• » next
  • TPoD (TPoD12! At last!)

Crazy 13 years ago
    MORE TPOD RAAAARGH
    #
    Shingo 13 years ago
    "Crazy" said:
    MORE TPOD RAAAARGH
    QFT. Stop hugging trees in the National Park, MK. We want more TPoD!
    #
    Grim Reaper 13 years ago
    Personally I'd prefer some more of this, but I'm fine either way (as long as you do SOMETHING to entertain us ).
    #
    MageKing17 13 years ago
    "Grim Reaper" said:
    Personally I'd prefer some more of this, but I'm fine either way (as long as you do SOMETHING to entertain us ).
    You may get both in short order. Now that I'm back, I have access to my handy-dandy TPoD files, like my automatic-page-generation script. Yesss, I think TPoD11 is on the horizon...

EDIT: You'll never guess what I did today...
    #
    E_net4 13 years ago
    CORRIDORS!
    #
    Murska 13 years ago
    Okay, my hypothesis is that the true enemy is the corridors and they're just mindcontrolling everyone into believing they were always there.
    #
    Narvius 13 years ago
    They also mindcontrolled me into knowing what Uberwaffes superpower was xD
    #
    Anonymous1157 13 years ago
    For the first time in a TPoD, you actually know what the room the characters are in looks like. Bleh, now everybody's blaming the corridor. YOU left ME at the other end of a backtrace!
    #
    E_net4 13 years ago
    I haven't said anything nor has anyone spoken to be, but it still feels like I was there with the rest of the group...

...right?
    #
    MageKing17 13 years ago
    "Anonymous1157" said:
    For the first time in a TPoD, you actually know what the room the characters are in looks like. Bleh, now everybody's blaming the corridor. YOU left ME at the other end of a backtrace!
    Since the backtrace led to that room, you would've left with the rest of us.

"E_net4" said:
    I haven't said anything nor has anyone spoken to be, but it still feels like I was there with the rest of the group...

...right?
    I'm going to operate on the assumption that anyone who didn't say anything at all was asleep.
    #
    NeoGangster 13 years ago
    now ville's arch rivals from the past, which he tried to hide from us, will show up... or not
    #
    Crazy 13 years ago
    TPOD is cool. Do you think TPOD is cool? Yeah, I think TPOD is cool.
    #
    E_net4 13 years ago
    TPOD is nice. Do you think TPOD is nice? Yeah, I think TPOD is nice.
    #
    MageKing17 13 years ago
    My next project is either TPoD12 or LaW(L) chapter 2. It will take a while.
    #
    Crazy 13 years ago
    Sweetness!
    #
    Anonymous1157 13 years ago
    No matter which you choose, needless to say, we're all anxiously waiting for it.

IOW OMG INCOMING UPDAET LOLOLOLOL
    #
    Kario 12 years ago
    "ville" said:
    Ssh Research

#
    MageKing17 12 years ago
    So, uh, I just re-read all the TPoDs to refresh my memory. I wish I could find that Python script to make a TPoD out of a text file...

...I suppose I could just re-create it...
    #
    MageKing17 12 years ago
    http://deviance.duckish.net/stuff/TPoD12.htm

Nothing to see, here... move along.

EDIT: I can't seem to change the title of the thread. That's... mildly annoying.
    #
    Anonymous1157 12 years ago
    Thanks for giving me a slightly more major part in this TPoD, even if I was confused for most of it. (The me in the TPoD, not the real me. (Although I really don't remember anything about a lost lightsaber. (Lol nesting)))
    #
    E_net4 12 years ago
    Hey, that was fun. ...Did I just behave in a similar manner to myself in TPoD?

So... is it the end? Can't there be more TPoD? If there will be more, a change of layout would be interesting, now that we have a new forum.

If not, you could try out more Lawnsby and Winters. In fact, let me re-read the stuff.

Edit: It's gone! D:
    #
    Grim Reaper 12 years ago
    E_net4 said:
    If not, you could try out more Lawnsby and Winters. In fact, let me re-read the stuff.

Edit: It's gone! D:
    ...WHAT?!?
    #
    ville 12 years ago
    How about... THIS!
    #
    Grim Reaper 12 years ago
    ville said:
    How about... THIS!
    Hooray for Ville!
    #
    Anonymous1157 12 years ago
    I reread it between classes. I had forgotten how absolutely HILARIOUS it was. We need (Want) a sequel!
    #
    ville 12 years ago
    MageKing17 said:
    EDIT: I can't seem to change the title of the thread. That's... mildly annoying.

It should now be possible to change the thread topic! Just edit the first post.
    #
    MageKing17 12 years ago
    ville said:
    MageKing17 said:

It should now be possible to change the thread topic! Just edit the first post.
    Awesome! That was actually faster than I expected it to be implemented. You obviously have a lot more miscellaneous coding time than I do.
    #
    ville 12 years ago
    MageKing17 said:
    Awesome! That was actually faster than I expected it to be implemented. You obviously have a lot more miscellaneous coding time than I do.
    It only took about 3 minutes, possibly even less time than writing this takes.
    #
    MageKing17 12 years ago
    ville said:
    MageKing17 said:
    It only took about 3 minutes, possibly even less time than writing this takes.
    I can say without reservation that no TPoD took less than three minutes to write. Granted, if I'd had my automatic script-to-HTML Python script in the days of TPoD1, it wouldn't have taken more than a single minute to write, but that wouldn't count the time it took to write the script.
    #
    ville 12 years ago
    Creativity cannot be hurried. That's what I always say when I'm working on Driftmoon. Actually I don't say that at all. But it's true anyway!
    #
    Venom31 12 years ago
    ville said:
    ...Actually I don't say that at all...
    But now you've finally said it!
    #
    Narvius 12 years ago
    Technically, he wrote it. ;P
    #
    Venom31 12 years ago
    Scored
    Time to put it in funny quotes.
    #
    MageKing17 12 years ago
    Venom31 said:
    Scored
    Time to put it in funny quotes.
    Done.
    #
    MageKing17 6 years ago
    MageKing17 said:
    TPoD 13 - Under Construction
    Hah... there's the funniest joke in the entire series.
    #
    Forum » TPoD (TPoD12! At last!)
  • « previous
  • » next

Your email:
    Your name: