Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Found a bug in the game? Report it here!

Found a bug in the game? Report it here!

ZeXLR8er 19 years ago
This is the Magebane Official Bug thread. Even though Magebane is no longer under construction, I think it'd be good to have all bugs in one place.

The old bug threads will be locked up.
#
ville 19 years ago
Mind you I will not have a chance to fix bugs anymore.
#
Pie-rate 19 years ago
It somehow manages to screw up when saving the game...

examples: The amazing disappearing monks and the amazing way too fast monk.

This is very annoying...

Why aren't you fixing bugs anymore?

-Pie-rate
#
ville 19 years ago
Because the project is over, and I don't recall what the code contains anymore. It would take a long time to find and fix the bug, that time is better spent fixing bugs in newer games.
#
slinking_ferret 19 years ago
no offence ville but that sounds well kinda lazy ops:

dont ban me but it is the truth
#
Doogsy 19 years ago
its not lazy. Go and make a game, then don't look at the code for a year. When you look at it again its impossible to work out what the code is about. He's right, his time would be much better spent working on more recent games.
#
michael 19 years ago
more recent? your site said that this is one of your newist games. you might want to change that if it's not.
#
Doogsy 19 years ago
It is a recent game, but he should spend his time on more recent games (ie Notrium and his new one)
#
ville 19 years ago
There's a certain extent to which updating a game is feasible. Game companies usually give only a few updates if they have enough users begging for the update, the same goes for me. I'd love to do updates, but there just isn't time.
#
Idiota 19 years ago
plus, most users would rather see ville's time being used for new projects, rather then updating old ones. (at least, I think that way)
#
Dex Stewart 17 years ago
I can start Magebane and get to the menu, but I simply can't see my mouse! I tried and I know that I am able to click on the different menu buttons, but I can't insert the chars names, etc. or play the game with no mouse.

Please help.
#
Anarion 17 years ago
Try different graphics settings. When I first started playing Magebane 2 I had similar difficulties and solved them by changing the graphics settings.
#
Forum » Found a bug in the game? Report it here!

Your email:
Your name: