Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Aiming, shooting on bikes

Aiming, shooting on bikes

Elefaant 19 years ago
probably it's a too early stage of the game to ask this(because most topics semm to be about developing), but is there a way to kill those killerbikez in a mission(after the majors daughter)?
because I have the feeling that I don't hit them...
#
iceman 19 years ago
theres no realy easy way to kill them, in the end you just go round and round in circles shootin

so sorry, i cant help you on this one
#
Elefaant 19 years ago
okay
that's the way I did it all the time, but it didn't really work*g*
but thanks
#
iceman 19 years ago
no problemo, i am here to spout useless crap if you need me
#
Elefaant 19 years ago
sounds useful
#
ville 19 years ago
Actually Elefaant, Bikez II is an old game. Not in development anymore.
#
Ditchweed Danny 19 years ago
It's no longer being updated? That's quite a disappointment. In what other (free) game can you ride a motorcycle through the dystopian streets of futuristic finland while cutting down it's nordic residents with a semi-automatic homing machine gun?

By the way, I'm new.
#
MageKing17 19 years ago
The only games still in development are Notrium and the as-yet (I think) unnamed new game Ville is working on.
#
Peter 19 years ago
Hey, what about those OTs...

And yes, its easiest way to take them down is...

Get on some sguare, touching the wall, and stay there with tracking gun, and shoot from 3 guns in same time...
Always, ride from corner to corner, turn and blindly shoot...

After half of hour, youre be dome, with little damage...
#
Daz_T 18 years ago
I reckon the easiest way to mince everyone is to drive backwards and turn right shootin a super-minigun (4 bullet speed, 5 damage, 10 firing rate) i have that and i put a few holes in people. If only shooting the people in worms 4 were that easy!
#
Forum » Aiming, shooting on bikes

Your email:
Your name: