Register
Email: Password:
Forum » What are you doing over Spring/Easter/Closest long break?

What are you doing over Spring/Easter/Closest long break?

Solus Lupus 17 years ago
I am staying at home and catching up in a bit of school work that I am behind on and the last weekend of spring break going to a church camp in the North Georgia mountians to help out.
#
Anonymous1157 17 years ago
I would've put "Gaming" on that poll, but I've already voted for "Other", so don't bother.
#
Solus Lupus 17 years ago
Well that can go under Nothing or other. Forgot about that ops:
#
Grim Reaper 17 years ago
I wouldn't call two days off a long break (even though the two days are added to the weekend, making the weekend a four-day one), so for my NEXT long break (i.e. summer vacation), I'll be doing miscellaneous stuff.
#
HA! I got a whole week, and there's an early release on an uncommon day tomorrow, and I'm not going to school Thursday because the schedule is going to be screwed up due to teachers going to a field trip with the students.
#
Solus Lupus 17 years ago
HA! I got a whole week, and there's an early release on an uncommon day tomorrow, and I'm not going to school Thursday because the schedule is going to be screwed up due to teachers going to a field trip with the students.
I hate you now. I only get a week
#
"Solus Lupus" said:
I hate you now. I only get a week
... Did I mention the planning day on Friday? XD
#
Amarth 17 years ago
We get two weeks for Easter.

Probably be filled with studying. I need it. Complex analysis is killing me.
#
E_net4 17 years ago
I get more time than just a week.
"Computer" was not in the poll, so I chose Other.
#
Zombie 17 years ago
I'm going on a week-long camping trip in Colorado.
#
Vacuus 17 years ago
Ha! Poker baby. $20 for 10 hours of fun...

That, and organizing some crap for student exchange to Austria next year. But, bleh, that ain't that interesting,
#
The Gemini 17 years ago
Two days cruise to Kiel! YAY!
#
Murska 17 years ago
"Amarth" said:

TWO WEEKS?!?
We get two days...
#
LunaticNeko 17 years ago
Celebrate my victory. (This is not a joke: I'm not creative enough for that )
#
The Gemini 17 years ago
"Murska" said:
"Amarth" said:

TWO WEEKS?!?
We get two days...

Two days?!?

We get one week. And two months with summer vacation, one week winter vacation and 2 weeks christmas vacation.
#
Crazy 17 years ago
Mine's OVER already. :S

I was planning to fill it with drinking, but instead i spent the entire wekk doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Yeehaw!
#
Murska 17 years ago
That means you've got 3 less school filled days than us. That's not fair.
#
Crazy 17 years ago
Well, i have 10 classes on Mondays... >.>
#
Anarion 17 years ago
I have a 2 week break starting on Easter, Yay for me!

I plan to try and get a heap of work done for N3D. Dunno yet what else I will do.
#
I'm not going to school tomorrow, so my vacation starts now. It'll be about 1.5 weeks long!
#
Solus Lupus 17 years ago
Well I'll help with the N3D part..got nothin' better to do. Also congradulations Thiamods for winning that MictrosoftTM Excel Competion! good work! Your name on "elderscrolls.com" wouldn't happen to be the same, would it?
#
Grim Reaper 17 years ago
"Solus Lupus" said:
Well I'll help with the N3D part..got nothin' better to do. Also congradulations Thiamods for winning that MictrosoftTM Excel Competion! good work! Your name on "elderscrolls.com" wouldn't happen to be the same, would it?
1) It's "Thaimodz", not "Thiamods".
2) It's "Microsoft", not "Mictrosoft".
3) It's "Competition", not "Competion".
4) Wait, you're in the dev team?
#
"Grim Reaper" said:
Wait, you're in the dev team?
Yes. I can tell that you haven't been reading that forum because he clearly said that he had returned and was going to start working on the game.
#
Grim Reaper 17 years ago
"Anonymous1157" said:
"Grim Reaper" said:
Yes. I can tell that you haven't been reading that forum because he clearly said that he had returned and was going to start working on the game.
I have yet to include "Reading Olog-Hai Forums" in my daily routines, so I wouldn't know.
#
Anarion 17 years ago
"Grim Reaper" said:
"Anonymous1157" said:
"Grim Reaper" said:
I have yet to include "Reading Olog-Hai Forums" in my daily routines, so I wouldn't know.
Considering you're part of the Dev team you really should have it in your daily routines by now.
#
"Anarion" said:
"Grim Reaper" said:
"Anonymous1157" said:
"Grim Reaper" said:
Considering you're part of the Dev team you really should have it in your daily routines by now.
Like theriouthly.

... And isn't this off topic?
#
Solus Lupus 17 years ago
Ya it kinda is...And sorry guys about that other post, I don't even know what exactly I did wrong, but sorry ops:

Back on topic: Never mind I AM going to be boring all week, because I am not going on that trip for another month. I had my dates all mixed up. Dang that stinks!
#
Well, what are you planning on doing instead? I'm listening to sixty hours worth of music. 8D
#
Solus Lupus 17 years ago
Modeling, probably in between my mother going nuts over the cleanlyness of the house. So, uh, ya if N3d people will at least answer my 2 questions I caould have a good bit of the work done there in one week of working. If you could not tell I really want to see it finished.

NOTE: AHH I am not at home useing Firefox, so there is no red underlines on spelling!!!!
#
Forum » What are you doing over Spring/Easter/Closest long break?

Your email:
Your name: