Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Forge support

Forge support

Zealot 20 years ago
I really like this game

I wish that the game would be supported again, if not by one man instead as a community project.

i'd love to see more weapons and armor even if it would be just a variation of looks.
some simple strength toughness mobility stats
that you can raise by spending gold
amount of hits totaled from both sides raise the amount of money you will get from the encounter. and the Stats average is added: so if you had a 4 STR, 6 TOG, 3 MOB, so you would add 4 gold to to total amount of gold for a given encounter.

new arenas would be cool, like the league is set up into 3 sets of four games, well each set would have a different arena, getting cooler and cooler the higher you go.

more statistics would rock, like amount of damage taken, amount of damage given, total number of hits, and then the averages for all games you've played.

a new stamina too, so you can get worn out after too many attacks

sheilds, while holding the right click it puts up your shield and you can move it around.

attacks slower in general to provide a more strategic game.

ambient crowd cheering, maybe hgih cheers when a good attack happens, or sometimes maybe some "ohhh" for those really gruesome attacks

the abilitie to upload your friends gladiator into your game as an AI player would rock!

those are just some of the ideas i think would greatly make this game fun, even though it is extremely fun right now!

thanx for reading!
#
Zealot 20 years ago
for some reason i cant edit so:

*...attacks Slower in...*
#
LunaticNeko 19 years ago
I like it. *looking in the time portal for Forge II*
#
Eternal 19 years ago
Come on!!!! The last post was 6 months ago!!, I mean really!!! It is possible for you to let go of a thread!!
#
LunaticNeko 19 years ago
If I need to let it go, whole Forge may be trashed?
#
ville 19 years ago
Let's say that we might see a new The Forge, but not with the same name, not with the same characters, and not with the same gameplay.
#
LunaticNeko 19 years ago
"ville" said:
Let's say that we might see a new The Forge, but not with the same name, not with the same characters, and not with the same gameplay.

Use your 'name maker'! EASY!

Make something like a gender, stats, profile, bio and online data trading. (put players in arena to fight with)

And there will be more towns to go to. Killing innocents are not acceptable and you'll get fined or jailed. Fight with other prisoners to gain your freedom. And duel-2-the-death game to kill NPCs (not traded players). New NPCs will be generated over time and get tougher as you do. Maybe I can host players' data files to trade. And more, visit 'The Sequel?' thread.
#
uber dufus 19 years ago
whatever you do, PLEASE fix the camera angles, they almost made the game unplayable!!
#
Crazy 19 years ago
Thaimodz, have you been drinking too much coffe again? and Ville was right about another version of Forge. He's already working on it!
#
LunaticNeko 19 years ago
"Crazy" said:
Thaimodz, have you been drinking too much coffe again? and Ville was right about another version of Forge. He's already working on it!
Yep. Sorry. HE IS WORKING ON IT!? WOOHOO!!!!
#
ville 19 years ago
I am? Crazy must be referring to the new project that's being discussed at the general talk. I wouldn't say it has any references to The Forge, best not think of it as a sequel. Also The Forge is one of the worst names I've ever invented.
#
Crazy 19 years ago
well, yes the basic concept is pretty much the same only now we have a bit different gameplay and ranged attacks. oh, yeah, and no Colosseum. Now if you'd compare Wazzal and Forge...
#
Forum » Forge support

Your email:
Your name: