Register
Email: Password:
Forum » AETAS Discussion Thread
  • « previous
  • » next
  • AETAS Discussion Thread

Thaif 16 years ago
    Nah, I'll see this thing through, when it starts, and to my mind every RP has to have some pseudorealism, for better or worse.

The main reason for not puffing up my own RP is because I still don't feel as an full member of this charming community, thus I really don't feel like pulling something out of my hat and lauding it over at others. Plus I'm a lazy bastard.
    #
    MageKing17 16 years ago
    "Thaif" said:
    I really don't feel like pulling something out of my hat and lauding it over at others.
    Oh, I'm good at that.

If you want, I can discuss ideas with you.
    #
    Thaif 16 years ago
    "MageKing17" said:
    Oh, I'm good at that.
    That you are, that you are...

Well, me and Grim have been talking about this RP setting, and thrown some ideas around. We'll see how it works out.
    #
    Zombie 16 years ago
    "MageKing17" said:
    "Thaif" said:
    I really don't feel like pulling something out of my hat and lauding it over at others.
    Oh, I'm good at that.

If you want, I can discuss ideas with you.

I'm good at that too. You probably won't want to discuss ideas with me though, because I'll pull something out of my hat and cackle gleefully. :3

[NOTE]
    Yes. I have been checking up on the forums... Occasionally... I just haven't been posting.

Sometimes I think you all just want me here acuz I'm a girl... Perverts.
    [/NOTE]
    #
    Crazy 16 years ago
    Sometimes I think you all just want me here acuz I'm a girl... Perverts.
    What on earth made you think that? I mean. Seriously.

We don't want you here.
    #
    The Gemini 16 years ago
    I don't know about you, but I am getting in the RP mood again.
    #
    Thaif 16 years ago
    Grand! Hope rekindles for that tiny box buried beside the roots of the dead apple tree.

I've had the RP mood for the past 6 years, so it's always nice to see/hear others get the "itch" to be someone else in somewhere else.
    #
    Shingo 16 years ago
    I often have the RP itch... Therefore, if someone comes up with an even half-way decent setting I'm in.
    #
    MageKing17 16 years ago
    Gee, wouldn't it be nice if Cejer showed up again, so we could D&D...
    #
    Idiota 16 years ago
    That's it, I'm gonna hold my wee until Cejer gets back.
    #
    The Gemini 16 years ago
    Aww... D&D? But I'm not into that.
    #
    Murska 16 years ago
    Yeah, SERIOUSLY. Freaking Cejer and his freaking disappearances...
    #
    Grim Reaper 16 years ago
    Why not blather endlessly about Cejer, his disappearance, and DnD in the Monkkonen DnD discussion thread (or whatever it was called, I'm sure there was something like that somewhere) and leave this thread for AETAS related discussions?
    #
    MageKing17 16 years ago
    Yes, that's right. We need AETAS discussion. The only problem is, of course, what AETAS is there to discuss?
    #
    Thaif 16 years ago
    Well, I'm not sure but...I think some Steampunk-esque stuff n' some general gobbledygook considering teh actual roleplaying.
    'This just a hypothesis, of course. Oh, and mabbe some idea sharing.
    #
    Zombie 16 years ago
    Wow. This thing is still alive? Maybe we should just, you know...

Accept that it's likely not going to happen? Forum RPs always seem to go sour for us, then we all get frustrated and blame someone for "ruining" it. Why not just cut our losses and have a story contest or something like that?

Oh and yes... I still lurk beneath the code of the page... Waiting till it's time for me to strike...
    #
    MageKing17 16 years ago
    "Zombie" said:
    Wow. This thing is still alive? Maybe we should just, you know...

Accept that it's likely not going to happen? Forum RPs always seem to go sour for us, then we all get frustrated and blame someone for "ruining" it. Why not just cut our losses and have a story contest or something like that?
    Well, there's a self-fulfilling prophecy if ever I heard one.
    #
    Zombie 16 years ago
    Well, considering I am not the sole mind behind the AETAS... You and the others must also share the same feelings as, well...

I only see that prophecy being fulfilled, now don't I?
    #
    GreyGuy 16 years ago
    I would like to join this but it seems to not have had a post for some time now. Is it still up?
    #
    Idiota 16 years ago
    There is now AETAS 2 in the Project's Corner, but the settig is entirely different, if you're ok with that.
    #
    Grim Reaper 16 years ago
    HOLYSH*T SOMEONE WITH A VGCATS AVATAR!

Anywho...err...umm...

...Ok, fine, I just wanted to post that exclamation. Can't think of anything to say about the Steampunk AETAS ('cept that I can't begin to comprehend the negative response it has gotten from un-/misinformed members of the community).
    #
    Forum » AETAS Discussion Thread
  • « previous
  • » next

Your email:
    Your name: