Register
Email: Password:
Forum » The Var' Equinallin?
  • « previous
  • » next
  • The Var' Equinallin?

Grim Reaper 14 years ago
    "Ian2454" said:
    The meaning of an argaman... It's a word almost, if not directly, related to wine. I don't think Var' Equinallin has anything to do with Israel except for that settlement, no importance. Don't take that as a hint either. I'm in no position as I've not figured it out yet. (grapes makes better sense than banana's methinks) And if you make a vague and abstract connection, you can connect grapes to the shape of the ship. (That's not a hint either, just a comment)
    Nonononono. The reason I said "argaman" was so you would stuck the word in a blender and realise what I REALLY meant.
    #
    Pete 14 years ago
    "Grim Reaper" said:
    "Ian2454" said:
    The meaning of an argaman... It's a word almost, if not directly, related to wine. I don't think Var' Equinallin has anything to do with Israel except for that settlement, no importance. Don't take that as a hint either. I'm in no position as I've not figured it out yet. (grapes makes better sense than banana's methinks) And if you make a vague and abstract connection, you can connect grapes to the shape of the ship. (That's not a hint either, just a comment)
    Nonononono. The reason I said "argaman" was so you would stuck the word in a blender and realise what I REALLY meant.
    I mean, come on, its obvious.
    #
    E_net4 14 years ago
    "Grim Reaper" said:
    By sticking it into a blender.
    Will it blend? That is the question.

*1 minute later*

Yes, it blends!
    #
    Ian2454 14 years ago
    There is only one thing 'argaman' blends into, and Var' Equinallin has something to do with it? Hmm...
    I'll need a new keyboard soon.
    #
    MageKing17 14 years ago
    "Ian2454" said:
    There is only one thing 'argaman' blends into, and Var' Equinallin has something to do with it?
    No, but the most obvious thing has everything to do with Var' Equinallin.
    #
    ZeXLR8er 14 years ago
    Wow, just wow, haha. And to think that at one point I was ruing the loss of my moderating abilities so I could delete the "argaman" clue for being too obvious...
    #
    Ian2454 14 years ago
    Idiots DO exist, you know. Wait... Aww, crap.

Still, I don't care if it takes me 1 year or 10 years, I'ma get this eventually.
    Edit: Now that I think about it, I'll have to prioritize and get my mod done, THEN think about this.
    #
    E_net4 14 years ago
    Ladies and Gentlemen! Quanrian approved my message. I solved the long lasting not-riddle of the Var' Equinallin.

Also, yay for 1337th post.
    #
    Narvius 14 years ago
    You're so 1337 ^.^
    #
    MageKing17 14 years ago
    "Cheater" said:
    You're so 1337 ^.^
    Rule #1336: You are not 31337.

Seriously, E_net4? You hadn't solved it until just now?
    #
    Dorten 14 years ago
    well, OK, I figured out whar agraman means, but then again... No chances for me to blend The Var' Equinallin to something distinguishable... Not with my pityful english vocabulary...
    #
    D0M0 14 years ago
    can i tell another hint? i don't think it's too obvious
    #
    Narvius 14 years ago
    Seriously, don't insult him. He can figure it out by himself ^.^
    #
    E_net4 14 years ago
    "Dorten" said:
    well, OK, I figured out whar agraman means, but then again... No chances for me to blend The Var' Equinallin to something distinguishable... Not with my pityful english vocabulary...
    Keep burning your head, you can do it.
    #
    buggy 14 years ago
    will someone just POST it allready
    #
    MageKing17 14 years ago
    That would ruin a perfectly good running joke.
    #
    Grim Reaper 14 years ago
    The answer is a rag-man! I've told you who-knows-how-many-times already!
    #
    D0M0 14 years ago
    "Grim Reaper" said:
    Hahaha . I gotta hand it to you grim, you nailed this one
    #
    E_net4 14 years ago
    "Grim Reaper" said:
    You should stop making things even easier, don't you think? Plus, that's only one step.
    #
    MageKing17 14 years ago
    "E_net4" said:
    Plus, that's only one step.
    ...And? The puzzle is only one step.
    #
    E_net4 14 years ago
    "MageKing17" said:
    "E_net4" said:
    I do not agree with you. There are at least 2 steps when solving this.
    #
    MageKing17 14 years ago
    "E_net4" said:
    "MageKing17" said:
    "E_net4" said:
    Nope, only one step. Realizing you have the solution doesn't count as a step.
    #
    E_net4 14 years ago
    "MageKing17" said:
    "E_net4" said:
    If realizing one has the solution WAS a step, then there would be three of them. :/
    #
    MageKing17 14 years ago
    "E_net4" said:
    "MageKing17" said:
    "E_net4" said:
    If realizing one has the solution WAS a step, then there would be three of them. :/
    Then you're breaking the only step into two steps unnecessarily.
    #
    Amarth 14 years ago
    Oh God, 6 posts is enough already, get over it.
    #
    Ryuji 14 years ago
    Okay, it's been, how much time already? 7 years? I don't care. I'm gonna fidn the frigging answer. Just who the hell do they think I am?

The rag man thing was easy enough... But now, the hard thing will be the blending...

Any hints about should I blend it so that it doesn't end up badly?
    #
    D0M0 14 years ago
    Try using a blendtec blender, it belnds anything blendable into something
    #
    Venom31 14 years ago
    Oh, that's so funny. A five-year-old (or what) topic with only few people who guessed that so far. I'm not going to make a guess about that, anyway, LOL.
    #
    E_net4 14 years ago
    It should be easy with all these hints. At least give it a try.
    #
    Venom31 14 years ago
    First of all, only if it gives smth in the game. Not to mention half of clues out of the game itself is rather... umm... non-comme il faut... you know.
    #
    ville 14 years ago
    Let me just make it absolutely clear that blending is key here. There, I've just given the answer away!
    And I'm still firm about the banana thing. You might think bananas are unrelated to this, but they're not!
    #
    MageKing17 14 years ago
    "ville" said:
    And I'm still firm about the banana thing. You might think bananas are unrelated to this, but they're not!
    But thinking about bananas before you've solved it is no help at all. You only get why it makes sense after you already have the answer.
    #
    Anonymous1157 14 years ago
    This is one of those puzzles where you'll spend years thinking of solutions that are wrong, and then one day, someone will repost every dead giveaway in the thread and a YouTube video. (The video is an absolute last resort and you will seriously know the answer the minute you see it. It's the only dead giveaway that doesn't require already knowing the answer to understand!)
    #
    E_net4 14 years ago
    Yup, blending is quite a hint, along with Grim's wordly hints.
    #
    Venom31 14 years ago
    I don't understand that blending thing. By the way, all in all I can see only one hint here. ONE. Not so much, don't you think. That hint is about a word but a collection of.
    Bananas - since useless before solving, it's not a clue or hint. It's stab. How gross.
    Right under your nose - that made me LOL. Most of the riddles have the answer right under your nose. Again, not a hint.
    My question comes again: will the solving of this riddle give me anything in the game? Like, I mean, not an idea of something, but something valuable. Like the tattered paper ending or some such.
    #
    Forum » The Var' Equinallin?
  • « previous
  • » next

Your email:
    Your name: