Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Saves and Readme question

Saves and Readme question

vmxa 13 years ago
The tutorial says to check the readme, but I could not find one in any of the folders. It also states that you can save any time, outside of battle. The Menubar drop down only offered load and exit?

It does not appear to save after battles, but only upon exit of the game as I only found 1 save file.

I was looking to see, if the readme had a map for hotkeys. I also wanted to confirm that the only way to use ability points was when they took you to that screen from a completed map.

It seems you can only make one pick per trip per character, is that
#
E_net4 13 years ago
You can only save the game when you're in the skill upgrade window, which can only be accessed after a battle. And yes, you can only choose one skill each trip for each character. In addition, the game automatically saves the last game after the end of a battle, as far as I know.
#
vmxa 13 years ago
I have not tried to save during the upgrade screen, will try that. The only save I have seen is an autosave and it alsways puts me back to the last upgrade I did.
#
ville 13 years ago
The readme was so outdated that I removed it from the install, but I didn't remember the tutorial still referenced it. As for the hotkeys, there really weren't many in Magebane, at least any that you would really need.
#
Forum » Saves and Readme question

Your email:
Your name: