Register
Email: Password:
Forum » The 3D World comic!
  • « previous
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • » next
  • The 3D World comic!

    E_net4 9 years ago
    Heyo, people!
    Here it is! The 3D World comic!
    To go to the folder, Click here!
    By the way, click on the Original Size button to be able to see the comic.
    Current comics:

    1 - The Start
    2 - The Arena
    3 - I forgot the title!
    4 - The Bouncy Ball

    5 - More Blackeye Software!
    6 - Pixels on the sand
    7 - No Title for Ney's
    8 - Enter Spheric
    9 - Yay for tests!
    10 - The comedy of Chase *new*
    #
    Pete 9 years ago
    IT
    IS
    AWESOME
    !!!
    KEEP
    UP
    THE
    GOOD
    WORK
    !!!!!

    Ok that was maybe a bit unnecesary, but I know that motivation is the main part of succes.
    #
    E_net4 9 years ago
    "Pete" said:
    IT
    IS
    AWESOME
    !!!
    KEEP
    UP
    THE
    GOOD
    WORK
    !!!!!

    Ok that was maybe a bit unnecesary, but I know that motivation is the main part of succes.
    Thank you very much, Pete, i hope you'll enjoy the next comics
    They will be funnier than this one, that's for sure
    #
    Grim Reaper 9 years ago
    Is ok. Nothing that spectacular, but still something to read.
    #
    E_net4 9 years ago
    "Grim Reaper" said:
    Is ok. Nothing that spectacular, but still something to read.
    ok.
    By the way, you may post suggestions too.
    Did you know that i'm currently rendering the next comic's frames?
    #
    Barebones 9 years ago
    Needs more sex appeal.
    #
    Anonymous1157 9 years ago
    It's wierd, but, as Grim said:
    "Grimsy" said:
    Nothing that spectacular, but still something to read.
    #
    Nuklearni-okurka 9 years ago
    It doesnt work for me.

    HTTP Status 404 - /web/The3DWorldcomic

    type Status report

    message /web/The3DWorldcomic

    description The requested resource (/web/The3DWorldcomic) is not available.
    Apache Tomcat/5.5.15
    #
    Amarth 9 years ago
    Works here. The site is not very clear at first, but that doesn't matter. I kind of like it. Keep it up .
    #
    E_net4 9 years ago
    "Amarth" said:
    Works here. The site is not very clear at first, but that doesn't matter. I kind of like it. Keep it up .
    Remember you have to set to original size first.

    2nd part has come!
    Go check it out! NOW!
    #
    Grim Reaper 9 years ago
    Is ok. The main thing that bothers me is the text (not completely totally perfect English ).

    Also, could you make the URL an actual link instead of just green text?
    #
    E_net4 9 years ago
    Is it ok now, grim?
    "Barebones" said:
    Needs more sex appeal.
    I wont put +18 stuff in the comic!
    HTTP Status 404 - /web/The3DWorldcomic

    type Status report

    message /web/The3DWorldcomic

    description The requested resource (/web/The3DWorldcomic) is not available.
    Apache Tomcat/5.5.15
    Try the new link.
    #
    Nuklearni-okurka 9 years ago
    Ok now it work.

    Its strange comics
    #
    E_net4 9 years ago
    "Nuklearni-okurka" said:
    Ok now it work.

    Its strange comics
    In fact it is, because of being made from 3d renders.
    ...yes, i am going to make the 3rd one.
    #
    Anonymous1157 9 years ago
    *giggle*

    Bad english, but real jokes! WII!
    #
    E_net4 9 years ago
    "Anonymous1157" said:
    *giggle*

    Bad english, but real jokes! WII!
    No, there are no Nintendo WII in the 3D World, however, i think it could have later.
    *goes rendering*
    #
    Anonymous1157 9 years ago
    That ith naught what I hath meant.

    WII is not only a game console, but it is also a purposeful misspelling of WEE. It's fun, and you took the fun away. You suck. Now you'll never get my flatscreen model.
    #
    Pete 9 years ago
    Youre overusing the wee-Wii joke.

    And E_net4, can I suggest you put some more stuff in the map than just the arena? Like the Triange mountain or invisible wall (with buildings on top)...
    #
    Anonymous1157 9 years ago
    CRAP! I was trying to make my own rendition of how the world should look, and then it crashed. I knew it was too good to be true. The square even had buns!
    #
    E_net4 9 years ago
    "Anonymous1157" said:
    That ith naught what I hath meant.

    WII is not only a game console, but it is also a purposeful misspelling of WEE. It's fun, and you took the fun away. You suck. Now you'll never get my flatscreen model.
    Why do I want YOUR flatscreen model?

    And E_net4, can I suggest you put some more stuff in the map than just the arena? Like the Triange mountain or invisible wall (with buildings on top)...
    A dester is a desert, i'll think about adding more environments, such as the city.

    Wait on foot, the 3rd one's comin'!
    #
    Anonymous1157 9 years ago
    "E_net4" said:
    "Anonymous1157" said:
    That ith naught what I hath meant.

    WII is not only a game console, but it is also a purposeful misspelling of WEE. It's fun, and you took the fun away. You suck. Now you'll never get my flatscreen model.
    Why do I want YOUR flatscreen model?
    You want it for two reasons:
    A) You'll get to see what my desktop looks like.
    B) It'd make for an interesting story.

    ... And what you really want is my cube texture! He looks cool!
    "E_net4" said:
    And E_net4, can I suggest you put some more stuff in the map than just the arena? Like the Triange mountain or invisible wall (with buildings on top)...
    A dester is a desert, i'll think about adding more environments, such as the city.
    The desert is good, but you should add an oasis, and a portal to that planet with a lot of cities on it.
    #
    E_net4 9 years ago
    [OT]
    "anonymouswhatev" said:
    You want it for two reasons:
    A) You'll get to see what my desktop looks like.
    B) It'd make for an interesting story.

    ... And what you really want is my cube texture! He looks cool!
    A)Fer what?
    B) What story?

    ...And i don't want your cube texture.
    [/OT]
    ..."and a portal to that planet with a lot of cities on it"?
    what planet and what lot of cities?
    #
    Anonymous1157 9 years ago
    "E_net4" said:
    [OT]
    "anonymouswhatev" said:
    You want it for two reasons:
    A) You'll get to see what my desktop looks like.
    B) It'd make for an interesting story.

    ... And what you really want is my cube texture! He looks cool!
    A)Fer what?
    B) What story?

    ...And i don't want your cube texture.
    [/OT]
    ..."and a portal to that planet with a lot of cities on it"?
    what planet and what lot of cities?
    A) I thought you might be curious.
    B) The one you're writing in the comic! *Makes the retard gesture at E*

    ... And you haven't seen how cool it is yet.
    #
    E_net4 9 years ago
    Whatever.
    3rd Comic is up!
    Not that funny, but fun will come later.
    #
    E_net4 9 years ago
    I know they didn't come for a long while, but school's on to me.
    im just starting with da 4th...And btw, things may get faster.
    #
    Nuklearni-okurka 9 years ago
    In what thing are you making this comic?
    #
    E_net4 9 years ago
    Anim8or
    ...
    linky? click this one <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.justfuckinggoogleit.com">http://www.justfuckinggoogleit.com</a><!-- m --> and youll never ask for one.
    #
    Barebones 9 years ago
    "E_net4" said:
    Anim8or
    ...
    linky? click this one <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.justfuckinggoogleit.com">http://www.justfuckinggoogleit.com</a><!-- m --> and youll never ask for one.

    That wasn't his question.
    #
    MageKing17 9 years ago
    And I should point out he only knows about that because we've thrown it at him at least once.
    #
    E_net4 9 years ago
    That means he has no reason to ask for linky

    That wasn't his question.
    You're right, but what if he would ask the link later?

    I've fixed the comic's typos, im now updating them on eSnips.
    ...
    [edit]Done! [/edit]
    #
    E_net4 9 years ago
    This is great, some updates
    4th one has come. Sorry about the sad credits, but I had to.
    Also there are portuguese versions of the comics, so make sure you view the english one.
    #
    Grim Reaper 9 years ago
    "E_net4" said:
    Also there are portuguese versions of the comics, so make sure you view the english one.
    But what if we want to view the portugese version, hmm?
    #
    E_net4 9 years ago
    "Grim Reaper" said:
    "E_net4" said:
    Also there are portuguese versions of the comics, so make sure you view the english one.
    But what if we want to view the portugese version, hmm?
    Don't be Chico Esperto.
    Did you like it?
    Suggestions?
    Something else?
    Whatever, just post something.

    I'm already thinking of the script for the next one. It'll be like part 2 of the last one.
    #
    Anonymous1157 9 years ago
    "E_net4" said:
    "Grim Reaper" said:
    "E_net4" said:
    Also there are portuguese versions of the comics, so make sure you view the english one.
    But what if we want to view the portugese version, hmm?
    Don't be Chico Esperto.
    Did you like it?
    Suggestions?
    Something else?
    Whatever, just post something.

    I'm already thinking of the script for the next one. It'll be like part 2 of the last one.
    YAY! Although, you do have my sympathy for the guy in the credits. Must've been important to you for you to put him in the credits that way.

    Wow, I haven't used the sad smiley in forever.
    #
    E_net4 9 years ago
    "Anonymous1157" said:
    YAY! Although, you do have my sympathy for the guy in the credits. Must've been important to you for you to put him in the credits that way.

    Wow, I haven't used the sad smiley in forever.
    He was my school-mate of this year.
    I got the idea completely made for the next comic. Stay tuned...I hope.
    #
    Forum » The 3D World comic!
  • « previous
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • » next
  • Post Reply


    Your email:
    Your name: