Register
Email: Password:
Forum » GameTunnel Independent Game of the Year

GameTunnel Independent Game of the Year

ville 20 years ago
Notrium got the second place in Gametunnel Independent Game of the Year! I'm pleased. http://www.gametunnel.com/html/section-viewarticle-23.html
#
Crazy 20 years ago
Yeehaw!!! Nice going there, Ville. I wonder what would they have said after the latest qmod.
#
Quanrian 20 years ago
I wonder that too lol, I told a Game Hippo site person about the Expansion and not only did I not get back a response but the purpose of the email was to convince them that Quibbles was indeed not already registered, so I didn't get my game on there and everything else seemed to be ignored as well, so I'm not too happy with Game Hippo
#
Quanrian 20 years ago
I just realized my previous post has nothing relevant in it, so um.. I blame it on the wine I drank on New Years, hope you all had fun on New Years by the way :>
#
ville 20 years ago
Definitely yes. Most definitely.

Don't worry, GameHippo didn't regard Notrium version 1.1 either. They will notice 1.2, that much is guaranteed.
#
Quanrian 20 years ago
Yeah unfortunately the bigger the sites are, the less personal they seem.. But the Expansion is going to be in there so whether they or others missed it they'll get a chance to try it all out, with so much more Still Notrium is set to make waves
#
Crazy 20 years ago
Soon after that it'll make tsunamies, lol. Anyone who's played laxius power 2 knows what i mean.

This may be a lil' late, but HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!
#
tomsa 20 years ago
Found Notrium after reading the award article at Gametunnel.

I've been having a lot of fun with this game, and I want to say thanks to the author for sharing it with us.
#
Quanrian 20 years ago
Make sure to check the forum often Tomsa as an update to the well recieved Notrium is on the way and will include more than just a few improvements. One of which is going to be a much larger game.
#
Forum » GameTunnel Independent Game of the Year

Your email:
Your name: