Register
Email: Password:
Forum » WAZZAL II: The Final Dawn - final Version 6 released!
  • « previous
  • » next
  • WAZZAL II: The Final Dawn - final Version 6 released!

ZeXLR8er 18 years ago
    "Pete" said:
    Its a beta. Still a beta = unfinished mod. Im sure ZeX is going to add objectives later, arent you, ZeXLR8er!! ?
    lol yep sure will.
    #
    MageKing17 18 years ago
    Good news! I have access to the comp with Wazzal II on it again! I'll be transferring the data files immediately, and then I can't get to work. Yes, you read that correctly. Anyone remember why?

Hint: Look up.
    #
    cristallion 18 years ago
    you can't find photoshop
    #
    MageKing17 18 years ago
    "cristallion" said:
    you can't find photoshop
    That only compounds the problem. The real problem is that I need someone to turn the top-view picture of the alien ship into Notrium creature format, because I haven't done it before and if I tried it'd probably end up... well, let's just say I can't do it.
    #
    MageKing17 18 years ago
    Come on, people! I know that somebody here has graphics experience! Do you want the god-**** patch or not? I'd like to be able to continue work on this, I think the mod has great potential still, but unless someone makes the alien mothership a creature...
    #
    HarmlessHermit 18 years ago
    Well, you could just leave it the way it is. It could be slanted from the view of the player. Not all objects in space have to appear top down.
    #
    NOSBoi 18 years ago
    It is easy to make a picture into creature as long as you don't have to draw anything.
    #
    MageKing17 18 years ago
    "HarmlessHermit" said:
    Well, you could just leave it the way it is. It could be slanted from the view of the player. Not all objects in space have to appear top down.
    0_o

What are you talking about?
    #
    Crazy 18 years ago
    Yes... but it would be nice if they were.

"reactor fuel" bar idea
    <.<
    >.>
    So... wazzat?
    #
    Pete 18 years ago
    Zex? ANY progress? Come on, it is taking really long now! At least say you dont have time or something.
    #
    MageKing17 18 years ago
    "Pete" said:
    Zex? ANY progress? Come on, it is taking really long now! At least say you dont have time or something.
    I think he's waiting for my patch so he can steal my ideas again.

"Crazy" said:
    "reactor fuel" bar idea
    <.<
    >.>
    So... wazzat?
    I take it you never played my beta 2 patch, then? Well, the way it works is that you have a new bar. The reactor fuel bar, in case you're really dense. This bar slowly drains. While it's draining, your energy is replaced at a fairly high rate (depending on the type of reactor). If the fuel runs out, your energy depletes until it hits zero, at which point shields fail and you die. The "energy cell" things you can collect give you fuel, and you can refuel at shipyards. This idea was in a somewhat unfinished state in beta 2, but I'm going to expand on it for my latest patch. Use your imagination next time .
    #
    ForceUser 18 years ago
    Greetings. I'm back for a bit. I could help you out MageKing, but I've never done a creature graphics and I also need to find/install my photoshop. Send me the pics (e-mail or pm) and I'll see what I can come up with in 24h's time (from when I recieve the pics obviously )

ForceUser
    #
    MageKing17 18 years ago
    I'd love to, but I can't seem to remember where the **** I put it... ops: Give me a minute.
    #
    Pete 18 years ago
    Hello? Earth to ZeXLR8er!!! Do you hear me? Well, if you do, I would like it if you send me what you got and I do the Wolf V map for you. Working on my mod gave me a lot of mapping experience (I think) so it wont be a problem...
    #
    twitch 18 years ago
    I just unzipped the Wazzel II mod into my Notrium directory, but it doesn't show up when I'm shifting through the available mods.
    Has anyone else had this problem, and how do I remedy this?
    #
    Anonymous1157 18 years ago
    I've had it. I dont exactly remember anymore but that mod is in its own little folder isolated from Notrium. It's actually kinda dumb. First, find your notrium directory; the fastest way is to right click on the notrium icon > Properies > Find Target. The notrium folder will open up, and you'll note that there's a subfolder called Wazzal II. You need to move all that stuff back into the main notrium folder and voila, it's ready.

It's wazzAl not wazzEl.
    #
    twitch 18 years ago
    Ah... all seems to function properly now.
    Danke.
    #
    speedblade 18 years ago
    I cheaked Zexlr's last post and it was 25 days before this post... As the question is already asked.... What is he doing!?
    #
    Idiota 18 years ago
    ZeXLR8er is a busy figure. I do believe he checks the forums every now and then, although I'm not so sure about the progress of his mod :\
    #
    MageKing17 18 years ago
    As far as I know, I'm the only one doing any work on this mod. And I'm not even doing any work any more. STUPID GRAPHICS! *shakes fist at graphics*

Also, I still can't find the image of the alien mothership from overhead. Sir Vival, could you send it to me again?
    #
    Sir Vival 18 years ago
    "MageKing17" said:
    As far as I know, I'm the only one doing any work on this mod. And I'm not even doing any work any more. STUPID GRAPHICS! *shakes fist at graphics*

Also, I still can't find the image of the alien mothership from overhead. Sir Vival, could you send it to me again?

Sure, I'll see you on MSN.
    #
    MageKing17 18 years ago
    Interestingly enough, when Sir Vival tried to send me the image, it showed me the folder I'd downloaded the original to. ops:

So, ForceUser, how shall I get it to you?
    #
    sleeping demon 18 years ago
    i found a glitch\bug that i thought the creater of this mod should know

theres a strange bug in build 3 sometimes when i put the ship on auto pilot and explore the bridge everything goes black i can still see the hud but everything else is black but as soon as i go into my inventory i can see again

p.s sorry if someone els already reported this
    #
    Pete 18 years ago
    I dont have even a little piece of idea what could possibly cause it.

By the way, Zex, you are really taking your time! At least post some screenshots or something... please...
    #
    Grim Reaper 18 years ago
    I believe MageKing17 is still the only person doing stuff fer this mod.

ZeXLR8er!! kinda quit (or took a vacation) IIRC...
    #
    MageKing17 18 years ago
    "Grim Reaper" said:
    I believe MageKing17 is still the only person doing stuff fer this mod.

ZeXLR8er!! kinda quit (or took a vacation) IIRC...
    Not even I'm doing stuff anymore. Unless ForceUser comes back to make the creature graphic, this project is stuck.
    #
    sleeping demon 18 years ago
    ive made a couple of new areas and stuff for my own personal use but i suck so i hope someone finishes this mod because i like the idea of it
    if anyone is going to finish of this mod then could you please add food consumption i wouldnt mind having to buy rations and stuff from the store so my money felt like it had more of a purpose in the game
    #
    MageKing17 18 years ago
    If you want to blow cash, buy stocks.
    #
    Crazy 18 years ago
    hey, i haven't seen Zex for ages, he dead or sumpthin?
    #
    MageKing17 18 years ago
    He leaves often.
    He goes to eat the flesh of the innocent!
    We don't ask where he goes...
    #
    gold kiros 18 years ago
    who knows maybe hes in a coma. went overboard playing rome, bashed head on keyboard when he got angry. XD Or maybe hes taking a break in the terra dawn system! poor zex i really wanna see this mod done! or maybve hes computer got fried.

maybe he worked so hard on the mod his competer fried! XD

COME ON ZEX U CAN DO IT! GO GO GO ZEX! GOGOGOGOGOGO! GO ZEX YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! DONT SELL OUT TO CORPORATIONS!
    #
    Crazy 18 years ago
    I knew he wouldn't finish the mod!
    Lets join him!
    I wonder when he'll be coming back.
    #
    ForceUser 18 years ago
    If ya want my attention, e-mail me or pm me! I'd still love to give a shot at that pic. just zip it and e-mail it or something.

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:usert.force@gmail.com">usert.force@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->

ForceUser
    #
    MageKing17 18 years ago
    Pic sent. Thank you for allowing some sort of progress to be made.
    #
    ForceUser 18 years ago
    >_< gah! Made a spelling mistake in my e-mail

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:user.force@gmail.com">user.force@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->

ForceUser
    #
    Forum » WAZZAL II: The Final Dawn - final Version 6 released!
  • « previous
  • » next

Your email:
    Your name: