Register
Email: Password:
Forum » my own gaming website bros!!!

my own gaming website bros!!!

shadowfire123 14 years ago
join for fun and comment please!!!

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://jameskoglin.webs.com">http://jameskoglin.webs.com</a><!-- m -->
#
Venom31 14 years ago
oh...ka-ay... now you need a bit advertisement to get some people inside
#
Idiota 14 years ago
So it's kinda a site where people can discuss games or something? Is it dedicated to a certain type of game or just games in general?
#
just gaming in general. things such as modifacations, creations, and demonstrations.
Post things like mods, games and things like that.
#
Grim Reaper 14 years ago
So it's kinda like what we have here, 'cept it has less stuff on Ville's games?

I think I'll just stick with this community here.
#
It will have ville's games available ojn it and it's own forum, that is if ville gives his permission!!!
#
E_net4 14 years ago
"shadowfire123" said:
It will have ville's games available ojn it and it's own forum, that is if ville gives his permission!!!
That's not the point. What you have there is a game forum without a specific increment of your own. That is, most game forums on the internet have more than just general gaming topics. They are actually made by real game developers who make internet forums for their games and then add something more to keep the memebers on.

However, now that you're into gaming, why not add something more on the subject? You know, reviews, cheats, hints, walkthroughs, etc.

By the way, I must say it's hard for a person of your age to moderate an internet forum and keep it alive.
#
I have been doing computer foruming for ages it's just that i've only recently started this website. I'l add reviews and other things within the foreseeable future
#
Idiota 14 years ago
E_net4 and Murska, you should know better than to attack someone's ability to speak English. It can be a very sensitive subject for some people and you need to respect that.
#
just added and arcade and a review on ville's driftmoon demo, my friend nigel played it too
#
Endymion 14 years ago
You know I thought reviews were somehow different from ads like being critical about subject matter and stuff.
#
Forum » my own gaming website bros!!!

Your email:
Your name: