Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Thank you! Now questions :D

Thank you! Now questions :D

Brokolino 10 years ago
First of all, thank you Anne & Ville! Driftmoon is beautiful, and the fact it comes with an editor makes it even better.
I'm fooling around with it, and have this idea for a mod. I have a short story I want to adapt, but the protagonist is a woman.
Is there a good way/script to change the gender of the player character to female?

Anyway, I will probably be back with a few more questions soon

Edit: Nevermind! I can just replace the .png files in the player folder, d'uh.

Edited 10 years ago
#
Anne 10 years ago
Brokolino said:
First of all, thank you Anne & Ville! Driftmoon is beautiful, and the fact it comes with an editor makes it even better.
I'm fooling around with it, and have this idea for a mod. I have a short story I want to adapt, but the protagonist is a woman.
Is there a good way/script to change the gender of the player character to female?

Anyway, I will probably be back with a few more questions soon

Brokolino said:
Edit: Nevermind! I can just replace the .png files in the player folder, d'uh.

Good to hear you figured it out, smart Brokolino! I wonder if you already noticed there's some modding information at the Driftmoon Modding Wiki? Only some topics are covered there so far, but it might still be useful.

Thanks for the kind words!
#
Duane (guest) 10 years ago
I don't know if this is the appropriate forum topic for this, so if I messed up, my bad.

I picked up Driftmoon on gog, not knowing what it was going to be about.

It was the best game I played all year. It's been ages since I've encountered a game with as much "heart" as this one has. I just wanted to say thank you for the experience.

#
Anne 10 years ago
Duane (guest) said:
I don't know if this is the appropriate forum topic for this, so if I messed up, my bad.

I picked up Driftmoon on gog, not knowing what it was going to be about.

It was the best game I played all year. It's been ages since I've encountered a game with as much "heart" as this one has. I just wanted to say thank you for the experience.

Thanks Duane, awesome to hear you've enjoyed Driftmoon so much! It makes all our hard work worth it.
#
Forum » Thank you! Now questions :D

Your email:
Your name: