Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Found a bug in the game? Report it here!

Found a bug in the game? Report it here!

ZeXLR8er 19 years ago
Just to make the forums more organised, I'm setting up stickies in all the forums. ATM the General Talk and Notrium forums are the only ones, and that makes no sense.

This is the Wazzal Official Bug thread. Any bugs/problems with the game please report here.

I'm locking the old bug threads.
#
Click 19 years ago
Even if we found a bug, it doesn't seem likely that ville would try to fix it because I don't think he's gonna make a sequel or anything. Same with Magebane.
#
ville 19 years ago
It's not like I wouldn't like to fix any bugs, it's just that it's been so long since I last glanced upon these old codes that I doubt I could fix it.
#
Anonymous1157 19 years ago
When I start the game, I can't do anything because the menu dosen't show! Only the background does. The 3D settings won't save themselves, either!
#
slinking_ferret 19 years ago
i rather ville anser this but ill give it a shot

1 your vidio card is not sufficient

2 the file was somehow corrupted

3your using windows 98 or lower

4 ask ville
#
michael 19 years ago
"slinking_ferret" said:

4 ask ville
thats the best one lol.
#
I'm definitely #1, but i'll try and see if #2 helps.

Back to the download...
["""""""""________]

EDIT: It didn't work. Ville?

3D ProSavage DDR
#
michael 19 years ago
I have a geeforce fx 5700 on one comp an the ati card from the same moment in time on it. they both play it fine so you must have something below..
#
ville 19 years ago
"Anonymous1157" said:
When I start the game, I can't do anything because the menu dosen't show! Only the background does. The 3D settings won't save themselves, either!

The most likely solution is that the game just isn't compatible with your video hardware. Some have reported upgrading their drivers has helped, but it doesn't in most cases.
#
I guess I should rewrite my wishlist?

Which card is minimum?
#
ville 19 years ago
I have no idea, it doesn't just depend on your video hardware alone.

You can usually get by with an old ATI Rage, or a nVidia TNT. At the time I had a Radeon card. Any decent card that's made after 1999 should be fine.
#
clogmonkey 19 years ago
when i play, i cant control the ship!
i can for 10sec or so, but then the control stuffs up. i also lose control of the menus.
#
I fixed my graphics problems!

I'm using an nVidia card and a Savage chipset.

Open the configuration file with any editor like wordpad. Now change the values to 0, 0, 15. This is recommended for people with 16-bit computers and 1024x768 monitors MINIMUM. Note that to make it use software, you need to change the second zero to a 1.
#
snogus 18 years ago
i found a bug, no matter what when you first meet the aliens and tell em' to die and get in a battle with em' you can't beat them. I tried to beat them like 10 times and then i finnally did but after that it said that my crew spaced me, so i lost anyway. THERE IS NO WAY TO WIN! i spent like 5 hours trying to beat em' then i finally did, and it turns out u die anyway!!!!
#
Anonymous1157 18 years ago
*Starts laughing really hard*

Why the hell are you trying to fight them anyways!?
#
MageKing17 18 years ago
"snogus" said:
i found a bug, no matter what when you first meet the aliens and tell em' to die and get in a battle with em' you can't beat them. I tried to beat them like 10 times and then i finnally did but after that it said that my crew spaced me, so i lost anyway. THERE IS NO WAY TO WIN! i spent like 5 hours trying to beat em' then i finally did, and it turns out u die anyway!!!!
This has been fully explored in the thread DEATH TO ALIENS!!11!

We could've saved you a lot of time if you'd just read it.
#
Vacuus 17 years ago
Just thought I'ld point this out:

When you actualy have a gazillion pieces, you can't pay the aliens
#
ville 17 years ago
Hmm, must have forgotten about that at some point then.
#
MageKing17 17 years ago
"ville" said:
Hmm, must have forgotten about that at some point then.
Or you simply underestimated players' abilities to cheat.
#
viperfan7 17 years ago
crap, need new drivers for my VooDoo 4, computer is dieing, only, I need to delete the existing driver, which is the newest non- 3rd party driver, over 2 years old because 3DFX went bankrupt, and the only monitor port on my comp is on the card, so when I delete the current drivers, I wont beable to see what I'm doing, and sence this comp is conected to the internet throug another comp, I'm trying to set up the remote desktop, but its complicated with XP home, so just a tip to all other voodoo users here, get a GeForce 5, costs 60 dolars now , not enough to buy for me though
#
MageKing17 17 years ago
...And that has what, exactly, to do with Wazzal?
#
Anonymous1157 17 years ago
Maybe he asked for help a few pages back?

This game is extremely old and has been thoroughly debugged. Is there a point in leaving this unlocked?
#
viperfan7 17 years ago
you have a point there, mod should lock this
#
ville 17 years ago
Good point. Wazzal does have some bugs that remain, but I am unable to fix them at this point.
#
Forum » Found a bug in the game? Report it here!

Your email:
Your name: