Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Got a question about Notrium? Ask it here!
  • « previous
  • » next
  • Got a question about Notrium? Ask it here!

E_net4 8 years ago
    madscientist said:
    When you return to a psionic dreamscape after you already finished it once, and go to the final area, how do you exit it?
    I'm afraid you don't... I believe that's a bug, and you are not supposed to re-enter any psionic dreamscape.
    #
    madscientist 8 years ago
    E_net4 said:
    madscientist said:
    When you return to a psionic dreamscape after you already finished it once, and go to the final area, how do you exit it?
    I'm afraid you don't... I believe that's a bug, and you are not supposed to re-enter any psionic dreamscape.

Hmm, I thought I read something about returning there to get
    more tokens.
    Maybe that is in Werivar?
    #
    E_net4 8 years ago
    madscientist said:
    E_net4 said:
    madscientist said:

Hmm, I thought I read something about returning there to get
    more tokens.
    Maybe that is in Werivar?
    I don't recall there being a way to farm tokens like that in Werivar either. I wonder if the Werivar Expansion did something like that.
    #
    Bladekill1298 8 years ago
    I've seen people talk about golems in this thread. What is a golem is that just a big psionic? Also what if someone were to make a different campaign because i've always thought of a new playable mod. Such as a playable rogue Battledrone. Which has a lesser rof for the lazer, but has a lot more health which could have something to do with that it is an older kind of battledrone that was put out of use for the newer types of battledrones. Then in this story it could have this rogue battledrone wiping out Marine bases and sectors throughout a different part of the Notrium world to free the long forgotten battledrones. Or we could scratch all this and have it set like in Opposing Force where the Marines were first colonizing the planet and had to wipe out the aliens for colonization. But this could have a longer story to it and would be played with the Marines.
    Edited 8 years ago
    #
    E_net4 8 years ago
    Bladekill1298 said:
    I've seen people talk about golems in this thread. What is a golem is that just a big psionic?
    The sand golem is an ally that the Psionic can conceive once in possession of the void token. I don't recall the combination, but it should be recorded in another thread if you're having trouble figuring it out yourself. Also, some ingredients are required for building the golem.

Bladekill1298 said:
    Also what if someone were to make a different campaign because i've always thought of a new playable mod. Such as a playable rogue Battledrone. Which has a lesser rof for the lazer, but has a lot more health which could have something to do with that it is an older kind of battledrone that was put out of use for the newer types of battledrones. Then in this story it could have this rogue battledrone wiping out Marine bases and sectors throughout a different part of the Notrium world to free the long forgotten battledrones. Or we could scratch all this and have it set like in Opposing Force where the Marines were first colonizing the planet and had to wipe out the aliens for colonization. But this could have a longer story to it and would be played with the Marines.
    Well, you are free to work on a Notrium mod (or even a Driftmoon mod!) with such aspects.
    #
    Well I have no idea how to make a mod in the first place or rearrange things in the text files such as in the new Wazzal II 5.03 files. I made it so there was a another alien spawner but spawned troops instead of aliens so I could have an infinite war with the aliens.
    #
    is it possible to change the human to any character available such as a robot or a marine just by switching things around in the creatures.dat
    #
    Taryk (guest) 7 years ago
    Grim Reaper said:
    "RainMaker**" said:
    where can i find a specimen container or how do i make it, im really stumped...
    You can't make 'em, but I think they're found either in the VC Mining Area or the Ship Graveyard.

I can't find a Specimen Container either. I've been to both of these areas already - in fact, I have searched the entire map multiple times with no success. I already got two of the Human endings (the rescue ending and the mothership ending), now I want to get the third ending by repairing the pod. Of course, I need a god-damn Specimen Container to build a Life Support system, so here I am, completely stuck. Any idea as to what might be happening?
    #
    ville 7 years ago
    I checked the code, and in the normal Notrium without any mods there are only 10 specimen containers, placed anywhere on the normal planet surfaces. It's a tough find because they're not visible on the radar either. It's also possible to use them all up in food generators or suchlike. Your best bet is to wander around aimlessly in any areas you haven't been to already.
    #
    Toshibler 6 years ago
    Hey I got a question. Could I record Notrium as a Let's Play kind of videos? And would it be a problem to monetize them on Youtube(if and when my channel gets some recognition)? I can't seem to find any info on that topic so I try to ask here.

Edit: Also if the above would be possible, could I also include modded versions? Like Werivar expansion?

Edited 6 years ago
    #
    Quanrian 6 years ago
    I might be out of line but I doubt Ville would mind and I certainly cannot see a reason to. Games like Don't Starve really made me wish we kept going and refined the UI and such because that game really nailed it. Though, to be fair that was a decent sized team versus two people and Notrium was freeware for the very longest time.
    #
    someone (guest) 6 years ago
    Where can I find the tattered paper and propulsion boots? I know you get them from something called a large crate but I don't know what it looks like. Can someone post a picture of it or give a description of it?
    #
    Forum » Got a question about Notrium? Ask it here!
  • « previous
  • » next

Your email:
    Your name: