Register
Email: Password:
Forum » The Var' Equinallin?
  • « previous
  • 1
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • » next
  • The Var' Equinallin?

    Dorten 6 years ago
    I would not say GOD there. God is quite a bit more than the answer to this riddle. However, the answer of this riddle has ONE aspect of God in some way.
    #
    Grim Reaper 6 years ago
    "Dorten" said:
    I would not say GOD there. God is quite a bit more than the answer to this riddle. However, the answer of this riddle has ONE aspect of God in some way.
    I think either you've forgotten whom we refer to as God in these here parts, or you've not lurked enough to learn.
    #
    Venom31 6 years ago
    I'd better think about Ville, cause I don't know who or what exactly the God is.
    #
    Anonymous1157 6 years ago
    "Venom31" said:
    I'd better think about Ville, cause I don't know who or what exactly the God is.
    Good plan.

    ...

    ... VERY good plan.

    ...

    ... <insert trail of dots>
    #
    Venom31 6 years ago
    Yeah, Ville fits in quite good. Other things however, become crap :/
    And, yeah, I knew you'd say that.
    #
    D0M0 6 years ago
    i can't help but to think of rain
    #
    Venom31 6 years ago
    Yay, the rain! I can see clearly now that the rain has gone! xD
    Interesting... I'm missing "and". Or was there the comma? I don't know
    #
    MageKing17 6 years ago
    "Venom31" said:
    Yay, the rain! I can see clearly now that the rain has gone! xD
    Interesting... I'm missing "and". Or was there the comma? I don't know
    The presence of "and" would tie it to a language.
    #
    Venom31 6 years ago
    Ah! Sure, I see. Well, a comma or maybe something like "&". Although the ship's name should logically be longer if to look at the edit scr.
    #
    LunaticNeko 6 years ago
    Yes. I think I got it now. Thanks everyone for their hints.

    *Confirmed. I got it now. (I just saw this thread a few hours ago, didn't know there was this thing going, so it's not years for me, but hours.)
    #
    quzbuk 6 years ago
    A wisher nest, an aroma fang, a teacher's monster.
    #
    E_net4 6 years ago
    "quzbuk" said:
    A wisher nest, an aroma fang, a teacher's monster.
    One word describes that: meaningless.
    #
    Daman 6 years ago
    BANANA

    7 years for an BANANA BANANA BANANA BANANA. wat.
    #
    guthixmodman 6 years ago
    thats just a majoy spoiler!!! its not fair at all! i was having fun spending hours trying to solve it!
    #
    E_net4 6 years ago
    It's not the answer. And you'd rather remove that resolution, Daman. It's still considered a spoiler.
    #
    Venom31 6 years ago
    I think he can't because of some replies under the post.
    Anyway, I think you've lost one "n" in 4 last lines.
    #
    Anonymous1157 6 years ago
    "Venom31" said:
    I think he can't because of some replies under the post.
    People tend to just edit their posts to say "Post deleted" instead of asking a moderator anyways. Besides, he doesn't know how to completely solve the puzzle.

    ... What REALLY surprises me is that no moderator has come by to delete these posts yet.
    #
    Daman 6 years ago
    To be honest the fact that it is NEEDING A BLENDER was spoiled the second he posted <THAT VILLAGE NAME HERE>.


    But from there it's still pretty hard to solve in my opinion, that hint about it breaking copyright and being world-renown is helpful because at least you know what you're looking for, but I guess I am not very versed in pop culture as I don't see anything easily derivable.
    #
    Narvius 6 years ago
    "Daman" said:
    But from there it's still pretty hard to solve in my opinion, that hint about it breaking copyright and being world-renown is helpful because at least you know what you're looking for, but I guess I am not very versed in pop culture as I don't see anything easily derivable.

    I don't know whether this is edited or not, but I'll allow myself to maniacally laugh for the next five minutes anyways.
    #
    E_net4 6 years ago
    Here's a hint... you don't need to like Pop music.
    #
    Venom31 6 years ago
    "Daman" said:
    ...but I guess I am not very versed in pop culture as I don't see anything easily derivable.
    Pop culture? I didn't notice any connection with the pop culture...
    #
    Anonymous1157 6 years ago
    He had the decency to banana his post (That sounds funny! HEE HEE), and I think discussing what it used to say moots the point of the banana. Not that the banana was pointy. (Wait, what am I saying!?)
    #
    Venom31 6 years ago
    Sure. Keep waggling around to get him steam hot. That'll keep him from solving it a few more hours or days...
    #
    KArthur90 6 years ago
    > Okay... So this thread has been going for 5 years, and people still discuss about those? I mean, that?
    #
    E_net4 6 years ago
    Why not? And it should remain not published for a very long time.
    #
    LunaticNeko 6 years ago
    "KArthur90" said:
    > Okay... So this thread has been going for 5 years, and people still discuss about those? I mean, that?
    How about we make it a rite of passage for all newcomers? ^ ^"
    #
    Kario 6 years ago
    "LunaticNeko" said:

    How about we make it a rite of passage for all newcomers? ^ ^"
    i support this idea unless it means we all have to do it.
    but what?
    #
    Guest12345 (guest) 3 years ago
    Could this be already published? I never had anything else to come in my mind than "mouth".
    #
    Anonymous1157 3 years ago
    I think this riddle is best left unanswered publicly. Once you figure out the answer, it's a real face-palmer. I sure was excited when I figured out the answer myself. Knew it was right immediately, too.
    #
    ville 3 years ago
    Oh, and I better give the tip that this thing was devised in the year 2003, when Notrium was all the rage. So you have to think about it in that context. I still included it as a pun in Driftmoon.
    #
    madscientist 9 months ago
    Could somebody please explain to me what does the answer got to
    do with the bananas hint.
    I've got the answer, it's easy if you don't read past the first
    two posts of the thread, and don't pay attention to any 'clues'


    Edited 9 months ago
    #
    MageKing17 8 months ago
    madscientist said:
    Could somebody please explain to me what does the answer got to
    do with the bananas hint.
    I've got the answer, it's easy if you don't read past the first
    two posts of the thread, and don't pay attention to any 'clues'

    It's... not a very helpful clue, as several people tried to make clear later in the thread. Explaining it would be kind of a dead giveaway (even more of a dead giveaway than some of the posts in the later pages), and it's not really a very deep, satisfying explanation anyway.
    #
    Kario 7 months ago
    After all these years... I still haven't figured it out.
    #
    Forum » The Var' Equinallin?
  • « previous
  • 1
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • » next
  • Post Reply


    Your email:
    Your name: