Hi all! We're getting a new house in a couple of months. A big one, much bigger than we'd need, but I guess I'm just used to having one room altogether. We've already sold our flat. Didn't get a good price for it, but I think the new owner likes it because he's already changed his address there. So we're getting his mail for a couple of weeks.
For the past month or more we've been doing nothing much but packing. Anne's got so much useless junk hidden away in those closets that it seems to fill dozens of boxes.
Between all this I've managed to make some new code for the Cormoon game engine. There is pathfinding for bots, and the game maps can now be much more filled with stuff because there are speedups in many areas. The content side is still at pretty much zero. Quanrian cannot get the game to run now, because I've gotten an updated compiler, and now the game doesn't start on Windows 98 anymore. I'm hoping there aren't that many of those out there.