Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!

ville 11 years ago
So what will you be doing for christmas? I know I'll be eating plenty of healthy rutabaga (or swede casserole to some of you), and meeting relatives. Saara has just learned to walk, so there's going to be a lot of entertainment for everyone.
#
Zankman 11 years ago
Well, a Merry Christmas to you to (and everyone else).

Just gonna be at home and have some fun with the family.
#
E_net4 11 years ago
I'll be with the family as well. Also note that my birthday is in 2 days*, which means I get both events at almost the same time. I'm used to it.

* It's Xmas EVE.
#
Murska 11 years ago
Spending time with a large-ish family gathering with all of my awesome siblings. Playing Guitar Hero, maybe performing for the family with bass, eating a lot and enjoying the snow that has FINALLY arrived.
#
Narvius 11 years ago
Family. My sister, who studies in Vienna, came to visit us for a month, and probably our uncle (actually, you know, the "uncle" denoting a non-related, but still very important person, not a parents brother) will come as well. Family ftw. :3

Merry Christmas, everyone.

Also, E, I know another guy whose birthday is on christmas eve. He's not nearly as touchy about it as you :>
#
varsi 11 years ago
I'm going to visit my Dad's. Eating there and such, and prolly visiting my mom too as she asked.
Later on we're gathering at local pub with couple of friends and taking few beers for the christmas.
Well, merry christmas everyone!
#
ville 11 years ago
"Murska" said:
Spending time with a large-ish family gathering with all of my awesome siblings. Playing Guitar Hero, maybe performing for the family with bass, eating a lot and enjoying the snow that has FINALLY arrived.

Wow, you're going to play music for your family? Anne tries every year to get us to sing, but I don't think the rest of us do it very well.
#
Murska 11 years ago
"ville" said:
"Murska" said:
Spending time with a large-ish family gathering with all of my awesome siblings. Playing Guitar Hero, maybe performing for the family with bass, eating a lot and enjoying the snow that has FINALLY arrived.

Wow, you're going to play music for your family? Anne tries every year to get us to sing, but I don't think the rest of us do it very well.

Family's better than most audiences; they don't usually throw beer bottles at me.
#
Crazy 11 years ago
"Murska" said:
"ville" said:
"Murska" said:
Spending time with a large-ish family gathering with all of my awesome siblings. Playing Guitar Hero, maybe performing for the family with bass, eating a lot and enjoying the snow that has FINALLY arrived.

Wow, you're going to play music for your family? Anne tries every year to get us to sing, but I don't think the rest of us do it very well.

Family's better than most audiences; they don't usually throw beer bottles at me.
Usually? This has happened?
#
Murska 11 years ago
"Crazy" said:
"Murska" said:
"ville" said:

Wow, you're going to play music for your family? Anne tries every year to get us to sing, but I don't think the rest of us do it very well.

Family's better than most audiences; they don't usually throw beer bottles at me.
Usually? This has happened?

I'm Finnish, you know.
#
Anonymous1157 11 years ago
#
MageKing17 11 years ago
"Come here and let me cut you. I mean hug you!"

Merry Slavemas^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^HChristmas, everybody.
#
NOSBoi 11 years ago
Merry Christmas from New Zealand (We come first!)
#
E_net4 11 years ago
Arr, Xmas eve it be!
Gotta grab them pressiez...
#
NeoGangster 11 years ago
Merry Christmas to all of you, happy holidays and get plenty of presents
#
Murska 11 years ago
Merry christmas and great food to all.
#
Redemption 11 years ago
Merry christmas to everyone!
#
Idiota 11 years ago
Yes. Merry Christmas everyone, I'll be sure to think of you while I'm on holiday in Austria. For that matter: Happy new year! I won't be around to wish it to everyone during the actual celebration, so...

I vow to be around the chatroom more often next year.
#
E_net4 11 years ago
Hey. Merry Christmas! I hope you liked your presents.
#
Forum » Merry Christmas!

Post Reply


Your email:
Your name: