Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Shocking Harry Potter relevation!

Shocking Harry Potter relevation!

Amarth 16 years ago
Following link might contain spoilers about book 7 and stuff, but I think we've all read it by now, no? But really, read the article, it's funny.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://tinyurl.com/2x3fr2">http://tinyurl.com/2x3fr2</a><!-- m -->
#
Idiota 16 years ago
Yeah that was a good read.
#
Grim Reaper 16 years ago
"Amarth" said:
Following link might contain spoilers about book 7 and stuff, but I think we've all read it by now, no?
I haven't even read book 6 yet.
#
Idiota 16 years ago
Book 6 and 7 are teh awesome, you should totally read them...
#
E_net4 16 years ago
"Grim Reaper" said:
"Amarth" said:
Following link might contain spoilers about book 7 and stuff, but I think we've all read it by now, no?
I haven't even read book 6 yet.
Same. The fact is that I was reading #5 and stopped by lazyness...
Oh, damn lazyness. So bad and humiliating.
#
Nuklearni-okurka 16 years ago
Harry Potter is IDIOT.
#
E_net4 16 years ago
"Nuklearni-okurka" said:
Harry Potter is an IDIOT.
You have failed at this post. You simply posted for insulting Harry, and you didn't even do it right.
#
MageKing17 16 years ago
Maybe IDIOT is an acronym, so he was actually saying "Harry Potter is Indescribably, Definitely, Inescapably, Obviously, a Twit."
#
Murska 16 years ago
"MageKing17" said:
Maybe IDIOT is an acronym, so he was actually saying "Harry Potter is Indescribably, Definitely, Inescapably, Obviously, a Twit."

Yeah, that's exactly what Nuk must've meant.
#
MageKing17 16 years ago
Murska is IDIOT.

;P
#
E_net4 16 years ago
Well I think Idiotic would have fitted in a better way.
Also, that acronym idea has equally failed along with Nuk's sentence. What kind of person uses an acronym of a word instead of the actual meaning of the word?
#
Shingo 16 years ago
Who the crap cares so much about one wrong word that they're going to beat it into Nuk's skull for multiple posts? Give him a break already, my God it's pathetic to see you hound him. And you, E_net, how dare you do that to him when you complain that people do it to you. This kind of atmosphere is sort've why I don't hang around here anymore.
#
Pete 16 years ago
"Shingo" said:
Who the crap cares so much about one wrong word that they're going to beat it into Nuk's skull for multiple posts? Give him a break already, my God it's pathetic to see you hound him. And you, E_net, how dare you do that to him when you complain that people do it to you. This kind of atmosphere is sort've why I don't hang around here anymore.
He shoots, he scores!
#
Idiota 16 years ago
can't blame ya, Shingo. Still, you are missed.
#
Shingo 16 years ago
I'm..... blah... Well, you can't tell anyone, okay Idiota? I don't know how those crazy people'd react if I came back but... here I am.
#
Idiota 16 years ago
Can't hide from the all-seeing-mod-who-does-have-some-glitches can ya? ;P
#
Shingo 16 years ago
Just sort've... unfortunately the college system still gives a nice loud "Fuck you" to IRC, nowadays...

I hopped in for a bit the other day at Cejer's place, didn't see anyone on though so I went afk to play Shattered Galaxy with some friends - which is a pretty awesome game if I do say so myself.
#
Grim Reaper 16 years ago
"Shingo" said:
Just sort've... unfortunately the college system still gives a nice loud "Fuck you" to IRC, nowadays...
Even for the Java contraption I've set up us?
#
Shingo 16 years ago
it gives an even bigger "NO" to java by disallowing it entirely, now. D: Hence Puzzle Pirates also having difficulties with it, due to it using java.
#
Anarion 16 years ago
"Grim Reaper" said:
"Shingo" said:
Even for the Java contraption I've set up us?
Same at my college.....bastards.
#
Forum » Shocking Harry Potter relevation!

Your email:
Your name: