell me where I can find a specimen glass?
    #
    Grim Reaper 17 years ago
    IIRC you can find them from the VC Mining Area, the VC ship and the Ship Graveyard.
    #
    Dex Stewart 17 years ago
    I'm pretty sure it's not the ship(at least in my game) as I completely cleared it of enemies and explored it whilst doing this.

Thank you anyway
    #
    Grim Reaper 17 years ago
    "Dex Stewart" said:
    I'm pretty sure it's not the ship(at least in my game) as I completely cleared it of enemies and explored it whilst doing this.
    Actually, if the flamethrowers are still breakable, then you CAN find the jar there.
    #
    Dex Stewart 17 years ago
    Thanks.

And where can I find a large antenna?
    #
    Grim Reaper 17 years ago
    "Dex Stewart" said:
    And where can I find a large antenna?
    It's in the icy fields. You can get there via [SPOILER] the teleporter in the ship graveyard. [/SPOILER]
    #
    Zombiemambo 17 years ago
    Quick question, I'd search for it but I don't think it's worthy of a topic.
    How do Androids regain health? Can they regain health?
    #
    Cejer 17 years ago
    I think this was covered in the journal entries of the android, but I'll tell you what you want to know anyway.
    You need a repair unit, or you can build a stasis field and go inside of that.
    #
    Grim Reaper 17 years ago
    And to build a repair unit, combine a computer unit and a battery.
    #
    Antidox 17 years ago
    where can i find energy units, or how do i make them
    #
    ScytheKnight84 17 years ago
    Fuel Converter + Fuel Cell = Energy Unit
    #
    Antidox 17 years ago
    wheres a good place to find glass tubes
    #
    Anarion 17 years ago
    Look in the VC mining area, there's plenty of them to be found there.
    #
    Lord of the Harvest 17 years ago
    When I was playing as psyonic, I beat the void dreamscape, but when I looked in the inventory, found that I had 2 Mass, motion, heat and liquid tokens. Is this normal?

Also, is there any way to win with psyonic that reveals the "secrets" about his race?
    #
    Grim Reaper 17 years ago
    "Lord of the Harvest" said:
    When I was playing as psyonic, I beat the void dreamscape, but when I looked in the inventory, found that I had 2 Mass, motion, heat and liquid tokens. Is this normal?
    Yes, it's a bonus of sorts.
    #
    Anonymous1157 17 years ago
    Besides, there are important combinations of the four that can only be built one at a time... if you only had one of each.
    #
    Cool, It just seems weird that you get two of everything but the void and lifeforce.

I've heard about the Eden ending from my friend; but it doesn't involve the psyonic, and its not "happy". Is there any way to win that is exclusive to the psyonic other than that way (that is revealing about his race and civilisation)?
    #
    No, but if the Werivar gets the Nirardamuk ending, the game dosen't actually end. Instead, all the plants turn into psionics on steroids.
    #
    OK, firstly, (I know I'm aksing a lot of questions) what do you do with the mysterious bark and leaf? I saw them in the NFV, and my friend has one.

Also, Where is there a list of psionic powers, and how to make them? I saw the list but not how to make them, in the NFV. (psionic clarity being the only one I don't know)

Lastly, is there any better mod tools than the NFV, to make maps and other things?
    #
    Grim Reaper 17 years ago
    "Lord of the Harvest" said:
    Lastly, is there any better mod tools than the NFV, to make maps and other things?
    Notepad.

NEVER use NFV.

And to make them maps, you could use the map editor that is embedded in the game.

Just search for "map" and "editor" with the forum search thingy.
    #
    Anarion 17 years ago
    I've never been able to find the bark and leaves, what area do you need to search to find them?
    #
    Grim Reaper 17 years ago
    "Anarion" said:
    I've never been able to find the bark and leaves, what area do you need to search to find them?
    [SPOILER?]Eden.[/SPOILER?]
    #
    Anarion 17 years ago
    Ah, I thought it was the dry marsh, which explains why I never found them.
    #
    That place is really small, shouldn't have you been suspicious about that immediately?
    #
    Anarion 17 years ago
    No, I thought it might not be showing due to a bug, and I didn't know what it looked like either.
    #
    Why not use the NFV? It seems good.

Again: Where is there a list of psionic powers, and how to make them?

and

Anyone know what the bark and leaved do do? I saw that [SPOILER]The corpse of the queen tentacles(shooting and not)[SPOILER] is where you get them...

And where is this magical search function on this forum anyway??
    #
    Crazy 17 years ago
    NFV=T3H 3V1L!!

It has a bunch of bugs that would make a mod unplayable.

And the search butting is right up there... The big magnifying glass and "Search"...
    #
    NFV has some never-solved bugs that were introduced when the tool was converted for NML2. It currently rests in pieces on it's original, un-updated site. Don't ask for it, or we'll cut you with spoons.
    #
    Anarion 17 years ago
    Blunt, rusty spoons.

And to think I almost downloaded NFV once back when I was considering trying modding.......almost.
    #
    MageKing17 17 years ago
    If you happen to have Notrium 1.3, use NFV. If you aren't retarded and have 1.34, NFV can and will corrupt your mod.
    #
    So you're saying that 1.3 was more forgiving to errors in the files? WOW!

This looks horrible. 'Scuse me while i change my refresh rate.
    #
    Forum » Got a question about Notrium? Ask it here!
  • « previous
  • » next

Your email:
    Your name: