Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Carnivor Mod
  • « previous
  • » next
  • Carnivor Mod

Darkdude 17 years ago
    OK, i was away for a while but im back now, and im going to continue work on this mod, but im gonna have to postpone parts that need new graphics and just work on items maps, scripts etc. until i get some graphics, or get some level of proficiency at making them myself
    #
    Darkdude 17 years ago
    OK sorry for the double posting, even though theres more than 24 hrs between them, but whats a good hosting site? one that doesnt require payment and possibly not registration, as well as not removing the thing after a certain amount of time etc.
    #
    Grim Reaper 17 years ago
    "Darkdude" said:
    OK sorry for the double posting, even though theres more than 24 hrs between them
    Then there's nothing to be sorry about.

"Darkdude" said:
    whats a good hosting site? one that doesnt require payment and possibly not registration, as well as not removing the thing after a certain amount of time etc.
    Well, Hostrim.com doesn't require payment, but you DO need to register. Somewhat nice, and you get a nifty 100mb of space for starters (can be expanded for big projects).

If you don't need that much, you might as well go with Tripod. Although it tends to put ads at the top and the bottom of every god damn HTML thing, it won't remove your information in a LOOOONG time (just look at my current "website"! It's been there for AGES!). IIRC, the bandwidth limit was 3GB, and the amount of space was... what, 20MB?
    #
    Darkdude 17 years ago
    No payment? good, i dont like using internet payment methods, ill check those out
    #
    spiritfire 17 years ago
    PLEASE SEND ME LINK TO DOWNLOAD NHAM NHAM
    #
    Grim Reaper 17 years ago
    "spiritfire" said:
    PLEASE SEND ME LINK TO DOWNLOAD NHAM NHAM
    PLEASE DON'T TYPE ALL CAPS NHAM NHAM
    #
    spiritfire 17 years ago
    links no found :0

please sende me link to download, i have idea, use site <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.geocitie.com">http://www.geocitie.com</a><!-- w -->
    #
    Pete 17 years ago
    You said that already.
    #
    E_net4 17 years ago
    1st - Does geocitie exist?
    2nd - This topic is old.
    3rd - English, please, or you're dead meat.
    #
    harwe 17 years ago
    baka, if its posted somewhere id have it in my sig
    #
    zerocoal 17 years ago
    i dont think that person is fluent in english. might be one of those asians that tried learning it but cant quiet get it down. might be a hispanic too, those are the only ones that i can think of that use the type of grammar above...
    #
    harwe 17 years ago
    no, not asians, non-english speakers you racist
    #
    Anarion 17 years ago
    "zerocoal" said:
    i dont think that person is fluent in english. might be one of those asians that tried learning it but cant quiet get it down. might be a hispanic too, those are the only ones that i can think of that use the type of grammar above...
    Just because they have bad grammar doesn't make them Asian or Hispanic

It just means they don't natively speak english and have yet to properly learn it.
    #
    Grim Reaper 17 years ago
    "Anarion" said:
    "zerocoal" said:
    Just because they have bad grammar doesn't make them Asian or Hispanic

It just means they don't natively speak english and have yet to properly learn it.
    Or that they ARE native English-speakers, BUT suck at writing it.
    #
    zerocoal 17 years ago
    hmm.. good point but i've noticed that asians and hispanics have a harder time thats just me though considering i live on a street loaded with em and only a few can speak a proper sentence
    #
    Anarion 17 years ago
    "zerocoal" said:
    hmm.. good point but i've noticed that asians and hispanics have a harder time thats just me though considering i live on a street loaded with em and only a few can speak a proper sentence
    That doesn't point to an inability to learn the language because of their race, it just indicates a lack of proper education in your area..... for which there have also been other indications.
    #
    zerocoal 17 years ago
    "Anarion" said:
    "zerocoal" said:
    That doesn't point to an inability to learn the language because of their race, it just indicates a lack of proper education in your area..... for which there have also been other indications.

im not saying they cant learn it, just that they dont like to speak right cause its easier to just talk to us in their native languages... then again they do that whether they talk to us or not
    #
    harwe 17 years ago
    which also means it doesnt apply to asians and hispanics..... racist..... bastard XD
    #
    seddo111 15 years ago
    i know that it has been a really long time since any posts, but i was wondering if you could send me a download able version, i only just found out about it and there aren't any links
    #
    joanna2020 15 years ago
    there is no mod,the thread is dead and if there
    were any links they would be broken...so stop
    thread mining on dead topics..
    #
    seddo111 15 years ago
    well, thanks for being so welcoming, and am not thread mining, i jus thaut it was a good thread so stfu
    #
    MageKing17 15 years ago
    "seddo111" said:
    well, thanks for being so welcoming, and am not thread mining, i jus thaut it was a good thread so stfu
    Calm down.

You replied to a thread where the last reply was over a year prior. You did, however, have something relevant to say, although for future reference the "Got any questions?" thread is probably a better place to ask.
    #
    seddo111 15 years ago
    yeh, i spose so thanks
    #
    michael15286 15 years ago
    Sorry
    #
    harwe 15 years ago
    Exactly what you just did, basically taking an completely inactive/old thread and posting in it.
    #
    Forum » Carnivor Mod
  • « previous
  • » next

Your email:
    Your name: