Register
Email: Password:
Forum » It's totally E_net4's birthday

It's totally E_net4's birthday

Crazy 5 years ago
Congratshumalations on being 19! Also conratulations on being drunk for a year now!

As a birthday present, i spelled your full name! You may now be grateful!
#
Kario 5 years ago
happy b-day e_net4.
birthday present i will now worship you until christmas eve.
#
Crazy 5 years ago
Also, you totally got your age wrong, it should be 2010 years, what with being born on the 24th and being the Messiah and all that.
#
MageKing17 5 years ago
Happy birthday, dude.

"Crazy" said:
Congratshumalations on being 19! Also conratulations on being drunk for a year now!
You're assuming the drinking age is 18 where E_net4 lives.
#
Murska 5 years ago
Congrats.
#
Crazy 5 years ago
"MageKing17" said:
You're assuming the drinking age is 18 where E_net4 lives.
Well, yes. Anything else would be kind of stupid.
#
E_net4 5 years ago
Hey! I'm totally flattered you remembered! Thanks, guys!
Actually, drinking and smoking here is sort of allowed at the age of 16 (ugh), still I've been sending my age of drinking to infinity and enjoying the fact that I'm ever sober.

"Crazy" said:
Also, you totally got your age wrong, it should be 2010 years, what with being born on the 24th and being the Messiah and all that.
No. I'm actually just 19. Not even 19!.
#
harwe 5 years ago
Dude your birthday is so close to mine, but your's is closer to Christmas than mine XD Happy Birthday mate.
#
Amarth 5 years ago
Happy cakeday!
#
E_net4 5 years ago
"Amarth" said:
Happy cakeday!
Two cakes! One for today, another one for tomorrow!
#
Murska 5 years ago
Great AFONAL day to you.
#
Anonymous1157 5 years ago
Happity barfday... burfday... BIRTHDAY! Thar we goes. And happy Christmas/-Eve, as long as we're here.
#
MageKing17 5 years ago
"Crazy" said:
"MageKing17" said:
You're assuming the drinking age is 18 where E_net4 lives.
Well, yes. Anything else would be kind of stupid.
Greetings from the United States, where the drinking age is 21 (except in the Virgin Islands, and various states have differing laws as to whether or not minors can drink in private settings, and others have family-member-related exceptions... but that's not really important).
#
Vacuus 5 years ago
It's rather ironic that one of my previous schools allowed anyone under 18 to smoke (which is the legal age here) providing they weren't on-campus. They would actually encourage you to smoke across the road in the 'smokers area' which coincidently belonged to another branch of the education department.

Happy birthday E_Net4, and merry christmas to the rest of you lot.
#
Crazy 5 years ago
"E_net4" said:
enjoying the fact that I'm ever sober.
I was unawere it was possible to enjoy such a thing. Er. GFY, i guess.

"MK totally" said:
the drinking age is 21
Exactly, thats what i meant!
#
Pete 5 years ago
"Crazy" said:
"E_net4" said:
enjoying the fact that I'm ever sober.
I was unawere it was possible to enjoy such a thing. Er. GFY, i guess.
My brain manufactures all the drugs itll ever need. Go team insanity!
#
Narvius 5 years ago
+1.

At least when supplied with a sufficient amount of epic game'age.
#
Forum » It's totally E_net4's birthday

Post Reply


Your email:
Your name: