Register
Email: Password:
Forum » The Flashy Adventure Experiment
  • « previous
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • » next
  • The Flashy Adventure Experiment

    Grim Reaper 6 years ago
    "Anne" said:
    Open the metal door - which is actually a window - on the fourth wall and let the birds in.

    You open the metal door. Whilst doing so, you cannot shake off the mental image of birds flying through a window.

    Regardless of your wild imagination, the door opens to a dark corridor of some sort.

    >_
    #
    E_net4 6 years ago
    Throw the dragon into the corridor.
    #
    Anonymous1157 6 years ago
    Type "set lights=1" into the console in order to be able to see down the apparently dark corridor.
    #
    E_net4 6 years ago
    Pick up the keyboard.
    #
    Amarth 6 years ago
    Ask the dragon about the pumpkin.
    #
    E_net4 6 years ago
    "Amarth" said:
    Ask the dragon about the pumpkin.
    What pumpkin?
    #
    Pete 6 years ago
    "E_net4" said:
    "Amarth" said:
    Ask the dragon about the pumpkin.
    What pumpkin?
    Please dont encourage him.
    #
    E_net4 6 years ago
    "Pete" said:
    "E_net4" said:
    "Amarth" said:
    Ask the dragon about the pumpkin.
    What pumpkin?
    Please dont encourage him.
    I don't understand you. There is absolutely no pumpkin in there.
    #
    NeoGangster 6 years ago
    look into the corridor and then pee yourself out of excitement
    #
    Anne 6 years ago
    Now, dear Mr. McFlashington, as you kindly introduced yourself in the beginning of our story:
    Do retrieve your flashlight (which you McFlashingtons always carry with you) from your orange travelbag, that slightly resembles a pumpkin. Use your flashlight to inspect the dark corridor, and... WOW, what IS that?
    #
    Grim Reaper 6 years ago
    "Anne" said:
    Now, dear Mr. McFlashington, as you kindly introduced yourself in the beginning of our story:
    Do retrieve your flashlight (which you McFlashingtons always carry with you) from your orange travelbag, that slightly resembles a pumpkin. Use your flashlight to inspect the dark corridor, and... WOW, what IS that?

    Sadly, you've no idea where your pumpkin-shaped travelbag is located at present time (it's definitely not the pumpkin-shaped object you see in the room, of that you are certain).

    However, you do have a flashlight function in your multi-purpose walking stick, which you swiftly put to use in order to... to...

    ...you have no idea what the thing you're looking at is, but you're certain it's extremely important.

    >_
    #
    Anonymous1157 6 years ago
    "Move the camera from the second wall to the third one so as to see down the corridor." The audience shall identify the object!
    #
    Crazy 6 years ago
    > Falcon punch!
    #
    Anonymous1157 6 years ago
    "Crazy" said:
    > Falcon punch!
    THIS. YES.
    #
    E_net4 6 years ago
    "Crazy" said:
    > Falcon punch!
    I approve.
    #
    Anonymous1157 6 years ago
    08:30 <!Grim_Reaper> Oh man oh man oh man
    08:30 <!Grim_Reaper> These MSPA combinations
    08:30 <+Anonymous1157> MSPA?
    08:30 <!Grim_Reaper> MSPaint Adventures
    08:31 <+Anonymous1157> Ah.
    08:31 <+Anonymous1157> Speakin' o' which, why has everyone just about lost interest in McFlashington's adventures?
    08:34 -!- Crazy [~Crazy@26866aa7.164642ae.dyn.estpak.ee] has joined #monkkonenchat
    08:34 -!- mode/#monkkonenchat [+v Crazy] by VilleMonk
    08:34 <+Crazy> Hai.
    08:35 <+Anonymous1157> CRAYZEEE, WAZAAAAAAP!
    08:35 <!Grim_Reaper> Ohai Crazy
    08:35 <!Grim_Reaper> Widget could do with a font change.
    08:35 <!Grim_Reaper> Anonymous1157: I don't know. I find it somewhat odd that people submit ONE idea and leave it at that until the next Situation is released. :\
    08:36 <+Anonymous1157> That is indeed awkward. I mean, it's not a raffle, people. Just spurt ideas.
    08:37 <+Anonymous1157> I myself have sometimes posted two ideas.
    #
    Crazy 6 years ago
    Well, Grim, you could always do something like an invalid move. Meaning that nothing happens.
    #
    Pete 6 years ago
    Huh I seem to have missed the update well okay then sure.

    >Charge down that corridor towards that thing with no regard to personal safety.
    #
    Anonymous1157 6 years ago
    I've got one!

    "Go outside." (As in, grassy-field-type outside.)
    #
    E_net4 6 years ago
    Grab a birthday cake and celebrate my birthday.
    #
    Grim Reaper 6 years ago
    "Crazy" said:
    > Falcon punch!

    On closer inspection you see that it is, indeed, a bottle of FALCON PUNCH.

    You carefully take a sip of the precious liquid...

    >_
    #
    Grim Reaper 6 years ago
    "The Artist" said:
    MUCH LATER

    You wake up, and upon realizing that you have no recollection whatsoever of the events that began with you taking a sip of FALCON PUNCH, you promptly swear that you shall never touch the stuff again.

    Looking around, you notice that you are in a room similar to the one you were in before, but most certainly not the same one.

    The tiny dragon and the thing that looks like (and quite possibly is) a pumpkin are also present.

    >_
    #
    Crazy 6 years ago
    > Begin exploratory effort on pumpkin-like object

    or

    > Ask the dragon what happened when you were out

    or

    > Carefully examine all walls
    #
    Anonymous1157 6 years ago
    What more is there to do? You've just consumed Liquid Falcon Punch.

    Also, I'm an idiot at making suggestions at this point. (I deleted what was once here. Don't even worry about it.) Let's see...

    "Reverse gravity, then try to find a hole in the roof."
    #
    NeoGangster 6 years ago
    search for your lost monocle
    #
    Narvius 6 years ago
    > Retrieve multi-purpose walking stick from dragon.
    > Puke FALCON PUNCH all over the place.
    > Walk through the (illusional) third wall.
    > Eat pumpkin to get rid of hunger.
    > Call Sinistar, who always HUNGERS, to eat the pumpkin for you.
    #
    E_net4 6 years ago
    > Falcon Punch into a wall.
    #
    Grim Reaper 6 years ago
    "Between the last situation and this one, none of you" said:
    *something for which I could devise a suitably amusing response*

    Feeling rather bored, you and the dragon perform a daring balancing act which may or may not defy the laws of physics.

    >_
    #
    Anonymous1157 6 years ago
    > Forgive the dragon for having put such an unbearable amount of weight on his tiny body in clear defiance of the laws of gravity.

    Alternatively, you could play out a really involved joke:

    > A moving rock appears in the room. Stop it.
    #
    NeoGangster 6 years ago
    > Use your handy time travel device to stop your earlier self from drinking Falcon Punch or watch him doing it so you find out how you switched the room.
    #
    E_net4 6 years ago
    Start finding a solution to division by zero.
    #
    ville 6 years ago
    Say hello to my little friend.
    #
    Grim Reaper 6 years ago
    "Anonymous1157" said:
    > Forgive the dragon for having put such an unbearable amount of weight on his tiny body in clear defiance of the laws of gravity.

    What gravity? You're pretty certain there isn't, and never has been, gravity in this room.

    >_
    #
    Amarth 6 years ago
    Hmm...

    Look at walls.
    #
    Narvius 6 years ago
    > Ask the walls why they aren't letting you out.
    #
    Forum » The Flashy Adventure Experiment
  • « previous
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • » next
  • Post Reply


    Your email:
    Your name: