Register
Email: Password:
Forum » A new halo 2???

A new halo 2???

shadowfire123 14 years ago
omg my step-dad just got a job at microsoft and he devoloped some files for halo 2 that enable you to combine weapons for devastating results!!! cool eh??? (sorry!!!)
#
Grim Reaper 14 years ago
I thought your father was dead.
#
Narvius 14 years ago
Yeah, Ninja-edit! Step-father, of course.

Except that, of course, Microsoft didn't develop Halo 2.
#
excactly because when he got the job at microsoft he gained acess to a lot of files so he brought his halo 2 disc in and modified it and sent it to me. we're trying to decide whether it's good enough or not but i can tell you that alot of things have been altered, but there's only one problem. My computers a bit to slow!!
#
Anonymous1157 14 years ago
... Microsoft still doesn't necessarily have the source code. Bungie developed Halo 2. Besides, real Halo players would call it cheating if you managed to use the mod online. (... Wouldn't they? They should.)
#
Narvius 14 years ago
And even if Microsoft had it, it would be kind of, you know, protected. They wouldn't give it out to new employees.
#
i don't know my dad just gave me a copy of the file and i just played it i'll ask him and find out but i can tell you that if my step- dad was doing things against the law he won't be in my family for very long and it's not cheating it's just a different version of the game you still have ammo and set damage and everything.
#
E_net4 14 years ago
I have an interesting idea to clarify that in the good ol' Internet way:

Pics or it didn't happen.
#
Forum » A new halo 2???

Your email:
Your name: