Register
Email: Password:
Forum » possible beta release?

possible beta release?

mexis8 14 years ago
I know this could be out of the question? but who ever said they couldn't try,

I've be so interested in this game, i've even asked myself Questions!. But villi, would it be possible to release a beta version? or is it a suprise for some to wait and see? of course im not a patience man, but like the say patience is a virtue.

Does anyone know anything that i don't? or havn't i been paying enough attention towards the forums and villies comments about driftmoon. if im incorrect and their will be a beta version, then forgive me for my simple mistake, but their isn't what do you guys think that villi should do? beta version or patience
#
Narvius 14 years ago
They say being able to use the Search function is a virtue. And reading, for that matter...
Uhm, sorry.

But what I'm trying to say - there's a pretty playable prerelease out already.
I currently cannot find where, but it's downloadable from the site where that competition currently runs. Something with bees.
#
ville 14 years ago
You can download the current preview from the Driftmoon page. I will be releasing new versions of it later on, but it will take a while. All I can say is, patience, patience...
#
mexis8 14 years ago
Thanks villie, your the best mate.
#
mexis8 14 years ago
Omg villie, i played it, it was. Awsome mate, i can't belive the good graphics,textures,sounds. It's just mind blowing from your previous work (notrium), im sure you would've spent quite awhile working, you've created a very good rpg/adventure/survival game,

Edit: in my own opinoin this is like a survival game, because you still out in the wild most of the time, trying to fight off those night cats, i still think food atleast should heal a *Small* amount of health, i found no use but to feed the panther.

Overall this is yet the best game i've played here apart from notrium and wazzal.
#
AUGdatarealms 13 years ago
i can't download the preview version, it says Error 404 - Not Found everytime i try to download.
is it closed?
#
JakeWedding 13 years ago
Error 404, Cant Download the thing. any help?
#
Venom31 13 years ago
Yeah, it's no longer there. Currently, that date's (23.11.2009) preview version isn't truly relevant as of now (the story has changed, the engine is being changed etc.).
#
JakeWedding 13 years ago
but there is still one on the competion site. every one download that
#
Venom31 13 years ago
Sure
Point blank?
#
AUGdatarealms 13 years ago
the competion site? where is it tho?
#
JakeWedding 13 years ago
http://www.2beegames.com/game/driftmoon

Vote 10/10!!
#
LunaticNeko 13 years ago
"JakeWedding" said:
http://www.2beegames.com/game/driftmoon

Vote 10/10!!
Where's 11 that I can click on?

(I've live-edited a form once, and submitted a 100/10 on some particular website. Good lucky nobody caught me. >w<")
#
ville 13 years ago
I fixed the download link. But you're right, a lot has changed since that so it's like a different game now. But at least it'll give you a feel of the controls.
#
Forum » possible beta release?

Your email:
Your name: