Register
Email: Password:
Forum » TPoD (TPoD12! At last!)
  • « previous
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 10
  • » next
  • TPoD (TPoD12! At last!)

    E_net4 11 years ago
    "MageKing17" said:
    "Anarion" said:
    *Bump*

    So what's happening with TPoD 6? Have you given up on it, or is it merely postponed?
    Postponed. The usual deal, I'd need to stop being so damn interested in these games. Particular culprits these days are FreeSpace 2 Open, Homeworld2 Complex Mod, Unreal Tournament (the original, yo), and Soul Calibur III.
    Those are too many games to be addicted
    By the way, remember to put me in TPoD!
    #
    Grim Reaper 11 years ago
    "E_net4" said:
    "MageKing17" said:
    "Anarion" said:
    *Bump*

    So what's happening with TPoD 6? Have you given up on it, or is it merely postponed?
    Postponed. The usual deal, I'd need to stop being so damn interested in these games. Particular culprits these days are FreeSpace 2 Open, Homeworld2 Complex Mod, Unreal Tournament (the original, yo), and Soul Calibur III.
    Those are too many games to be addicted
    By the way, remember to put me in TPoD!
    Yes, we need someone annoying to whine about stuff!
    #
    E_net4 11 years ago
    "Grim Reaper" said:
    "E_net4" said:
    "MageKing17" said:
    "Anarion" said:
    *Bump*

    So what's happening with TPoD 6? Have you given up on it, or is it merely postponed?
    Postponed. The usual deal, I'd need to stop being so damn interested in these games. Particular culprits these days are FreeSpace 2 Open, Homeworld2 Complex Mod, Unreal Tournament (the original, yo), and Soul Calibur III.
    Those are too many games to be addicted
    By the way, remember to put me in TPoD!
    Yes, we need someone annoying to whine about stuff!
    That's why my special ability is "Scripting level 4"
    You know, like those I make for mIRC.
    #
    Solus Lupus 11 years ago
    Can I be in one....My skill could be minor crazy, pompus power, or modeling (the 3D kind not fashon kind)
    #
    E_net4 11 years ago
    "Solus Lupus" said:
    Can I be in one....My skill could be minor crazy, pompus power, or modeling (the 3D kind not fashon kind)
    I guess they will add you in this if you make funny stuff.
    XD
    #
    NeoGangster 11 years ago
    How about making me a lurker...
    #
    MageKing17 11 years ago
    "NeoGangster" said:
    How about making me a lurker...
    Aha! I knew there was someone I wanted to add. Thanks for reminding me, NG.

    "E_net4" said:
    That's why my special ability is "Scripting level 4"
    More like "annoying whiny n00b level 10."
    #
    E_net4 11 years ago
    "MageKing17" said:
    "NeoGangster" said:
    How about making me a lurker...
    Aha! I knew there was someone I wanted to add. Thanks for reminding me, NG.

    "E_net4" said:
    That's why my special ability is "Scripting level 4"
    More like "annoying whiny n00b level 10."
    Stop looking at me like a noob.
    My scripts are just for fun. Fun != Noobish stuff
    #
    MageKing17 11 years ago
    "E_net4" said:
    Stop looking at me like a noob.
    Easy as pie! Stop acting like one.

    Well, I'm working on TPoD6 now, so if you've got any requests, I can be found often in the IRC chatroom.
    #
    Anonymous1157 11 years ago
    "MageKing17" said:
    ...so if you've got any requests...
    Will I have more than one line this time? If I'll only have one, will it be a more important line than I have had in the others?
    #
    Solus Lupus 11 years ago
    Its not my fault I am only a robot. I post ALL the time.
    #
    E_net4 11 years ago
    That's a fact
    Easy as pie! Stop acting like one.
    I've been trying hard to stop.
    #
    Grim Reaper 11 years ago
    "E_net4" said:
    Easy as pie! Stop acting like one.
    I've been trying hard to stop.
    That's obviously not enough.
    #
    E_net4 11 years ago
    "Grim Reaper" said:
    "E_net4" said:
    Easy as pie! Stop acting like one.
    I've been trying hard to stop.
    That's obviously not enough.
    Sure, you're the one who's not enough.

    Check yourself in the mirror... on the inside.
    #
    MageKing17 11 years ago
    "E_net4" said:
    Sure, you're the one who's not enough.

    Check yourself in the mirror... on the inside.
    That is the second-worst comeback I've ever seen.

    "Anonymous1157" said:
    Will I have more than one line this time? If I'll only have one, will it be a more important line than I have had in the others?
    No. You are too unimportant for important lines.



    Host is being annoying, but when it stops being annoying I'll resume my earlier habit of releasing WIP versions as I work on it.
    #
    Solus Lupus 11 years ago
    "MageKing17" said:
    "E_net4" said:
    Sure, you're the one who's not enough.

    Check yourself in the mirror... on the inside.
    That is the second-worst comeback I've ever seen.
    Tell us the worst. PLEASE
    #
    Murska 11 years ago
    I just like the fact that I've got a line. It basically states I'm powerless, though.
    #
    E_net4 11 years ago
    Or maybe it was just a fact that you were a top 10 poster in that time...
    Oh well.
    #
    NeoGangster 11 years ago
    Hopefully I'll be in there as the guy who comes out of the dark when no one expects it.
    #
    Vacuus 11 years ago
    Which is very fitting, I might add
    #
    NeoGangster 11 years ago
    That's why I said it
    #
    Anonymous1157 11 years ago
    "NeoGangster" said:
    That's why I said it
    I can see it now: "NeoHouse-Avatar-5000 super-slam! OMGOMGOMG HOTHOTHOT AAAAAA!"

    ... Okay, that was stupidified, I admit it. But you get the idea (I hope).
    #
    Crazy 11 years ago
    "Solus Lupus" said:
    "MageKing17" said:
    "E_net4" said:
    Sure, you're the one who's not enough.

    Check yourself in the mirror... on the inside.
    That is the second-worst comeback I've ever seen.
    Tell us the worst. PLEASE
    Mine is: "The monkey that shit me wasn't half as dumb as the one that shit you!"

    Ofcourse i wrote that to lead in the comeback im most proud of.
    #
    Idiota 11 years ago
    Guys, it's not Zephyr ok? Sheesh, let it rest.
    #
    Binky 11 years ago
    Well... He was considering me.
    #
    Grim Reaper 11 years ago
    "Binky" said:
    Well... He was considering me.
    Who was considering you for what?
    #
    Zephyr 11 years ago
    "Grim Reaper" said:
    "Binky" said:
    Well... He was considering me.
    Who was considering you for what?
    Jesus for Cancer. BINKY. Heh.
    #
    E_net4 11 years ago
    *pokes*
    No good news about TPoD?
    #
    NeoGangster 11 years ago
    we need more TPoD or we all will die an painful death ._.
    #
    Murska 11 years ago
    Well, you might. I won't.
    #
    Binky 11 years ago
    "Zephyr" said:
    "Grim Reaper" said:
    "Binky" said:
    Well... He was considering me.
    Who was considering you for what?
    Jesus for Cancer. BINKY. Heh.
    *Takes the Megaton Hammer and smashes Zephyr into a bloody pulp.*
    #
    MageKing17 11 years ago
    "Binky" said:
    "Zephyr" said:
    "Grim Reaper" said:
    "Binky" said:
    Well... He was considering me.
    Who was considering you for what?
    Jesus for Cancer. BINKY. Heh.
    *Takes the Megaton Hammer and smashes Zephyr into a bloody pulp.*
    Hey, I just realized that this is PRIME material for the next TPoD...

    *rubs hands together and cackles maniacally*
    #
    E_net4 11 years ago
    As the "When is it coming another PoD?" thingy?
    #
    Anarion 11 years ago
    *Bump*

    Any hope that this will be finished?
    #
    Grim Reaper 11 years ago
    "Anarion" said:
    *Bump*

    Any hope that this will be finished?
    Ah, hope... The greatest of all treasures.
    #
    Forum » TPoD (TPoD12! At last!)
  • « previous
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 10
  • » next
  • Post Reply


    Your email:
    Your name: