Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Battle stations, final ship and 50health ship

Battle stations, final ship and 50health ship

slyvena 19 years ago
I have done what only the best of the best can manage to do, i had the Gensiria(final cool ship) as my own and the rest of my crew of ships consisted of full healthed BATTLE STATIONS, i went around for a little whiel run into a ship in space and was CONPLETLY SURONDED BY A MASS OF SHIPS, becuase my health was so high from my batle ships everyfight had HEAPS of ships, so i went and beat the game before anything else bad happened, also if you do cature a battle sation press s to change to it in space mode and you'll be transported to the sun.

also i found out the best ship beside battle stations and the final ship, the little 50 health guy. I just go around attacking earth on my own with JUST that ship and make fourtunes, and capture battle stations thus how i got so many, it was so cool.
#
ville 19 years ago
Wow, you're pretty good then!
#
slyvena 19 years ago
It's also due to the fact that that ship with 50 health is almost unbeatable

The amount of ships you fight(exept when set maunily) is according to the max health of your fleet, in my case 50

also when taking on earth i would simply fly around the outside of the map (fireing backwards)and watch all three ships blow up, then a would sit on the outside of the map, a puvel the battle station in three orbits of earth flat!!

P.S> A little request could you please make "the kill the aliens instead of asking them to save you" a good one, becuase even when i had my 50 ship and a bnch of normal ships at that point it was SO hard becuase my tactics are often outdone by there supreme firepower, but i did it only to be throw out a ship(i bet in a few years they'd be thinking, whoops we threw him out and the sun didn't blow up.
#
Nerd 18 years ago
I'm still waiting for an anwser...
#
ville 18 years ago
Sorry, I'm not developing the game anymore. You've got a point there though.
#
Nerd 18 years ago
So in other words, It is a great idea and would make the game better for those who bet it that way becuase it would only invole changing a few screens and words... But your not going to do it anyway?
#
ville 18 years ago
Well, it would involve me digging up a whole lot of software, and trying to figure out my old code. More than a few days work.
#
Daz_T 18 years ago
You mean that final ship? dude! me wanty bad!!!!!!
#
Forum » Battle stations, final ship and 50health ship

Your email:
Your name: