• « previous
  • » next
  • The Inevitable Adventures of Grim and Crazy

NeoGangster 15 years ago
    but the cake is a lie Oo
    so you're back?
    #
    DarkSoldierX 15 years ago
    Oh no, we're cutting the cake without you....... come and eat it.

Comic #20 is best hands down.
    #
    Crazy 15 years ago
    I guess we can say that TIAoGaC is in somewhat of a dead status.

It just seems a bit stale now. Maybe some sort of chance, a breath of fresh air, i dunno. The thing is that it is very hard to put the characters into strange situations because they are actual people with well-developed, difficult personalities. A comic character should certainly not be one-dimensional, but you know...

Or maybe Grim just needs to flood me with a bunch of really, really funny scripts.

Another idea we at the IRC institute have been fondling is a free-for-all script writing project. Well, everyone else is going "mA3k CAmiK aBooT chAnnhel!", but the way it would be written seems much more interesting to me than what is is about. Also, since i've been doing more comics (on paper for other purposes than the internet), limiting oneself on a subject is rather constraining in the end.

But it's midday now so i'm sort of tired so i'm not going to do anything about it.
    #
    Idiota 15 years ago
    Well, if you decide to work out another comic or 2, you'll be doing the forum community a big favour, but I'm guessing you already realize that. Just don't hesitate to make a new one once Grim sends you a golden script.
    #
    Crazy 15 years ago
    "Idiota" said:
    Well, if you decide to work out another comic or 2, you'll be doing the forum community a big favour, but I'm guessing you already realize that. Just don't hesitate to make a new one once Grim sends you a golden script.
    No, i didn't realize that, how would i be doing it a favour?

Also, erm, start sending me scripts, everyone. Be it about anything. If you've got an idea that you think would work as a comic, use that PM button. I'll try to come up with stuff myself.

In addition, the comics there, they are disappearing. I NO LONGER HAVE THE ORIGINALS. I think Grim made backups a while ago, but i might be wrong. Point is, if those comics go, THEY ARE GONE. In case anyone cares.

PS. The new odd-shaped smileys are ghey.
    #
    E_net4 15 years ago
    "Crazy" said:
    "Idiota" said:
    Well, if you decide to work out another comic or 2, you'll be doing the forum community a big favour, but I'm guessing you already realize that.
    No, i didn't realize that, how would i be doing it a favour?
    Your comics keep these forums alive, and that's exactly what we need.

"Crazy" said:
    Also, erm, start sending me scripts, everyone. Be it about anything. If you've got an idea that you think would work as a comic, use that PM button. I'll try to come up with stuff myself.
    I might support you if I find a decent idea.
    #
    Crazy 15 years ago
    Oh dear, what's this?

Edit: Did some organizing in photobucket, corrected the new link.
    Edit2: Forgot to add the first edit.
    #
    Grim Reaper 15 years ago
    "Crazy" said:
    Oh dear, what's this?
    Mah boy, this comik is what all true warriors strive for.
    #
    E_net4 15 years ago
    "Crazy" said:
    Oh dear, what's this
    That's a comik. And what's for dinner?

By the way, doesn't your goatee look odd?
    #
    Thaif 15 years ago
    Heh, full circle huh?

One of the first komiks ever had Crazy with a goatee and now this one has too.

Also: Grim looks like a serial killer with that mask...
    #
    Crazy 15 years ago
    Yes, but that was wishful thinking. Now i really do have a goatee-like thing.
    #
    Thaif 15 years ago
    Excellent. Welcome to the bearded crowd.
    #
    Crazy 15 years ago
    Do we have a secret handshake or something?
    #
    Grim Reaper 15 years ago
    "Crazy" said:
    Do we have a secret handshake or something?
    Secret BEARDshake.
    #
    NeoGangster 15 years ago
    maybe you have another fist in your beard...like Chuck Norris...
    #
    Thaif 15 years ago
    Fist? Ha.

My Beard is where I keep my homemade smoke and stun gas vials. Incase some Blasted Ruffians try to apprehen my Deadpan Snarking yet somehow symphathetic persona.
    #
    Crazy 15 years ago
    Vials?

Sweet! That means i can hold alcohol in there!
    #
    MageKing17 15 years ago
    Funny... I've never been able to store vials in my beard...
    #
    Thaif 15 years ago
    It's a Passive Racial Skill. Or was it a Class skill...

*Pulls out a "Rulebook of RL" from his shoulder bag*

...It's a Class skill.
    #
    Idiota 15 years ago
    "Thaif" said:
    It's a Passive Racial Skill. Or was it a Class skill...

*Pulls out a "Rulebook of RL" from his shoulder bag*

...It's a Class skill.

Beard Storage - Racials skill. Passive. The beard of the player also functions as a small storage area for a large variety of objects. (Think of vials, beer, fists, that sorta thing) Taking or removing items from said beard, or attacking from it, counts as a free movement action in the player's turn. The beard storage area is removed when, and if, the beard is removed from the player. If the beard is removed by a slashing attack, the stored objects will fall to the floor and suffer 1 material damage. If the beard is removed by combustion, the items are destroyed, unless magical. If the player has magical items stored...

I can go on for hours like that, you know.
    #
    Thaif 15 years ago
    Racial Skill? But my rulebook says Class...one of us has an old print.
    #
    E_net4 15 years ago
    Like... I always thought it wasn't a skill, but a perk.
    #
    Crazy 15 years ago
    What IS our race, then?

TIAoGaC38

(I'm hoping to return to a once-per-week schedule now that i have free weekends again)
    #
    Amarth 15 years ago
    Yay!
    #
    NeoGangster 15 years ago
    "Amarth" said:
    Yay!
    WTH I was about to say the same :/
    #
    E_net4 15 years ago
    I also yay.
    #
    Idiota 15 years ago
    Yay? I didn't read anything worth a 'Yay!' to me...

Fooled ya didn't I? YAY!
    #
    Crazy 15 years ago
    Yay! (as in "Yay, i'm on the bandwagon!")
    #
    Murska 15 years ago
    "Crazy" said:
    Yay! (as in "Yay, i'm on the bandwagon!")

Yay! Let's lynch Idiota!
    #
    Anarion 15 years ago
    Did anyone save copies of the comics before they started disappearing? I've now saved the ones that are left but I'm missing quite a few.
    #
    Grim Reaper 15 years ago
    "Anarion" said:
    Did anyone save copies of the comics before they started disappearing? I've now saved the ones that are left but I'm missing quite a few.
    I currently have almost all the comics saved on my HD (only two are missing IIRC). If Crazy finds a way to access his olde compy, we might be able to resurrect the lost ones.
    #
    NeoGangster 15 years ago
    "Grim Reaper" said:

I currently have almost all the comics saved on my HD (only two are missing IIRC). If Crazy finds a way to access his olde compy, we might be able to resurrect the lost ones.
    Will it be zombie comics then?
    #
    Grim Reaper 15 years ago
    "NeoGangster" said:
    "Grim Reaper" said:

Will it be zombie comics then?
    ...I'm not sure I quite follow you on that one.
    #
    Crazy 15 years ago
    Yah, i'm not sure if i will be able to resurrect those two (I can't remember which they were), the HDD seems to enjoy not working (even if i were to fix the comp itself, which i won't).
    #
    Grim Reaper 15 years ago
    "Crazy" said:
    Yah, i'm not sure if i will be able to resurrect those two (I can't remember which they were), the HDD seems to enjoy not working (even if i were to fix the comp itself, which i won't).
    I'm fairly certain I'll be able to figure out which ones were lost.
    #
    Forum » The Inevitable Adventures of Grim and Crazy
  • « previous
  • » next

Your email:
    Your name: