Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Got a question about Notrium? Ask it here!
  • « previous
  • » next
  • Got a question about Notrium? Ask it here!

Mattyw 18 years ago
    a mod about that would just have to let you use the missile robots
    #
    zandeR 18 years ago
    how can i rise up my human? i notice a 0 number down the map, it is always at 0, do i have to kill aliens or something? how can i make my character stronger? i still have 100 hp. 100ep. how can i rise it to have more poweR?
    #
    Grim Reaper 18 years ago
    The number is inside a shield-like image, right? If so, it is your armor meter, which goes up when you equip armor. You can get your max. energy up by using some battery extensions ([SP]de-magnetizer + metal rod[/SP]).
    #
    Gedscho 18 years ago
    Hi.
    I tried to use the search function, but wouldnt know how to find the answer to my questions that go as follows:

How much does Body temperature actually affect the game?
    Does it just hurt me when I exceed the threshold?

Or would it affect my movement rate and -like in reality- my food consumption? If it doesnt, would it be hard to implement this myself?

How should i understand the body temperature meter? at zero i am at the ideal temperature for that race? (if yes food consumption should be quite a bit lower)

and finally (i tested this myself, but am not sure if there's a change or not): does movement, especially overburdened, raise the body temperature? (which it should, at least a bit)
    #
    Lunacre 18 years ago
    If temperature goes above 60 degreeses your screen will start to shake and your character will slow down. And if it will go bellow -20 you will turn blue and you will slow down a lot. I'm not sure will it hurt you. I haven't checked myself. I'm not sure was the freezing level at -20 and heat stroke level at 60 degreeses, but I think they are pretty accurate.
    #
    Pete 18 years ago
    I thought they are-80 and 80

And yes, It ccan kill you. In case of heat VERY fast.
    #
    Gedscho 18 years ago
    i think youre right with the 80 thing, at least for the human.
    but that answers none of my questions, because as i said, it hurts when it exceeds the threshold, but the rest of the effects i described i didnt manage to check out myself.

thanks anyways.

oh, and before i forget, mr. monkkonen, i bet you dont give a damn, but i play video games for over 20 years now, and this game sure goes among the best out there.
    there is so much more that could have been (and can be) implemented but still it is simply great.
    #
    ville 18 years ago
    Thanks Gedscho!

As for the body temperature, I can't really recall how the whole thing works myself.
    #
    cobra_banshee 18 years ago
    I've got a question too, how do you get more tokens for the Psionic? I've tried to re-visit my mind at the green altar but it tells me that ive not got enough HP - and my HP is maxed out. Is there any other way to get more?
    #
    Grim Reaper 18 years ago
    "cobra_banshee" said:
    I've got a question too, how do you get more tokens for the Psionic? I've tried to re-visit my mind at the green altar but it tells me that ive not got enough HP - and my HP is maxed out. Is there any other way to get more?
    Get some of them lifeforce thingers, and use them all at once to get more than or exactly 100hp. Other than that...
    No.
    #
    Idiota 18 years ago
    Your maximum health is not your maximum health.
    #
    MageKing17 18 years ago
    Also, white doesn't neccessarily mean blank... See above.
    #
    Cyclone 18 years ago
    How do I get to the second dreamscape with the psionic?I got the liquid token,and made the focus,but whenever i try to use it it says"Must be near green altar"and"Must have more health",when my health is full.What's going on???Im confused!!!!!
    #
    Pete 18 years ago
    Cmon. You cant even figure where is the green altar? Do it and them look above, it was answered three posts ago.
    #
    MageKing17 18 years ago
    Cyclone, ignore pete. And learn to spell.

Your question was answered above already.
    #
    t2001 18 years ago
    Hello, i need to know how to make psionic chill. because i need it to complete life tokent second test ...pls help
    #
    Pete 18 years ago
    Quick! Check your spelling! DO you want to be killed by the other forum members?

BTW, I never played as psionic.

Good. You saved your soul. That tokent will not be enough for them to take it. Congratulations! And Im not sarcastic. Really!
    #
    t2001 18 years ago
    Is there any way to REPAIR HOVERBIKE?
    #
    MageKing17 18 years ago
    Yes. Drop a REPAIR UNIT next to it.
    #
    Darkdude 18 years ago
    In the werivar mod, why do all the tentacles in eden appear like psionic? is this plot related?
    #
    Grim Reaper 18 years ago
    "darkdude" said:
    In the werivar mod, why do all the tentacles in eden appear like psionic? is this plot related?
    Ask about Werivar mod in it's own threads, please.
    #
    Anarion 18 years ago
    how do you find the big plant in eden as a psionic? I've searched all over the eden map but i can't seem to find it.
    #
    Darkdude 18 years ago
    Try using the motion sensing token
    #
    allkiller 18 years ago
    need some help : ive been to the place with the ice aliens once ( think comm aray )but i cant find the portal to go there anymore

i also cant find the parts for the life support chip for ur shuttle

how to make armor of the blue alien corpse ?

txs
    #
    Pete 18 years ago
    Portal: somewhere around the middle of ship cemetery.

Life support chip: Finding that is totaly random. If you want it, I suggest dodging all the missiles at start, them break the bonus thingie you get.

Armor: Force field armor combided with the corpse.
    #
    allkiller 18 years ago
    txs ive tryd the armor but i can wear it i'm alien what armor can aliens wear ? and how to have some healt reserves ? cant find anymore medipacks and the reapers do more dmg to me then there corpses heal me
    is there a way to extend ur max life points ?max now is 131

where is a specime container ? cant find one
    what parts u need for the life support system ?
    #
    Grim Reaper 18 years ago
    I don't think Aliens can wear ANY armour...
    #
    allkiller 18 years ago
    bad but if aliens cant wear armor why the 0 number is there ?
    #
    Grim Reaper 18 years ago
    I'd say it's because the armour thingy is something you can't disable.
    #
    Anarion 18 years ago
    "darkdude" said:
    Try using the motion sensing token

I do use that token but all i get is a bunch of small dots, the big plant shows up as a big yellow dot doesn't it?
    #
    Darkdude 18 years ago
    Yes, yes it does
    #
    allkiller 18 years ago
    lol i'm a alien and i got 550 exp now and it says i got to kill reapers ?
    reapers are VERY rare to find even in the hive ( to how much exp for i evolve again? )
    and they hit hard can i get more then 131 hp ? if i got more it drops realy fast.
    #
    Grim Reaper 18 years ago
    "allkiller" said:
    lol i'm a alien and i got 550 exp now and it says i got to kill reapers ?
    reapers are VERY rare to find even in the hive ( to how much exp for i evolve again? )
    and they hit hard can i get more then 131 hp ? if i got more it drops realy fast.
    Talking about XP shows that you are asking about the Werivar mod.

Please do so in the mod's own thread(s).
    #
    allkiller 18 years ago
    strange i didn't instal any mods i downloaded the normal game ( klicked the first blue download button on notriom below the difrent races )

the exp is a green bar and only for aliens i think ( evolving )
    #
    Grim Reaper 18 years ago
    "allkiller" said:
    strange i didn't instal any mods i downloaded the normal game ( klicked the first blue download button on notriom below the difrent races )

the exp is a green bar and only for aliens i think ( evolving )
    Ah, sorry for the misunderstanding.
    #
    Forum » Got a question about Notrium? Ask it here!
  • « previous
  • » next

Your email:
    Your name: