Register
Email: Password:
Forum » The Monkkonen.net Soldat clan: Ville Corp [VC]
  • « previous
  • » next
  • The Monkkonen.net Soldat clan: Ville Corp [VC]

Grim Reaper 18 years ago
    "Vacuus" said:
    Also, will their be any requirements to join?

I must see you as at least an average player.

To do that, I must test you.
    #
    Casanova 18 years ago
    Remember how I used to kick your ass when we played vs each other? If you guys get together on the weekends I could join you.
    #
    Crazy 18 years ago
    Whats with all the testing, grim? I thought this wasall about fun. Plus, we don't have a whole lot of members in the forums so id say that we let anyone join.

And as for armor, i wear black. Period.
    #
    Grim Reaper 18 years ago
    Fine...

All who want can join. Only requirements are ownership of a copy of Soldat, and a valid Monkkonen.net forum membership.
    #
    The Gemini 18 years ago
    Thanks for signing me in, Grim!
    #
    Grim Reaper 18 years ago
    And now, the armor colour everyone SHOULD use:

Main: Yellow
    Hair Yellow
    Skin: Cyan

To change the skin colour, get the Soldat Skin-Colour Changer.

Pants can be coloured in what colour you want, same goes for the flames.
    #
    void 18 years ago
    "Crazy" said:
    Whats with all the testing, grim? I thought this wasall about fun.

How can you say 'testing' people wouldn't be fun? We can do all kind of scary things to them, for example, we can make them fight all of use a once and see how they cope, force them to fight us with only a knife, test there ability with certain weapons, put them in one on one death matches against established members........ we can have lots of fun with them .
    #
    Crazy 18 years ago
    right. Anyway... Maps!
    #
    The Gemini 18 years ago
    I can't recognize the colour cyan

Can't I have black skin colour?
    #
    Grim Reaper 18 years ago
    "The Gemini" said:
    I can't recognize the colour cyan

Can't I have black skin colour?

No, it must be cyan. Get the friggin' skin-colour changer to get Cyan skin.
    #
    Casanova 18 years ago
    Has anyone been able to host a reliable server? For some reason I been unable to do it with this new version. If someone helps me fix this, I could host a dedicated clan server.
    #
    void 18 years ago
    I can host fine, can't explain why though.
    #
    Vacuus 18 years ago
    Yea, I can host a server just fine with the newest version, even though I'm behind a router and haven't forwarded any ports for my local IP....

Weird, eh?
    #
    The Gemini 18 years ago
    shall we have any gaming sessions, like 8pm to 12pm each day, or something like that?
    #
    Idiota 18 years ago
    I have had to put soldat on the 2nd place on the games list again, due to a heavy Evil Genius addiction. I wonder if I will be able to go to school tomorrow...
    #
    Casanova 18 years ago
    Sooo, this clan idea has been scrapped?
    We need to see some action!
    #
    HarmlessHermit 18 years ago
    Let's hire some professional Soldat players.
    #
    Crazy 18 years ago
    anywho... maps?
    #
    Crazy 18 years ago
    The following is sarcastic:

Hold your horses, i can't sort ALL of these ideas!! There are so many!
    #
    Grim Reaper 18 years ago
    Make some sort of training grounds, where you have bots running about, and you have to try hit them and stuff.

I'd do that if I weren't so lazy.
    #
    Crazy 18 years ago
    Bots just running around, not shooting? can't do. They'll attack and ignore their set course if they spot a target. Ill make some maps with the training idea of humans vs. bots anyway.
    #
    Grim Reaper 18 years ago
    "Crazy" said:
    Bots just running around, not shooting? can't do. They'll attack and ignore their set course if they spot a target. Ill make some maps with the training idea of humans vs. bots anyway.

Just make it a team game. The bots ignore you if you are on the same team.
    #
    Crazy 18 years ago
    ... what a idea...
    #
    Krakle 18 years ago
    If you still need someone to host a dedicated server I can, and I'm not half-bad in Soldat to boot. I'm not behind a router or any of that although I'm behind a hub it doesn't affect anything thankfully. So if you still need someone to host I can
    #
    MageKing17 18 years ago
    I suppose I could start training again. Could be fun for us all to be in a clan for a game other than Notrium . I suppose I'll have to spend some of my time actually playing with you guys, hmm?

*sigh*

Oh well. At least not everyone here's from finland, or we would have some serious lag issues.
    #
    HarmlessHermit 18 years ago
    That's why we get thousands of kilometer-long cables and hook up our computers from across the continents. Then lag won't be a problem.
    #
    Casanova 18 years ago
    I liked this idea about making a soldat clan, too bad it looks like it will never get off the ground
    #
    Crazy 18 years ago
    Hey, exactly what kind of training map would it be, to kill as amny enemies while doing this-this-and-this or try to hit moving enemies by doing this-this-and-this or something else? I did a *realitevely* interesting map, only i messed it up by putting it on bad scale...
    #
    Grim Reaper 18 years ago
    Something with target practise (both static and moving targets), at least.
    #
    Madgamer 18 years ago
    if you want to make them stay in one place, you have to make them use no weapons at all

That means using advance mode
    #
    Grim Reaper 18 years ago
    No, advance mode is not neccessary. You can set the bot's favorite weapon to fists.
    #
    Madgamer 18 years ago
    *turns on every weapon on with one red (me) against 20 blues. As soon as the match starts, I get killed with a spas-12*

How do you set it's favorite weapon to fists, huh ops:
    #
    Grim Reaper 18 years ago
    Go to the folder where all the bot data files are in, and just edit them with Notepad or a similar text editor. There's a line that says something about favorite weapon, just change it to "fists".
    #
    Madgamer 18 years ago
    Just found out that if you have the bots using fists and you have a barret in your hand, they'll stop where they are and keep hitting the air with fists
    #
    burgerking 18 years ago
    Sorry bout the late post but ....
    Cant VC also mean Viet Cong?
    and I must join this soldat clan!

My nickname is Burgerking... as always
    #
    Forum » The Monkkonen.net Soldat clan: Ville Corp [VC]
  • « previous
  • » next

Your email:
    Your name: