Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Nameless mod (for now)
  • « previous
  • » next
  • Nameless mod (for now)

harwe 17 years ago
    "Anarion" said:
    Has anyone ever told you how incredibly pessimistic you are Aphiberg?

"FREAK" said:
    Yeah I agree.
    First you double post and then you consider Pete's mod dead?
    What is wrong with you man?
    I'm sure Pete has done all he can to make this mod a good one.
    Its not easy making a mod you know!
    Give the guy some credit will ya!

FINALLY!!!!! some one says it, ill finish it, again

"I" said:
    Shut up and be patient
    #
    Anarion 17 years ago
    "FREAK" said:
    First you double post and then you consider Pete's mod dead?
    He didn't just consider it dead, he declared it dead.

And Aphiberg, did you realise that this mod has been under development since October 2005? Do you really think that after all that time Pete would just drop the mod without a word?
    #
    Pete 17 years ago
    Oh my fucking god. That was it? THAT WAS IT? The reason why two bars were invisible was one friggin misplaced line of
      0;//blue color component for maximum
    ?? YAAARGH!!!!!

Anyway, now I can get to recreating the map, making it actually work right this time, get one more creature done and Im done. Yay.

Hahahaha!!!!

The big green thing was actually covering the whole screen before I took the screen.
    #
    J.C 17 years ago
    *GASP* Progress has been done!?!?!?!?!?!??!?

sorry its just that ive been waiting here since the beggining of time wating for this mod and *suffurs heart attack*

*hours later*
    *GASP!* It wasant a dream! its realy actualy going to be done.........er i never doubted this mod ever, i knew that it would be done soon

>_>

<_<...................*suffers second heart attack*
    #
    Pete 17 years ago
    #
    Admiral 17 years ago
    Not again!
    *Goes to get a defibrillator*
    *Zaps J.C.*
    #
    Pete 17 years ago
    Oh great, Im like this > < far from finishing, but I cant figure out a way to make the player leave the bot. Ugh, dammit!

Oh boy. I figured a better way to do this. But now I have to remake the whole bot system, AGAIN!... (edit)or maybe not?

mmmmkay. The game doesnt like the player creature to be changed. Noted. Thanks. I think the only thing I havent tried yet is a ... gulp... new player race... and that means editing the creature picture...

Moar post reposting! Doing it through player races was SO MUCH easier than I thought it would be! So Im almost done and FINNALY behind this whole minigame thing! (too bad it lost the integrated palaryser and light-dependency, but I can always put that in later...) just a little DEV-things deletion and making the door open and Im finished!

Finished!
    Alpha 0.6 is finished!
    Here it is: http://www.filefactory.com/file/529fa1/

Ok, this time the word alpha is important, as I havent done any testing, I just hope that everything works as good as the last time I edited it. If you find any major bugs, please let me know. Also, some things can probably use some polishing, like a small crate missing (you will be able to tell). Excuse me, I just wanted to finnaly get this whole thing out.

New features: I have no friggin idea, I was working on that bot minigame for so long, I completely forgot what I made before that.

Anyway, now that it has finnaly got to a level in which it is worth playing, can I formally request Ville to put it on http://www.monkkonen.net/? Pretty please?
    #
    harwe 17 years ago
    <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.monkkonen.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1137">http://www.monkkonen.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1137</a><!-- m -->
    #
    FREAK 17 years ago
    Downloading it right now!
    I can't wait!
    I've been waiting for a non-file has expired or has been deleted by uploader message!
    #
    Aphiberg 17 years ago
    Hurray!!!! It's done!
    #
    harwe 17 years ago
    "FREAK" said:
    Downloading it right now!
    I can't wait!
    I've been waiting for a non-file has expired or has been deleted by uploader message!
    bah, i couldnt upload it in my link last time because i forgot wat to zip up and wjhat version
    "Aphiberg" said:
    OMFG I am so so so sorry I ever doubted you I am sorry sorry for calling this mod dead I am so sorry for being annoying!!!!!!!! I will get back to you with my review
    .... its like he ignores everyone...... INCLUDING pete.....
    #
    Anonymous1157 17 years ago
    "harwe" said:
    "Aphiberg" said:
    OMFG I am so so so sorry I ever doubted you I am sorry sorry for calling this mod dead I am so sorry for being annoying!!!!!!!! I will get back to you with my review
    .... its like he ignores everyone...... INCLUDING pete.....
    ... Is he for real!? I'm starting to think that HE came from Mars, not Ed.
    #
    J.C 17 years ago
    OMG *suffers multiple, fatel heart attaks*
    #
    Anarion 17 years ago
    Hey Pete, should that rar file have textures in it? Because I'm missing textures when I try to play your mod.
    #
    Pete 17 years ago
    Thats weird... I could have sworn I put textures in, lemme check...

Theyre in there! Maybe youre missing some of the original textures? I use lot of those...
    #
    Grim Reaper 17 years ago
    "Pete" said:
    Thats weird... I could have sworn I put textures in, lemme check...

Theyre in there! Maybe youre missing some of the original textures? I use lot of those...
    Original textures, as in "used by Vanilla Notrium" or "used by a previous version of your mod"?
    #
    Nuklearni-okurka 17 years ago
    can't dl it...
    #
    Grim Reaper 17 years ago
    "Nuklearni-okurka" said:
    can't dl it...
    Sucks to be you, then.
    #
    Nuklearni-okurka 17 years ago
    Horaaaay it started workin on last chance i was giving to it.

EDIT: It is very hard to fight those fast attacking small aliens.
    #
    Anarion 17 years ago
    Well the rar I downloaded only had a the data folder in it. No texture folder.
    #
    Aphiberg 17 years ago
    The mod is good but how do you make a robot I really want to get into that airlock!
    #
    Pete 17 years ago
    Look around for a blue paper, it tells you what you need.
    #
    Aphiberg 17 years ago
    What deck also how to I get into the door's that have red light's and no lights?
    #
    Pete 17 years ago
    You dont. Well, cept some special ones(two of those as of now).
    #
    Aphiberg 17 years ago
    Ok but where do I get the silly paper atleast which deck?
    #
    Pete 17 years ago
    Hm, lemme see...

AW CRUD! NO WAY!

After all that work, I forget to put the silly paper in the map? I REALLY got to try playing the mod myself before releasing next time.

Fix coming soon! As soon as it gets uploaded.

Here it is.

http://www.filefactory.com/file/88d31c/
    #
    Aphiberg 17 years ago
    It's ok that's why the mods still in Alpha so we can work out the bug's But you still havn't answered my question. Where is the silly paper!!!

Edit: NVM I found the BP but now I can't break anything apart....
    Edit2: Nvm just had to restart the game. Also it's a nice game so far it's really good obviously it need's tinkering since it's in Alpha but I think this mod can go a really long way.
    #
    alphard 17 years ago
    thank you for mod, Pete! Unfortunately i am too busy now, but soon I'll obligatory test it
    #
    tucalipe 17 years ago
    Link broken...
    #
    E_net4 17 years ago
    The file was uploaded a month ago.
    You'll have to ask Pete to upload it again.
    #
    Pete 17 years ago
    "tucalipe" said:
    Link broken...

Makes me wonder how could I miss this. Oh well, in case youre still interested. http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=4af95e20d492ed3f3a714bad400e6ece

Also, news about the mod: none. Yeah, I have done no work on it yet. I've got a little bit caught in another project of mine, as well as playing Css a lot longer than I should had
    #
    Pete 16 years ago
    To Rayven: This is the thread for my mod(Nameless mod). Got any questions? Ask here them.

Also, if you cant find the blueprint, try dling this fixed version.

http://www.filefactory.com/file/6506d0/
    alternate...
    http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=4af95e20d492ed3f3a714bad400e6ece
    #
    spiritfire 16 years ago
    Sorry, this file is no longer available. It may have been deleted by the uploader, or has expired.
    #
    Anonymous1157 16 years ago
    "spiritfire" said:
    Sorry, this file is no longer available. It may have been deleted by the uploader, or has expired.
    It expired.

STOP POSTING. THESE MODS ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE AND THERE IS ONLY A 1% CHANCE ANYONE HAS THEM AND CAN GIVE THEM TO YOU. STFU KTHX
    #
    Grim Reaper 16 years ago
    "Anonymous1157" said:
    "spiritfire" said:
    It expired.

STOP POSTING. THESE MODS ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE AND THERE IS ONLY A 1% CHANCE ANYONE HAS THEM AND CAN GIVE THEM TO YOU. STFU KTHX
    Dude, this mod isn't that old. There's a 99.9% chance that Pete (the developer of this mod) has this.
    #
    Forum » Nameless mod (for now)
  • « previous
  • » next

Your email:
    Your name: