Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Ville & Anne
  • « previous
  • 1
  • 2
  • » next
  • Ville & Anne

    Nuklearni-okurka 11 years ago
    Who knows..... Do i count as isane with bad grammar?
    #
    E_net4 11 years ago
    "Nuklearni-okurka" said:
    Who knows..... Do i count as isane with bad grammar?
    What you just said proves it. XD
    #
    Nuklearni-okurka 11 years ago
    I noticed the i after I posted, and was too lazy to edit
    #
    Crazy 11 years ago
    "Amarth" said:
    Welcome, Anne. I think we all hope you stay around a bit on the forum. That would lower the male/female ratio to unknown depths!

    Unless you'd classify spambots as being female. I'll have to think about that.
    Yes, we'll actually start to HAVE a ratio.

    (Zombie dun count. Her last post was too long ago to be considered active in t3h forums (not IRC, though) to still be an active member, methinks.)
    #
    E_net4 11 years ago
    "Crazy" said:
    (Zombie dun count. Her last post was too long ago to be considered active in t3h forums (not IRC, though) to still be an active member, methinks.)
    Then we must consider the active members only. Count them!
    Ville, Grim Reaper, Crazy, E_net4, Nuk, MageKing17, Anne, Click,... Shoot.
    #
    Crazy 11 years ago
    ...Shoot? Who's Shoot?
    #
    Murska 11 years ago
    "E_net4" said:
    "Crazy" said:
    (Zombie dun count. Her last post was too long ago to be considered active in t3h forums (not IRC, though) to still be an active member, methinks.)
    Then we must consider the active members only. Count them!
    Ville, Grim Reaper, Crazy, E_net4, Nuk, MageKing17, Anne, Click,... Shoot.

    Wait, what? I'm not active? Well then, I'll just leave...
    #
    E_net4 11 years ago
    "Murska" said:
    "E_net4" said:
    "Crazy" said:
    (Zombie dun count. Her last post was too long ago to be considered active in t3h forums (not IRC, though) to still be an active member, methinks.)
    Then we must consider the active members only. Count them!
    Ville, Grim Reaper, Crazy, E_net4, Nuk, MageKing17, Anne, Click,... Shoot.
    Wait, what? I'm not active? Well then, I'll just leave...
    Shoot is not a member, so the list is unfinished!
    #
    Murska 11 years ago
    You forgot Idiota too.

    Edit: WAIT, WHAT? OMG! "You may embed only 3 quotes within each other." No more quote pyramids...
    #
    E_net4 11 years ago
    "Murska" said:
    You forgot Idiota too.
    Edit: WAIT, WHAT? OMG! "You may embed only 3 quotes within each other." No more quote pyramids...
    I told you, it's unfinished!
    Do it yourself!
    #
    Forum » Ville & Anne
  • « previous
  • 1
  • 2
  • » next
  • Post Reply


    Your email:
    Your name: