The mod was awesome! I found it pretty cool that you can actually survive indefinetly by only taking the timber at the beggining (try to make it, leaves + knife = timber, or just make leaves burnable.) You can get flint and rocks by the edge of the beach (make them respawnable after a week or so.) It wasn't very hard actually but I'm sure it will be when it is finished (due to the weather.)
What I think should be added/fixed
- Knife + leaves = timber
- Rain more harsh, comes more often. (Difficulty levels? On easy the enemies should have less health, on medium it should be pretty much how it is now, more weather though. And on hard, the enemies should have more health and the weather comes more often, and destroys items, less helpful item descriptions.)
- More weather conditions (Hot day, cold day, hail (destroys tent,) etc.
- More areas, more "secret spots" i.e. caves, cliffs etc.
- Random areas
- Clothes, more buildings.
- Daylight, realistic sun/moon.
- More item combinations/variations/different ways of making things, for example, Use branch with a fire close by = torch. Boar hide + branch/tree nearby = tent (tent would be up against the tree, and would protect you better than a tree.)
- More animals...
- Snakes should be less aggresive, should only bite if you're almost standing on them, also should be more camoflauged.
- Able to clean/stitch wounds.
- If you cut down a tree you get different amounts (for the different trees) of leaves, sticks, and vines.
Great mod! Don't give up on this one, because its an awesome idea! I would be glad to help on anything (ideas, etc.) (well... as much as I can help anyways, seeing as I just got Notrium 2 days ago .) Please feel free to contact me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:Licossa@yahoo.com">Licossa@yahoo.com</a><!-- e -->