If these features were added, the game would be virtually perfect in every way.
- Adding water as a necessity, and downplaying food, seeing as food is hardly necessary in comparison to water.
- The ability to build simple structures, devices and chemicals from natural resources.
- The ability to harvest and stockpile resources from ones environment.
--- Materials for building
- Growing ones own food through seeds or similar.
- Upgradeable physical traits (through exercise/staying on Notrium/gaining experience, what have you)
--- Strength (how much one can carry, damage with fists and melee weapons)
--- Agility (how fast one can move, perhaps a "dodge" factor?)
--- Intelligence (what items one can build)
--- Perception (how well one sees in the dark, how well one spots enemies and items)
--- Endurance (how resistant to damage and lack of necessary substances one is)
Not that I don't consider this game amazing right now, but it would be even more so with these things implemented. Alas, I cannot mod or create/edit graphics myself, and so have no way of making it happen (seeing as the game has stopped development). I know some mods have added one more of the above suggestions in the past, but they are usually implemented "half-way" so to say (not that I haven't enjoyed most of the mods I've played for Notrium) and don't quite fulfil their potential.