Register
Email: Password:
Forum » [This topic has been censored by the Elders of the Internet]

[This topic has been censored by the Elders of the Internet]

Pete 12 years ago
So, knowing the usual clientele of this lovely forum I sometimes visit, everyone reading this is already aware of the clusterfuck that is SOPA. What I actually wanted to mention is the blackouts sites all over the 'net are doing today, and how nice is it to see a protest that might actually do something for once.

Oh, and to any americans out there? Please try not to ruin the internet for the rest of us...
#
jgprof 12 years ago
[Response censored]
#
Anonymous1157 12 years ago
You know what would get people's attention? Knock out Google for a day.

"Holy [Legitimately censored], I didn't realize how much I use Google." That'll do it.
#
E_net4 12 years ago
Oh, I thought Google was down today. The kind of Blackout this is. :/
#
Amarth 12 years ago
Reddit is down!
#
reaver894 12 years ago
I humbly request that if any of the people reading this have any contacts within the industry that they make contact with them and request that they make their stance known,

Also I believe everyone should boycott E3

E3 is run by the ESA who are openly supporting these acts.

The ESA gets a huge amount of its income from E3 both with people attending and publishers and developers funding them.

Anyone who is against SOPA and PIPA should do their best to make the ESA's support of this act as painful as possible, hopefully forcing the ESA to remove its support, maybe having the financial clout to bring the ESA to its knees. (though i doubt it) But IF the ESA did collapse I wonder how many would be brave enough to still support that act when they realise the will be more toxic than Greece's spiraling debts
#
MageKing17 12 years ago
Censored? I think the fuck not.

Fuck the SOPA, PIPA, and the jackasses that keep suggesting this bullshit.
#
Narvius 12 years ago
Righteous outrage is righteous.
#
Crazy 12 years ago
Well, ACTA is also a thing, and by the looks of it, worse.

We're mostly protesting on the streets and not on the net over here, though.

Edited 12 years ago
#
Narvius 12 years ago
I took part in an ACTA protest over here in Poland, as well.

Our idiots-in-power went ahead and signed it despite countrywide protests. Now they're trying to back out, though.

(Also, hi there.)
#
E_net4 12 years ago
Well, our idiots-in-power went ahead and signed it in secret, before we could even protest. So let us try something else. How's Black March going for you?
#
SpeedBlade 12 years ago
Haters better hate.
#
Narvius 12 years ago
As long as I'm allowed to buy food I really won't notice, heh.
#
Crazy 12 years ago
Yesh, there that whole ratification business that needs to come after the signing, still a chance to protest those in places where it's already been signed.
#
Forum » [This topic has been censored by the Elders of the Internet]

Your email:
Your name: