Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Easter Egg

Easter Egg

Troja (guest) 10 years ago
Okay, am I crazy, or have you guys just placed the most obscure easter egg into your game?

In Gaunt Grounds, there's a shopkeeper called Smiling Chuck. When I was talking with him, I was noticing his constant gesturing and incessant tapping of his foot, and found it annoying as all hell.
"Huh, weird glitch", I thougt to myself.

But then I noticed it.
The. Shirt.
That checkered. Blue. Shirt.

You magnificent bastards.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2ok14ao5FY
#
Anne 10 years ago
Yep, you've got it, Troja! Well done!

I wonder how many of the easter eggs in Driftmoon are actually noticed by most of our players? There's a huge number of them in the game, but I suspect most of them only open up to the selected few. So just keep your eyes open, and you may find quite a few new surprises along the way!
#
MageKing17 10 years ago
Troja (guest) said:
Okay, am I crazy, or have you guys just placed the most obscure easter egg into your game?
Oh, come now. That's one of the more obvious references.
#
Ascereon (guest) 10 years ago
I know I posted this in the other Easter Egg thread, but it's just too awesome. Freaking Zoq Fot Pik spiders in the Graveyard room. Star Control 2, baby.
#
camilajerry 9 years ago
I wonder how many of the easter eggs in Driftmoon are actually noticed by most of our players?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
You can join us for best C_HANAIMP131 dumps dumps exam & oracle training solutions. Our Olivet College contains all those materials you want to pass exam.

Edited 9 years ago
#
E_net4 9 years ago
MageKing17 said:
Troja (guest) said:
Oh, come now. That's one of the more obvious references.
To those who have played Monkey Island, yes.

There's also another extremely obvious reference to Notrium, and one of the bookshelves lists every other game made by Ville.

Edited 9 years ago
#
Forum » Easter Egg

Your email:
Your name: