Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Legend Of Zelda Mod?
  • « previous
  • » next
  • Legend Of Zelda Mod?

Grim Reaper 17 years ago
    "ModSlayer" said:
    Yea just doing the sprites is gonna take like a month (for me...)
    I mean i can do normal sprites preety well but notrium spites have color blending and [censored] like that so uh if any one can get me a Link sprite then i can do the rest...
    Just do a demo with the DEFAULT textures... You can get someone to make the final textures later on.
    #
    Amarth 17 years ago
    Who ever forced you to make a mod with the same graphical style as Notrium, anyway? I have been toying with the idea of making a mod that followed a very minimalistic graphical style, as sort of experiment. Not that I'd ever make a mod, though.
    #
    ModSlayer 17 years ago
    Man im so stupid ...So your saying I should make it cartoonish! SWEET! I could do cartoon sprites myself thx for the tip Amarth
    #
    Quanrian 17 years ago
    There is a weird phenomenom called Randomism. Might of been interesting to see a mod spawned from such a bizarre concept as that. Either way, it's true, you're not confined to any one graphical style. Just keep in mind how the graphics 'work' in the game and you wont have any problems. Address the Modding FAQ if you're not aware of how specific graphic types like creatures and plot objects work. One uses cell based animation and another uses frame based.
    #
    ModSlayer 17 years ago
    Screw this im no good at editing some one else make the mod i quit and anon i know wat ur gonna sak and fuck you!
    #
    Grim Reaper 17 years ago
    "ModSlayer" said:
    Screw this im no good at editing some one else make the mod i quit and anon i know wat ur gonna sak and [censored] you!
    We are not responsible of your lack of skills, so please do not vent it on us.
    #
    Amarth 17 years ago
    You know... With practice comes mastery. But Notrium is just too evil to mod properly.
    #
    Anonymous1157 17 years ago
    Actually...

Nevermind. But I think someone should do something drastic to the thread before he comes back to argue.
    #
    Forum » Legend Of Zelda Mod?
  • « previous
  • » next

Your email:
    Your name: