Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Original Notrium Look First

Original Notrium Look First

themados 8 years ago
whai know this is in the wrong forum but i have a copy of the installer for notruim with combination puzzles on my computer if i took its default folders and renamed it old notrium would it work on the current version im doing this because notrium is locked no new topics
Edit
pm me if you want a copy
#
MageKing17 8 years ago
"themados" said:
whai know this is in the wrong forum but i have a copy of the installer for notruim with combination puzzles on my computer if i took its default folders and renamed it old notrium would it work on the current version im doing this because notrium is locked no new topics
Edit
pm me if you want a copy
Combination puzzles are hardcoded, so no.
#
themados 8 years ago
"MageKing17" said:
"themados" said:
whai know this is in the wrong forum but i have a copy of the installer for notruim with combination puzzles on my computer if i took its default folders and renamed it old notrium would it work on the current version im doing this because notrium is locked no new topics
Edit
pm me if you want a copy
Combination puzzles are hardcoded, so no.
but will it still place me in a random location and only have the items that that notrium version has
What notrium version is it
#
MageKing17 8 years ago
"themados" said:
but will it still place me in a random location and only have the items that that notrium version has
Why don't you try it and find out?

Personally, I think Notrium will crash rather than load those files due to format changes, but I don't actually know, so give it a shot.
#
themados 8 years ago
if it works can i post it as an actual mod
#
themados 8 years ago
"MageKing17" said:

Personally, I think Notrium will crash rather than load those files due to format changes, but I don't actually know, so give it a shot.

Dammit you were right it crashes every time

Edit
**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD OR DELETE IT
#
Forum » Original Notrium Look First

Post Reply


Your email:
Your name: