Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Drawing a mod's mainmap

Drawing a mod's mainmap

ChuckV 11 years ago
Hello Everyone,

I am working on my mod (Return to Valmor) and am hoping to update it sometime soon.

I now find myself having to make a mainmap for it and realizing I am pretty bad at drawing and I am wondering if any of you would be able and interested in drawing a map for a mod, and of course having their work credited in the mod.

Or otherwise, if anyone has any advice on drawing maps or knows useful tools, I am all hears.

Let me know if you are interested!
#
MageKing17 11 years ago
ChuckV said:
Hello Everyone,

I am working on my mod (Return to Valmor) and am hoping to update it sometime soon.

I now find myself having to make a mainmap for it and realizing I am pretty bad at drawing and I am wondering if any of you would be able and interested in drawing a map for a mod, and of course having their work credited in the mod.

Or otherwise, if anyone has any advice on drawing maps or knows useful tools, I am all hears.

Let me know if you are interested!
Why are you drawing a minimap instead of generating one?
#
ChuckV 11 years ago
Sorry for the confusion, I meant the "world map" where you select the area you are going to, not a specific area's minimap. The original one form the main game looks really good and I would like to have something nice for my mod as well.
Edited 11 years ago
#
Forum » Drawing a mod's mainmap

Your email:
Your name: