Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Rumble

Rumble

Amarth 15 years ago
So. It is silent on these boards. Let's do something about it. Play a game.

Rumble is a battle between superheroes. We played it a bit in IRC and I think it might be fun on the forum because we don't need everyone online at the same time then. Links to: the rules, the addendum to the rules for forum play (replace "send", "email" or "mailing list" with "PM", "post", "message" or "forum" as appropriate), the list of powers. I really can't explain it better than the rules can, if you have more questions after reading them, please ask.

I'll add that this is a fairly fast-paced game, not much discussion or anything is needed, though you are free to yell obscenities to your enemies. If we use a timeout of 2 days, a game can be resolved in (I estimate) 2 weeks maximum, depending on the amount of players. This means we can easily play a few rounds, and skipping a game (or doing something stupid) doesn't make you wait for a few months on a new chance.

Would anyone be interested? For now, I'm just polling for support. 3 players might already be enough to start a first game, but more players is definitely more fun.

MageKing, do you start on RumbleBot in the meantime?
#
Murska 15 years ago
I was waiting for this thread to appear. You should know that I'm in.
#
MageKing17 15 years ago
"Amarth" said:
MageKing, do you start on RumbleBot in the meantime?
Hell no.

On the actually playing Rumble side, maybe. If we get a decent amount of people, and nobody introduces those damned force fields as a power.
#
Murska 15 years ago
Don't worry, I'll find some even more overpowered ones.
#
Amarth 15 years ago
No-one else? Oh well.
#
Murska 15 years ago
I'm the only player? W00! I win!
#
speedblade 15 years ago
Not to mention in last place.
#
E_net4 15 years ago
I can't. Am going away for the second time. I will only be free for these activities next week.
#
speedblade 15 years ago
"Activities?"
#
Idiota 15 years ago
I'm moving to Enschede myself soon. Things got messed up pretty bad so I don't think I have time to check back here at regular intervals. Not to mention the introduction week of my study, which is going to be pretty fun
#
speedblade 15 years ago
So... Has this topic/game failed?
#
Murska 15 years ago
Seems so since nobody else participated. Seriously, this forum is even deader than I thought.
#
Nuklearni-okurka 15 years ago
It seems too complicated for my brainz.
#
Anarion 15 years ago
"Murska" said:
Seriously, this forum is even deader than I thought.
Maybe everyone is just waiting till Cormoon comes out?
#
NeoGangster 15 years ago
"Anarion" said:
"Murska" said:
so you mean cormoon will raise the dead?
#
Murska 15 years ago
"NeoGangster" said:
"Anarion" said:
"Murska" said:
so you mean cormoon will raise the dead?

Sure. Cormoon's got to be worth at least the 5000gp in diamonds, and I'm sure we'll find a cleric too.
#
E_net4 15 years ago
Cormoon ain't dead. It's just taking a long time to develop.
#
MageKing17 15 years ago
"E_net4" said:
Cormoon ain't dead. It's just taking a long time to develop.
WTF are you on about? Nobody said anything about Cormoon being dead.
#
Idiota 15 years ago
Any post is worth 5000gp in diamonds atm, so shush. Be glad that there's conversation. I've condsidered myself forced to change my usual observing-oriented stance into one that replies in all topics like I used to. I also use smilies a lot more to make my posts look happy. And don't "WTF are you on about" me, it's just yesterday's alcohol that controls my actions a bit. That and Music For The Jilted Generation.
#
Amarth 15 years ago
"Idiota" said:
Any post is worth 5000gp in diamonds atm, so shush. Be glad that there's conversation. I've condsidered myself forced to change my usual observing-oriented stance into one that replies in all topics like I used to. I also use smilies a lot more to make my posts look happy. And don't "WTF are you on about" me, it's just yesterday's alcohol that controls my actions a bit. That and Music For The Jilted Generation.
O_o

WTF are you on about?
#
Idiota 15 years ago
I dunno honestly. Was kinda tripping when I wrote that, and I didn't even smoke, inject or drink funny things!
#
Forum » Rumble

Your email:
Your name: